The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune Center

Bro, anyone know where Amy from FC is? I see a lot of her old colleagues in Jalan sultan. But no luck
Old 09-09-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sidfido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here got ah may's contact? Can pm me. Thanks
Old 11-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

*use to hv few mina gals,all missing.
Any johore mina there, hear hot.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 17
ee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
*use to hv few mina gals,all missing.
Any johore mina there, hear hot.
Upz you to thank for the sharing : )
Old 12-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaopang9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates for the E-Cup Jiajia? Many thanks in advance.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I was there at level ...3 and 4

all so quiet ......

think no more......

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I was there at level ...3 and 4

all so quiet ......

think no more......
all camera around just in front of the shop, so better dun try.. even if shop open.. unless u dun mind inside half way kena the door bang by men in blue outside.. the FC is no more FC le..
Old 12-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

last week passby lavender street n jalan besar.. the whole eminent plaza already disappear and replace by a new building.. think bro should hv some "good", "exciting" experience there last time bah.. now gone.. wonder FC will one day oso disappear but no matter demolish or not, now FC is a NO NO place to go.. unless those makan stall then still ok... esp there is a lot of vegetarian stall there...
Old 12-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

My info may be 3 weeks outdated.

But after the big clean out, I went there to take a look again and I was surprised to see a familiar face still there.

The shop pasted a "for rent" note with an agent's number but she was still sitting in the shop.

I moved forward and asked if she still provided services and yes, she did.

Persuaded her to go all the way, something which I have never gotten from her since I first visited her in her original location near CBD. Even after she shifted a few times, the max I was able to get was BM.

To my surprise, she agreed but the price was above average but massage fee was waived off, so overall not too bad a deal.

We proceeded to the shop next door, which looked empty and locked. I was surprised the shop was also under her. According to her, the shop is the only one which survived.

What happened after that was history, she probably has the biggest rack in fortune centre and definitely the biggest some bros would ever encounter. Big clue already.

Downside was that she was not very great in skill and she had to off the lights until pitch black as she kept insisting people from outside can see through the glass door if we even had some soft ambient light.

Info is as of 3 weeks ago. not sure about now.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
all camera around just in front of the shop, so better dun try.. even if shop open.. unless u dun mind inside half way kena the door bang by men in blue outside.. the FC is no more FC le..
Other places have cameras as well, suspecting excelsior, peninsula, adelphi, all with camera monitoring.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
I thought all kena raided?
some are lucky,not open for business
during the raid.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shenjing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Alot have shifted elsewhere
If you dont know where, go recee below and you will be surprise there is alot of joints

Old 13-09-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shenjing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 13-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Received some PM from bros regarding who the ML I was talking about.

The guesses are all correct. J** J**.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
if camera is aiming at massage shop?
or shoe shop?.
alot different
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1