The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

sglonelyguys.net/vi-vi-massage/

Location: inside a spa in previous Adele location but at different floor

Look: 100% same as photo. Confirm pretty ML.

Service: Massage and JG/hj. Cannot touch if not top up as she claimed this is out of menu service. Touching need to top up from $10 to $50. Not classify as roaming as non nude. Fully clothed throughout the session.

Overall: Not too bad being served by a pretty ML but damge is too high and time slot is too short. Take into account 5 mins after shower to wait for her, another 5 mins she went out to wash hands and another 5 mins to collect money, the actual time slot reduced from 45min to 30min.

GFF: First session was good but subsequent visits drop.

Tips: better to confirm the price for 'touching' before you go.

Last edited by Powerstations; 20-04-2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: comments added
Old 18-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Bros, Cara no longer around?

https://ltdsg.com/cara/
Old 18-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pinkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie looking for some help here bros. It’s quite hard to see which girls can speak decent English - my Chinese is damn cui and I was wondering if you have recommendations for English speaking girls!

Thanks in advance!
Old 18-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Bei from SLG and wolves

I’ve visited this girl a couple of times so I decided to write a review.

http://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-bei-massage/

She stays alone in an apartment in the RLD. Parking can be tricky as only parallel parking available. She keeps the place clean and smiled as she opened the door.

She is small build with ample boobs. More than a handful. She was dressed in a pink cheongsam the first time I met her. She wasn’t wearing a bra, yet I could clearly see her curves.

Xiao Bei looks just like the pictures on the web. No touch up or photoshopping. She was easy to chat with and her cheerful personality brightened up the rainy weather outside.

I showered alone and proceeded to lie down for the massage. Her massage skills are moderate and she managed to press a couple of pressure points.

As she moved on to the sensual, she kissed and breathed on my back, neck and ears. She gently stroked my butt, legs and what was in between before asking me to flip over.

When she took off her cheongsam, my eyes were rewarded. She really did have a great figure. She HJ for a few minutes, then capped my dick for the BJ. As she sucked my cock, she guided my hands to her breasts so that I could squeeze those melons of joy as I came in the condom.

I left happy on both occasions. The only negative things I can say are she only does capped BJ and she didn’t allow me to lick her nips.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rednoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/[/QUOTE]

Went to visit her, the service is really not bad. Figure wise a bit plump lah, boobs big but sag a bit. One of the best service ML out there, please take care of her

Looks - 7/10
HJ - 8/10
Massage - 8/10
Location - 9/10
Old 18-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednoise View Post
Went to visit her, the service is really not bad. Figure wise a bit plump lah, boobs big but sag a bit. One of the best service ML out there, please take care of her

Looks - 7/10
HJ - 8/10
Massage - 8/10
Location - 9/10[/QUOTE]in other words she is like a baby hippo?
Old 18-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4401.html

Try Ci Ci cos see no MR.

A FL who also is ML. will ask you to top up.

in and out 30mins.

Looks: 7/10 photo definitely is her but photos looks meaty actual very slim.
figure: 8/10 big B or small C
Massage: 9/10 sadly only 30mins

RTM: No (arrange next customer back to back so someone in front overrun end up the other suffer)
Old 18-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Thinking of visiting either Adele or tian Niu next. Any opinion?

Also,anyone has any recommendations of syt that is fully nude and has good service. Some of those I went to and enjoyed are yuki/carol and mint.
May i know what web is yuki/carol now , thanks
Old 18-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
First time was ask my ML for small change, all subsequent interruptions are either just open door see what is happening or engage into some conversation with my ML in their province dialet which i catch no ball.

I have visited MLs with housemate but this is the only one who ever interrupt sessions, damn turnoff lah.

Maybe she hoping she appear i will suggest tarma, but she seriously not my dish of veg at all.
Your ML shouldn't have entertained her and if she allows it, i wouldn't visit the next time
Old 18-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
May i know what web is yuki/carol now , thanks
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/
Old 18-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

http://sglonelyguys.net/en-en-massage/

Also took some time to try out En En. Well, she scored better than Yu Shan overall. Massage better, body better, looks better, though picture still better. Her down side is her apartment. Shared toilet between 2 rooms so have to wait to use and wash up.

She has potential but really green too. I have no energy to train her because I am too caught up with Tian Niu.
Why bother training them with our money? Anyway, how's her BJ? Fully nude?
Old 18-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
En En is not exactly slim but not bah bah too. She is a little short so definitely not the tall slim slender type or small petite frame. She is ok i would say. Boobs a nice generous B or small C. She automatically strip off her top leaving her panty on. Roaming is about 3G. More to the cute side.
Awesome, thanks for the valuable Intel. And thanks angellover for the added info.

Seems like a viable 3rd or 4th option on my to-do list. Just gotta find a way to coerce her out of her panties.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:

http://sglonelyguys.net/en-en-massage/

Also took some time to try out En En. Well, she scored better than Yu Shan overall. Massage better, body better, looks better, though picture still better. Her down side is her apartment. Shared toilet between 2 rooms so have to wait to use and wash up.

She has potential but really green too. I have no energy to train her because I am too caught up with Tian Niu.
Thanks for the try outs bro, I think still keep En-En on my radar. Looks pretty and can try out.

Good thing is Tian Niu already pretty skilled in her traits. Quite good in her own field. Sticking to her as well.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Any bros can recommend proper JG?

A bit sian since Laura went out of the picture recently. Now cannot get a regular for JG.

Tried Feel but her JG not really suitable for me.
Old 19-04-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobongski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have tried her service?

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-qi/

She looks very good and im very curious
Advert Space Available