The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 08-04-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

That's why once in awhile in geylang, we chance upon the 1 who gave us an unforgettable experience so much so we wanna wife her up

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23226574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox77404 View Post
Name: Whiskey
Height: 160
Weight: 40KG
Cup size: B
Appearance: 8/10, sweet
Body shape: petite

"my brother had become even more robust in the gentle countryside".

This smooth whisky has intoxicated our bro here who had become a poet. Well done! Treating gals with decency and gentleness is the hallmark of a gentleman.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=HalimahYakult;23228406]That's why once in awhile in geylang, we chance upon the 1 who gave us an unforgettable experience so much so we wanna wife her up

I understand that. The one for me is Yinzhi. Sometimes I wonder if she was my wife how different would the experience be. She would be Grace to my Dignified.

Life!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-04-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23229976]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
That's why once in awhile in geylang, we chance upon the 1 who gave us an unforgettable experience so much so we wanna wife her up

I understand that. The one for me is Yinzhi. Sometimes I wonder if she was my wife how different would the experience be. She would be Grace to my Dignified.

Life!
The moment they become wife or gf they would tell you this cannot that cannot except raw can. Service level dropped instantly.
Old 09-04-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox77404 View Post
Name: Whiskey
Height: 160
Weight: 40KG
Cup size: B
Appearance: 8/10, sweet
Body shape: petite
Before whiskey officially started work, I saw her sitting quietly on the sofa in loose clothes. The little one is very cute. After she officially started working, I asked Peter for her name and made an appointment with her. Because she is my favorite type, I spent 400 SGD to get to know her better. After entering the room, he took the initiative to sit on top of me and chat with me, very light, with a hint of a girl's fragrance on his body. After chatting for a while, we are about to get to the point and take a shower.

In Peter's field, each room has chairs for guests to lie down on. She asked me if I wanted to lie down or lie down. I said I just need to sit because I can see her figure. From taking a shower, it can be seen that she is a very careful person, cleaning my brother very carefully. The movements are gentle and slightly provocative. The shower lasted for 15 minutes. If you are in a hurry, you can call a stop at any time because I delivered twice, so I don't care about the time.

After washing, lie in bed and wait for her to wash. Kneel down next to me, hold my brother up with your hands, caress and kiss me at the same time. Then I slowly focused my attention on my brother, first licking it very carefully. Slowly swallow it and manipulate it up and down. When she serves me, my hands are not idle either, caressing her smooth and snow-white back and kneading the double peaks on her chest. To be honest, I don't like the big one. Her breasts are very good, neither big nor small, and very firm. Very realistic, soft and elastic. I have always held a disdainful attitude towards fake breasts. She gradually leaned her perky buttocks over for my convenience, and I also benefited from seeing her abalone. Five minutes later, she eagerly grabbed a condom and wanted to come up. At first, I chose a missionary. In order to take care of her new arrival and young relationship, my movements are also very gentle, slowly entering with rhythmic thrusts. Her voice was panting in a gentle and delicate manner. Until she told me, have you always been so gentle? You can be a bit rough, I don't hurt. Do you want to change positions? Can I like the back and side? At this moment, I realized there was a contrast in her, which shifted between purity and charm. I suddenly felt that my brother had become even more robust in the gentle countryside.
Afterwards, we tried the puppy and side entry, and soon I changed to launch it out. She leaned against me with satisfaction and chatted with me.

After chatting, we had a wonderful and enjoyable in-depth exchange. I found that she really likes puppies and side entry. She explained that she likes big and long ones, and the side feeling is very beautiful. I also asked her if she could touch it with her fingers, and she smiled and told me it was possible. It's really tight inside, like a virgin.
In short, she is truly a gem, with a pure appearance, a good service attitude, and a very meticulous attitude. Please treat her kindly.
Look at the blue print
Old 10-04-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Rubbaking;23230611]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

The moment they become wife or gf they would tell you this cannot that cannot except raw can. Service level dropped instantly.
My friend the truth is stranger than fiction. Except raw can, when don't have sex where is the raw.....anyway, we are lucky to have GL.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-04-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23232960]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post

My friend the truth is stranger than fiction. Except raw can, when don't have sex where is the raw.....anyway, we are lucky to have GL.
Let me up this. Lucky are those who had gl before covid. Nowadays it is so difficult to find a decent gem in gl. Precovid it is a gem after 5 tries. Now it is try 20 times also hardly any gem.

Last edited by Rubbaking; 11-04-2024 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Rubbaking;23233179]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Let me up this. Lucky are those who has gl before covid. Nowadays it is so difficult to find a decent gem in gl. Precovid it is a gem after 5 tries. Now it is try 20 times also hardly any gem.
And on top of everything $200. Shag twice a week and feels like I am committing a crime
Old 11-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Dignified69;23235653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post

And on top of everything $200. Shag twice a week and feels like I am committing a crime
In the past i used to think spending hundreds to thousands at ktv is stupid when gl can get down to business. Nowadays the quality is so bad at gl that i find it more enjoyable to just spend the $200 to drink and perhaps tip $100 to really a more decent hostess to teh her neh or dfk.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

you got to give it to Ferrari that she is pretty. Even though Ive bonked her atlas half a dozen times, Im still thinking what this pretty gal is.

Come on good bro's someone please write a more detailed lineup of who the gals are so we can try the newbies in a thoughtful manner
Old 16-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Saw some crazy guy took YingZhi, Apple and new girl Shuang Shuang for a 4some. He must have had a wild time. If this bro patronizes this thread, would rrally want to read your FR!
Old 16-04-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Saw some crazy guy took YingZhi, Apple and new girl Shuang Shuang for a 4some. He must have had a wild time. If this bro patronizes this thread, would rrally want to read your FR!
Interesting WOO wanna read too!
Old Yesterday, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates on the new girls at this house?
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
zyszys3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G28 Shu Qi 163,D CUP

Looks : very beautiful little sister

Body : Very good figure, very thin, smooth skin

Frenching: Highly recommend, Shu QI is very good at frenching, her tongue keeps wandering around my body

Pussy: Clean shaven and nice looking. Wet and seem tight when entering her.

FJ: We tried a lot of positions, our physical strength was very good, and our screams were very ecstatic.

GFE: The service is very good.

RTF: YES

长相: 非常漂亮的小妹妹
身材: 身材非常好,要非常细,皮肤非常光滑
接吻: 重点推荐接吻,Shu QI 非常会接吻,舌头一直在我身上游走
Pussy: 非常干净,非常紧,水也很多。
FJ:我们试了非多的体位,体力非常好,而且叫声非常销魂

女友感:服务非常好,推荐

回头: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1