The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 19-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's nonsense. I am a Hokkien , Cantonese, Hakka and Teochew Singapore too
Well the agent can write n market all they want.
U will know only when u met n interacted with the person.
That said, a great number are recycled and repackaged and sometimes inflated price from before too.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Well the agent can write n market all they want.
U will know only when u met n interacted with the person.
That said, a great number are recycled and repackaged and sometimes inflated price from before too.
yup. FRs aren't available so want to ask if anyone tried before. Else will need just jump in and test water.

nowadays rejection fees also inching up. inflation sia.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BabeliciousCass
Met Cass for incall service yesterday.
Firstly l like to apologise to her for some misunderstanding at initial stage when accessing to her location, sorry Cass.
I will say the location was nice and you have to clearly follows her guiding to her unit.
She even provides nice bathing gel for her customers which she takes hygiene as her top priority.
She is small build and slim body with a firm nice B.
Initially the room was dark and really can't see her body tone but when the light is 'On', she is on the fair type.
Well, her below is well clean shaven unfortunately I do not have the chance to taste it which I like best.
Her nips licking skill is power where she really make me hard and when come to the BJ she is fantastic with the slow, fast and furious action where I almost cum at that stage.
I signalled her and did her in missionary position and she wanted me to thrust her fast, hard and deep. Can see that she moaning really like hard thrusting and I surrendered in no time. She actually wanted me to do her in doggy where she can have the deep thrust, sorry again for disappointing you. HaHa...
Dear, I still remembered that asking me whether I like fingering, the answer is yes and you will have it for next rtf and off course you assured that my nail will be trimmed to avoid hurting you.
We have a great chatting after that and realised she was trained in massaging and diploma certification.
After the wash up when about to leave, I mentioned to her that I having some shoulder ache problem. She insisted me to sit down and not wanting me to leave until she did a massage on my shoulder...that her sweet part of her and that make me feel very bad for misunderstood her and also where I found her really pretty with no makeup having a close look to her.
Can see that her massage skill is quite pro and not those half past six standard.
I am looking forward to meet her for the next session.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seems to me the new trend now is to go 'independent' and book rooms in the same hotel together.

Hmmm.....
Old 22-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried mindy or pamela from confirmsg before?
Old 23-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

deleted 10chars
Old 24-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

tried before.
think alot bros also. why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xckay View Post
anyone tried mindy or pamela from confirmsg before?
Old 25-12-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Bj738 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
tried before.
think alot bros also. why?
Bro ppcheng and anyone who have tried, mind to pm me on some FR on them? I have not tried this stable before.
Old 25-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj738 View Post
Bro ppcheng and anyone who have tried, mind to pm me on some FR on them? I have not tried this stable before.
Can share the looks here??
Old 27-12-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Wow! Not much FRs huh?
Old 28-12-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

finally met joleen...

FR is pretty much the same as rest of the bros...

look: 8/10. certain angle look abit like kim wakerman
boob: 9/10 firm with pointed nips
body: 8/10 slim figure
bj: 9/10 really good! as mentioned before..nearly cum in her mouth!
fj: yes...tight!!
gfe: 8.5/10

she kinda resemble zelle. her size, her voice, her gfe etc..

Joleen is going to be my last bonk. been chionging fl since true_enjoyment era. decided to retire since 2019 is coming. a good chance to start fresh. but will still come in here to look around

for those who want to retire, just do it! for those who want to continue, stay safe!

advance happy 2019 to everyone!
Old 28-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
finally met joleen...

FR is pretty much the same as rest of the bros...

look: 8/10. certain angle look abit like kim wakerman
boob: 9/10 firm with pointed nips
body: 8/10 slim figure
bj: 9/10 really good! as mentioned before..nearly cum in her mouth!
fj: yes...tight!!
gfe: 8.5/10

she kinda resemble zelle. her size, her voice, her gfe etc..

Joleen is going to be my last bonk. been chionging fl since true_enjoyment era. decided to retire since 2019 is coming. a good chance to start fresh. but will still come in here to look around

for those who want to retire, just do it! for those who want to continue, stay safe!

Zella from TE??
Is she still doing this?
She should be 30 plus by now??
Hahaha

Still one of the legends of the forum though.
Old 28-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post

Happy retirement bro!
Old 29-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Zella from TE??
Is she still doing this?
She should be 30 plus by now??
Hahaha

Still one of the legends of the forum though.
havent even 30 lah bro...hahaa

still a syt...look din change much though
Old 29-12-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonberry View Post
Happy retirement bro!
hey bro! good to see u

ya...new yr coming..a good chance to start new

happy 2019 to u!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1