The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weirdest/funniest SPA experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Got a champion friend who got teasing massage in a hotel spa and then proceeded to negotiate the rates in a hushed voice. Massage girl was tall went to his head area and ask him to turn facing up. She then massage his chest and proceeded to give him a HJ while pressing her boobs into his face. He blew his load into her welcoming hands and at the exact moment the cucumber from his wife's eye decided to fall off and she saw everything in its fullest glory. No more couple massage from then on.
Sounds kinky! I also curious to know haha
Old 23-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Share a recent encounter which was both weird and anguish.

I went to this spa, which was quite well known for being a "con shop" but I decided to try my luck because I kept reading here and there that the MLs offer HJ but I have personally went to all their outlets and tried out different girls but no one had ever offered me anything or hinted at anything.

Looked up their facebook page and targeted a skinny PRC with what looked like a pair of heavy assets. She was available and I headed down.

The moment I stepped in, the counter did not even ask what package I wanted and straightaway mentioned the most expensive one. I was in the mood and agreed.

ML came in and yes, can tell she is skinny and her racks did indeed look substantial.

And then weird things started to happen.

In my bid to build up good rapport, started to chat with her but each time I asked a question, I was being thrown back another question. The conversation became very difficult because she kept replying my questions in a very jokingly manner, as if someone was high on drugs.

And here comes the funny part. Half way through, she suddenly whispered a long string of english phrases. I asked her to repeat because PRCs usually do not speak very good english. She repeated again and she spoke as quickly as she did the first time. I had my head up and was very puzzled. I could only make up her last sentence - "can touch anywhere".

She repeated for a 3rd time slower. I was able to make up what she was saying... something along the line that she was only able to massage me until a certain extent but if I pay an extra tip of $70, she is able to touch anywhere and everywhere.

I thought hosey liao. But I asked her to reconfirm in Chinese. She said again she would be able to touch all my body parts if I top up.

I said ok.

Massage continued as what was expected if I pay for that infamous package. Turned over and more or less the same massage style continued.

There was only 5 minutes left but her actions did not get any bolder. I popped the GQ instead. She looked hesitant and said "I have a good impression of you, don't ruin it."

What the actual F?

I asked again for special, she said boss around, difficult to do anything and I knew from her tone and body language nothing was going to happen. So I asked "So I will not get my release... and I will pay extra $70 is it?"

She said without any pause, steadfastly "Yes" and grinned.

The TMD phrase was on my tongue already but I did not open my mouth. Kept my composure and told her it was unreasonable. She relented and said never mind, don't need to pay her anymore. And then she asked me to go for my shower.

After I got dressed up, she had the audacity to come in the room again and asked for tips.

Her massage was not too bad, so I took out my wallet and pulled out a $10 note to pass to her and her next reaction stunned me.

"Only $10? Can I have $20?"

I put the $10 back in my wallet and said cannot and left.

Just as I left, she said "See you again!"

I replied "There will be no next time."

The counter staff heard what I said and asked what happened. Did not answer and I left.

Not going to patronise anymore. Bros who want to know which spa can hit me with a PM. But I think very obvious liao.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post

I went to this spa, which was quite well known for being a "con shop" but I decided to try my luck because I kept reading here and there that the MLs offer HJ but I have personally went to all their outlets and tried out different girls but no one had ever offered me anything or hinted at anything.

Looked up their facebook page and targeted a skinny PRC with what looked like a pair of heavy assets. She was available and I headed down.

The moment I stepped in, the counter did not even ask what package I wanted and straightaway mentioned the most expensive one. I was in the mood and agreed.

ML came in and yes, can tell she is skinny and her racks did indeed look substantial.

In my bid to build up good rapport, started to chat with her but each time I asked a question, I was being thrown back another question. The conversation became very difficult because she kept replying my questions in a very jokingly manner, as if someone was high on drugs.

And here comes the funny part. Half way through, she suddenly whispered a long string of english phrases. I asked her to repeat because PRCs usually do not speak very good english. She repeated again and she spoke as quickly as she did the first time. I had my head up and was very puzzled. I could only make up her last sentence - "can touch anywhere".

She repeated for a 3rd time slower. I was able to make up what she was saying... something along the line that she was only able to massage me until a certain extent but if I pay an extra tip of $70, she is able to touch anywhere and everywhere.

I thought hosey liao. But I asked her to reconfirm in Chinese. She said again she would be able to touch all my body parts if I top up.

I said ok.

Massage continued as what was expected if I pay for that infamous package. Turned over and more or less the same massage style continued.

There was only 5 minutes left but her actions did not get any bolder. I popped the GQ instead. She looked hesitant and said "I have a good impression of you, don't ruin it."

What the actual F?

I asked again for special, she said boss around, difficult to do anything and I knew from her tone and body language nothing was going to happen. So I asked "So I will not get my release... and I will pay extra $70 is it?"

The TMD phrase was on my tongue already but I did not open my mouth. Kept my composure and told her it was unreasonable. She relented and said never mind, don't need to pay her anymore. And then she asked me to go for my shower.

