The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Was in Seoul last week and went to Jinju Massage. Place was very easy to find.

Dude at the counter wasn't friendly and he punched 140,000 in his calculator and showed it to me. Put my stuff into a locker and went into a communal shower and brushed my teeth. Waited with other local Korean men for about 15 minutes before we were led into our rooms.

The lady who came in first was an auntie and I really hoped she didn't turn out to be my happy ending. Haha. But despite her constant sucking of a sweet, she was quite a surprise as she gave a REALLY GOOD massage! She really gave it my knots a good rubdown and I often forgot that I was here for another kind of release.

Near the end of the massage, she turned me over and started to lightly work on my balls and dick under a towel. I closed my eyes but I can't get over what I've already seen but the door opened and a sweet Korean voice greeted me and exchanged some words with the auntie. The sweet voiced lady started caressing my earlobes while the auntie was still caressing my crotch. Closest I have ever got to a threesome. Lol.

The auntie left and the Korean chick stripped her top and she actually looked quite pretty! Plastic but definitely a looker with natural B cups. She touched my hand and exclaimed "so cold!" in English and guided my hand to her boobs and ass. She said "touch".

She then lubed my parts and gave me the happy ending I was looking for.

Hand job was 7/10 but the overall experience there was good with the surprisingly good massage.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Justtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in korea this week?
Old 16-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any recommendations for massage/happy ending? Going there in early nov. But i heard prices are around US$200/1/1?
Old 17-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SUREF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjpark999 View Post
Don't get overcharged by the agencies. There is a local (Korean) site you can go to, but if obviously if you can't read Korean, then you won't know what to do.

PM me on when you plan to visit, and what you want to do, And I will do my best to help you bros!

Happy exploring!
I will be visiting Seoul in Sept/Oct. will ask for your help to go to one of the local KYV. Are you singaporean or Korean ?

Do you charge a fee for your service ?
Old 18-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

Boring at CALT. Any recommendation
Old 19-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

anyone free today for outing. Yesterday went Fish, crowded lo.

Always popular among local
Old 20-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Any bro in town this week? Plan to go strip salon
Old 21-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Was in Seoul last week for a few days with my wife. Had a few chances to explore on my own and so i grab the opportunity.

Firstly went for 3 massages and came to a conclusion that massage parlors without the double spinning lamps outside the building or store wont get you any happiness. you might get lucky but chances are slim, not worth the time trying since time is not on our side.

Went to Ace massage and it was a dissapointment. Was quoted 250k since i was not a local. I thought it was a one hour session where i will get an older lady for starters, followed by a second lady to warm me up for the final lady. But i was asked instead what kind of lady i prefer, and was told it is one shot for one hour. The lady i got wasnt even average looking, with pimple scars all over the place and lips that look like plastic surgery went wrong. Having paid 250k i suck my thumb and screwed her, left 30mins later and forgo the blind man massage. Can any bros advise which anmas provide the triple girl service??

Next i exploded Itaewon area, went looking at Hooker's hill, not difficult to find. Get out from exit 3 of Itaewon station and use google map to locate Usadan-ro 14gil, if you cant see it, find Usadan-ro 12 gil and its the street beside it. It looks dark and deserted but you will see a few neon lights, as you walk some will come out from little 'rooms' and invite you in. Becareful as there are many transgender rooms here, the rooms will have a sign stating transgender outside so look before going in. I will advise to negotiate before enter on price and refuse to sit and drink. You can get one shot at 80-100k without much issues here. Your cheapest and 100% sure get korean fuck but looks wise not very good.

Opposite of Itaewon station on the other side is a popular street filled with bars and pubs where many koreans go and chill. I went there for 2 nights just to chill alone and manage to hook a uni student by luck at the pub below Glam Lounge. The chicks here are not selling themself but more of hanging out, so you probably get consolation eye fucking them haha.

There are a few areas in Gundam where to young or richer locals shop and chill, these are the areas where better looking girls can be seen more often, do note many prefer to come out after the sun is gone as they want to keep their skin fair lol.

