The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Rocky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Very 1st FR - JG by LB

Jb lb , pls share contactr Thank you
Old 04-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm share ctc and location?
thanks in advance
Old 04-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 04-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: My Very 1st FR - JG by LB

Went to try the gem the other days.....

The room was cozy, too bad the partition is not full......I can hear the neighbour.........massage was standard but the JG was different for me......as I have tried a few JGs......all have different feelings.......

So far I rated her JG on top of my list.....especially the teasing.......its torchering

Good found TS.....
Old 05-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light
Thank to TS sipeklong for sharing the details.

I was assigned KK senior. Her tuina massage was surprisingly strong and one of the better skilled. Generally, I prefer strong massage as my herculean built tends to needs strong massage to be effective. The same feedback goes to the JG, one of the better one out there. Her appeal was average but she makes up by her good service and exceptional skills in tuina/jg. I felt refreshed and energized after her session. Will highly recommend this joint.

Appeal: 6 🌹
Tuina/JG: 9 👍
Service: 8 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Have been here for so long, never tried many grounds some good bro shared with me. However, today I am going to share one of the place being shared by a bro here. I really want to thank him, but somehow, have not seen him online for months. I hope he don't mind me helping to spread the words of this LB (aka Lady Boss)

Have been visiting LB for more than 6 months, every time I am there, I wished I am back again the following week. She provide JG services. I am not sure if she is the best in town, but as she is the only one that I kept returning to visit, I am sure she is one of the best.

I used to cum pretty fast during sexual time with wife. After visiting LB for a few time, I noticed my Rod stands firmer and harder. Now I am able to pump slightly much longer before cumming.

Depends on either 1, 1.5 or 2hr massage timing, after the initial massage session follows near 40min of heavenly sensational JG. Balls squeezing, Rod plucking. Ending with the finale of releasing. Damages are pretty standard for the 1, 1.5 and 2hr at S$100, S$120 and S$150 respectively. Though some said adding S$20 essential oil has better result, I tried only once so can't comment much if good to add.

Recently LB seems to have more girls joining her. So far I tried only 2 of the 4.
1 - Young KK. Tried once, pretty. Can chat, good JG skill.

2 - Older KK. Tried once, didn't talk to her much, great experience in JG skill.

3 - XX. New. Young, quite pretty too, fair skin. Never try before, only chat with her when about to leave after JG session. Her voice already melt you and cannot Tahan.

4 - LN. New also I think. Never try before. Cannot comment much.

Will try to find time and money to go back and try XX & LN.

Please note that the ladies simply provides JG services and they stick to their professionalism. Please don't hanky-panky with them. Treat them with respect. If you find their services are good, do tip them a little even though there are no other "specials" being provided.

I am not very good at knowing who I can share this with. Thus;
- Those that know who I am referring to, I hope I can remind you about LB.
- Those that are newbies and/or with low points ranks, I am sorry I can't share as I really hope she stay long in her business.

You do not need to up me or give me points in order to dig from me LB's contact, because I am not sure what can I do with those ranks/points as well.

You can choose to drop a message here or pm me "JG LB". I like to apologise first as my respond is super slow as I don't come in SBF frequently. Those who don't hear from me after 1~2 months, you know you won't hear from me. Either give up or try asking someone else. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, can share contact? Thanks.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battersea View Post
Went to try the gem the other days.....

The room was cozy, too bad the partition is not full......I can hear the neighbour.........massage was standard but the JG was different for me......as I have tried a few JGs......all have different feelings.......

Good found TS.....
Though I have same feeling the partition is not full, but sometimes when hearing next door dialog or next door guy's shiokness made me also more shiok as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
Thank to TS sipeklong for sharing the details.

tends to needs strong massage to be effective. The same feedback goes to the JG, one of the better one out there. Her appeal was average but she makes up by her good service and exceptional skills in tuina/jg. I felt refreshed and energized after her session. Will highly recommend this joint.
I am glad you like it.

For me, seems that this place is becoming my monthly, bi-weekly or even weekly place of visit lately. Got to control my 'didi' a bit, pocket hole is getting bigger and bigger. Got to save up some vitamin M....

Went this Wednesday again, assigned a new girl, I guessed it may be XX but not very sure as didn't ask for the name. Newbie and quite chatty, first time meet her and can chat like friend liao...

(shared with few of the bro PMs again. sleepy, got to catch some sleep)
Old 08-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Apologised to those with few postings or super low points...

managed to share with a few bros again.

Next time there again, must try out the new LL... Not sure how she look like...
Old 09-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnreavessb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro TS can you please share contact with me. Thanks
Old 10-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: My Very 1st FR - JG by LB

Revisited this place and managed to secure a session with Lady Boss (LB)

As what TS sipeklong elaborated previously. Her tuina/JG are of very good standards. My body was felt very relaxed. Apologies again to LB again when I gave her a mild scare when I flipped over from back to front.

Time flies quickly for a 90 minutes session with LB, as you are indulged in the moment. She also take the opportunity to promote the other MLs. Will return for a revisit soon.

Appeal: 7.5 🌹
Tuina/JG: 9 👍
Service: 8.5 👍
Old 10-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Johnreavessb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you PM me location and details please. Thanks
Old 10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

Any kind bro will share. Thank you.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jason55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc?? thanks.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

hmm000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me? I wanna maintain my didi too.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bi12012 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1