After I got dressed up, she had the audacity to come in the room again and asked for tips.

Her massage was not too bad, so I took out my wallet and pulled out a $10 note to pass to her and her next reaction stunned me.

The counter staff heard what I said and asked what happened. Did not answer and I left.

Not going to patronise anymore. Bros who want to know which spa can hit me with a PM. But I think very obvious liao.
Well done bro! If it was me I probably would have given her the full $20. Sometimes we really have to be firm, respect you for that.
Old 24-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Years ago, used to frequent a Health Centre at too floor of Parkway parade. Note that this place had long gone.
I ask for my regular ML who provided great massage and optional HJ. That is sometimes I can just go for pure massage and she was ok with it.
Unfortunately my regular was somehow AWOL that day, so I told the counter staff to assign me one that do pure massage for me.
Then this Eurasian ML come in dressed in office suit, not the style of dressing in those health centre day.
However her massage was together to arouse and I was teased to very hard erection. Without asking any permission she started to BBBJ me.
It was great and my small head already took over my big head. Then she lied down and ask me to fuck through her mouth. So I kneel above her head and insert my cock unto her mouth and start pumping. within minutes I cum all into her mouth and she swallowed all. I paid her $80 which was higher than the then market rate.
After a week, I RTM her and was told that she was fired.
The reason ? She was a transvestite and got found out by some customer and complained.
I was like WTF I was blown by a man or rather a Ah Qua !
Don't ask me why she managed to join the health centre earlier.

Bro, yes I remembered the HC @ Parkway Parade, used to my hunting ground.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Here’s another of my personal experience, I’m sure some bros have encountered this before. During one of my visit to a new spa I chose bj when gq was asked. The ML went out and came back with a piece of plastic food wrap, the transparent kind and wrap it around my little bro! It was freaking weird for me and uncomfortable and she proceeded with the bj. I had a hard time cumming and personally I didn’t like the experience. Wonder whether she did that to save money on CDs or was worried of police checks so that plastic wrap was used instead!
bro, I got the same experience as you. it's those kind of plastic you used to buy curry pok or kueh.... the lady say more safe..🤤 I just tell her give me a hj instead...
Old 24-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

many many moons ago in taiwan... went to a massage shop with those barber swirly thing outside. milf took me in to room and started some massage. did the hot/cold tea bj thing.

she took out a cap and put on then mounted me. after the deed was done, i pull out and realise the condom broke, and i had cummed into her. probably fucked raw towards the end. gave some tips and said here go buy better condoms.

traumatised for a few months lol
Old 24-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Long1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Recently I went to walk around after some drinks and it was already 1am or so. Was looking for a release but since the new rules stated that these joints cannot open 24hours I was not having high hopes. Walk past a few joints and the lights were all off so I carried on walking, when suddenly one sexy SYT from behind me asked me to follow her into one of the SPA that was closed. Curious and horny I agreed to follow her, and was greeted by 4 or 5 sexy MLs inside and was told to slowly choose one of them. I was excited as I didn’t expect to find something that night and was prepared to go home without any release. Then something happened, I realised I didn’t have enough cash with me, the shop does not accept Credit Cards and only take Nets. My Nets card was for another account that only has $80 in it. No worries I thought, just transfer via internet banking from my another account to this one and problem solved. WTF no signal from my phone to access the internet banking, asked the gals for Wifi and password and when I login, system maintenance! So there I was, looking at all the sexy babes in front of me, frustrated cos I cannot solve the money issue then and after almost 30mins later, one of the ML said to me “ 宝贝,下次再来吧,记得带现金哦!” I gave up reluctantly, took a cab and went home. What a night! Bros please standby cash no matter what! You will never know when you really need it!

Bro, can share the location? Thanks
Old 08-05-2018, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

My weirdest experience was in KL, an mp in Jln Mega Mendung/Klang Lama (bros will know this area as there are quite a few mp's here).
A PRC ml mid 30's, took of all her clothes during the massage. She was on top of me, with her boobs on my belly. Suddenly she farted! Loudly! And a few seconds later I cummed....
Old 30-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Aaron2671 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Recently I went to walk around after some drinks and it was already 1am or so. Was looking for a release but since the new rules stated that these joints cannot open 24hours I was not having high hopes. Walk past a few joints and the lights were all off so I carried on walking, when suddenly one sexy SYT from behind me asked me to follow her into one of the SPA that was closed. Curious and horny I agreed to follow her, and was greeted by 4 or 5 sexy MLs inside and was told to slowly choose one of them. I was excited as I didn’t expect to find something that night and was prepared to go home without any release. Then something happened, I realised I didn’t have enough cash with me, the shop does not accept Credit Cards and only take Nets. My Nets card was for another account that only has $80 in it. No worries I thought, just transfer via internet banking from my another account to this one and problem solved. WTF no signal from my phone to access the internet banking, asked the gals for Wifi and password and when I login, system maintenance! So there I was, looking at all the sexy babes in front of me, frustrated cos I cannot solve the money issue then and after almost 30mins later, one of the ML said to me “ 宝贝,下次再来吧,记得带现金哦!” I gave up reluctantly, took a cab and went home. What a night! Bros please standby cash no matter what! You will never know when you really need it!
Hi, mind sharing the location?
Old 30-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Aaron2671 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Was in JB some time back with my gf for a day trip. My gf went for some hair treatment which would take several hours to complete. Decided to walk around the streets to kill time. Chanced upon a massage parlor and decided to go in. The receptionist asked if i had any preference and i told her i'd prefer a malay therapist. Went into the room, took a quick shower and waited for the therapist to come.