Latestly i tried exploring a few bars around Myeongdong area, most bars that have bouncers coming out to ask what you want can likely give it a miss. They will ask where are you from, and tell you here only can drink whiskey. Price quoted to me was 300k, 250k, 400k and so on. Its a nice way of telling you foreigners are not welcome.

I cant seem to find kissbangs though. Would like to try it one day.

Overall getting your dick happy here in Seoul isnt wallet friendly for most but worth a try to clock your bucket list.
Old 22-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a girl on backpages. Will see its scare or care tonight. Wish me good luck bros
Old 23-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All in, quite a solid experience!

Just while I think Koreans are attractive but the xenophobic attitude really gets to one. share more about how you hook the Uni gal??

QUOTE=osamalee;16326112]Was in Seoul last week for a few days with my wife. Had a few chances to explore on my own and so i grab the opportunity.

Firstly went for 3 massages and came to a conclusion that massage parlors without the double spinning lamps outside the building or store wont get you any happiness. you might get lucky but chances are slim, not worth the time trying since time is not on our side.

Went to Ace massage and it was a dissapointment. Was quoted 250k since i was not a local. I thought it was a one hour session where i will get an older lady for starters, followed by a second lady to warm me up for the final lady. But i was asked instead what kind of lady i prefer, and was told it is one shot for one hour. The lady i got wasnt even average looking, with pimple scars all over the place and lips that look like plastic surgery went wrong. Having paid 250k i suck my thumb and screwed her, left 30mins later and forgo the blind man massage. Can any bros advise which anmas provide the triple girl service??

Next i exploded Itaewon area, went looking at Hooker's hill, not difficult to find. Get out from exit 3 of Itaewon station and use google map to locate Usadan-ro 14gil, if you cant see it, find Usadan-ro 12 gil and its the street beside it. It looks dark and deserted but you will see a few neon lights, as you walk some will come out from little 'rooms' and invite you in. Becareful as there are many transgender rooms here, the rooms will have a sign stating transgender outside so look before going in. I will advise to negotiate before enter on price and refuse to sit and drink. You can get one shot at 80-100k without much issues here. Your cheapest and 100% sure get korean fuck but looks wise not very good.

Opposite of Itaewon station on the other side is a popular street filled with bars and pubs where many koreans go and chill. I went there for 2 nights just to chill alone and manage to hook a uni student by luck at the pub below Glam Lounge. The chicks here are not selling themself but more of hanging out, so you probably get consolation eye fucking them haha.

There are a few areas in Gundam where to young or richer locals shop and chill, these are the areas where better looking girls can be seen more often, do note many prefer to come out after the sun is gone as they want to keep their skin fair lol.

Latestly i tried exploring a few bars around Myeongdong area, most bars that have bouncers coming out to ask what you want can likely give it a miss. They will ask where are you from, and tell you here only can drink whiskey. Price quoted to me was 300k, 250k, 400k and so on. Its a nice way of telling you foreigners are not welcome.

I cant seem to find kissbangs though. Would like to try it one day.

Overall getting your dick happy here in Seoul isnt wallet friendly for most but worth a try to clock your bucket list.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welp asked multiple backpages girls. All independents mostly fake. In the end i just brought a girl i met before back to my room.

TLDR: DONT TRUST INDPT FL
Old 27-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahjohn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Haru from massage republic before?
Old 28-08-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucevandeburgh View Post
Oh thanks! 588s not cheongyangni right?
Yes 588 and Cheongyangni are the same
588 is apparently the bus number that used to ply that route

Can anyone confirm that 588 is closed ? haven't been to Seoul for a while now. Sad day for Seoul ... taken over by moral police. Looks like backpage and anmas are the way forward
Old 28-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Yes 588 and Cheongyangni are the same
588 is apparently the bus number that used to ply that route

Can anyone confirm that 588 is closed ? haven't been to Seoul for a while now. Sad day for Seoul ... taken over by moral police. Looks like backpage and anmas are the way forward

Yes confirm it's gone ... this year I went most of the shops are demolished already...
Old 28-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why do all of us even bother with these racists KRs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Yes confirm it's gone ... this year I went most of the shops are demolished already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1