A knock on the door came and in came my therapist. I was shocked as it was my jc friend! She was also shocked to see me. We made small talk and she begged me not to reveal to anyone about what she was doing. I promised to keep it a secret if she gave me the best service. She started by giving me a blowjob first before i blasted into her mouth. Then came to a massage - normal standard massage. Then she capped me and we bonked like wild animals. Capped off and blasted into her mouth again for the second time.

She actually said i didnt have to pay for extras as long as i kept quiet. I gave her RM50 nonetheless for the good time. Just nice my gf hair treatment finished.

Bro, mind sharing?
Old 01-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Tried the same girl your talking about at same joint.. con shop indeed.. all bros please take note to avoid this girl.. PM if you need more details. Will gladly share her details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post

I said ok.

What the actual F?

Old 19-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Used to frequent this MILF when I first started going to the Spa years ago. Was totally smitten with her and she only offered HJ and BM and I would find her about 2-3 times a week. Always wanted to bonk her as one of my bucket list. We lost touch when she moved to another Spa and I couldn’t seem to locate her. One day when I was searching wechat nearby in SBR I finally found her and we began chatting again. Turned out she was her own boss now and she asked me to go down support her shop and she said she will arrange a hot SYT for me. Told her I don’t want anyone else but her and I only want FJ this time! She was quite surprised and said that I have changed! Haha I was so happy when she agreed and was so looking forward to the appointment, finally going to bonk my dream ML. Sad to say, she was a dead fish during the deed and there’s was nothing worthwhile to write about. She even asked me to be her BF, give her some money every month and she will even let me stay over at her own place in Geylang anytime I want. I just smiled, paid her and left. After I walked out the shop, I deleted her contact and never find her again. The feeling was definitely weird, wanting to bonk someone so much and yet when it happened, you wished you didn’t waste your money. In fact, she turned out to be one of the worst bonk I ever had! Sigh......
Old 19-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Used to frequent this MILF when I first started going to the Spa years ago. Was totally smitten with her and she only offered HJ and BM and I would find her about 2-3 times a week. Always wanted to bonk her as one of my bucket list. We lost touch when she moved to another Spa and I couldn’t seem to locate her. One day when I was searching wechat nearby in SBR I finally found her and we began chatting again. Turned out she was her own boss now and she asked me to go down support her shop and she said she will arrange a hot SYT for me. Told her I don’t want anyone else but her and I only want FJ this time! She was quite surprised and said that I have changed! Haha I was so happy when she agreed and was so looking forward to the appointment, finally going to bonk my dream ML. Sad to say, she was a dead fish during the deed and there’s was nothing worthwhile to write about. She even asked me to be her BF, give her some money every month and she will even let me stay over at her own place in Geylang anytime I want. I just smiled, paid her and left. After I walked out the shop, I deleted her contact and never find her again. The feeling was definitely weird, wanting to bonk someone so much and yet when it happened, you wished you didn’t waste your money. In fact, she turned out to be one of the worst bonk I ever had! Sigh......
Wah bro, you post this kind of thing in here, cannot la. I read your thread, i feel like crying sia. So heartbreaking
Old 19-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardapple View Post
Wah bro, you post this kind of thing in here, cannot la. I read your thread, i feel like crying sia. So heartbreaking
Bro it was more heartaching (the money) than heartbreaking haha
Old 21-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Some years back, walked into MP located along Upp Thomson Rd. Counter lady offered 4 hands masaage for price of 2. Means 2 gals masaging but only $50 per hr. So i thought, why not.

So a PRC and a Viet served me. Viet took on my legs while PRC focussd on upper body. 2 girls shared the workload on a small guy like me, there was not much to do and soon GQ came. Standard rate but sorry no 2-for-1 this time cos they are not Canadian Pizza. So i chose PRC, cos she looked the naughtier of the 2 if i remember.

The PRC undressed and we bonked on the masaage bed. The Viet just hung around the room, didnt undress. Feeling bad that the Viet was feeling left out but chose to stay in the room, we invited her to lie down on the bed. When she did, the PRC then climbed over her in a 69 position. So i continued bonking the PRC in doggy. The Viet now gets to see me pumping PRC's pussy in full view from below. While bonking, we teasingly reached down inside her panties. She was wet.

I didnt come that night. Maybe it was because of the weird situation. Paid the PRC and left.

Went back there few months later. Whole shop changed, including the name. Took a different Viet n had normal session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1