The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!
Ejaculating Blood

Any bro experience this before?

I was trying to ejaculate but nth flow out after the "shot"

then when i go pee, blood flow out instead of urine
Old 03-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ejaculating Blood

i hope you get well soon, see a doc immediately
Old 04-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
tuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it is painful or not?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuarfik View Post
it is painful or not?
nope, painless
Old 12-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusonSoong View Post
Any bro experience this before?

I was trying to ejaculate but nth flow out after the "shot"

then when i go pee, blood flow out instead of urine
There are many causes. See a doctor to find out what the problem is.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
liberty666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go see a doctor.

Once my balls swollen (almost triple of my normal size) and pee blood, turns out to be infection. The doctor gave me some antibiotics and I recovered in no time.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Blood in urine is no joke, best to see a GP, they will refer you to a urologist.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Causes

In hematuria, your kidneys — or other parts of your urinary tract — allow blood cells to leak into urine. Various problems can cause this leakage, including:

Urinary tract infections. These occur when bacteria enter your body through the urethra and multiply in your bladder. Symptoms can include a persistent urge to urinate, pain and burning with urination, and extremely strong-smelling urine.

For some people, especially older adults, the only sign of illness might be microscopic blood in the urine.

Kidney infections (pyelonephritis). These can occur when bacteria enter your kidneys from your bloodstream or move from your ureters to your kidney(s). Signs and symptoms are often similar to bladder infections, though kidney infections are more likely to cause a fever and flank pain.
A bladder or kidney stone. The minerals in concentrated urine sometimes form crystals on the walls of your kidneys or bladder. Over time, the crystals can become small, hard stones.

The stones are generally painless, so you probably won't know you have them unless they cause a blockage or are being passed. Then there's usually no mistaking the symptoms — kidney stones, especially, can cause excruciating pain. Bladder or kidney stones can also cause both gross and microscopic bleeding.

Enlarged prostate. The prostate gland — which is just below the bladder and surrounding the top part of the urethra — often enlarges as men approach middle age. It then compresses the urethra, partially blocking urine flow. Signs and symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH) include difficulty urinating, an urgent or persistent need to urinate, and either visible or microscopic blood in the urine. Infection of the prostate (prostatitis) can cause the same signs and symptoms.

Kidney disease. Microscopic urinary bleeding is a common symptom of glomerulonephritis, an inflammation of the kidneys' filtering system. Glomerulonephritis may be part of a systemic disease, such as diabetes, or it can occur on its own. Viral or strep infections, blood vessel diseases (vasculitis), and immune problems such as IgA nephropathy, which affects the small capillaries that filter blood in the kidneys (glomeruli), can trigger glomerulonephritis.

Cancer. Visible urinary bleeding may be a sign of advanced kidney, bladder or prostate cancer. Unfortunately, you might not have signs or symptoms in the early stages, when these cancers are more treatable.
Inherited disorders. Sickle cell anemia — a hereditary defect of hemoglobin in red blood cells — causes blood in urine, both visible and microscopic hematuria. So can Alport syndrome, which affects the filtering membranes in the glomeruli of the kidneys.

Kidney injury. A blow or other injury to your kidneys from an accident or contact sports can cause visible blood in your urine.
Medications. The anti-cancer drug cyclophosphamide and penicillin can cause urinary bleeding. Visible urinary blood sometimes occurs if you take an anticoagulant, such as aspirin and the blood thinner heparin, and you also have a condition that causes your bladder to bleed.

Strenuous exercise. It's rare for strenuous exercise to lead to gross hematuria, and the cause is unknown. It may be linked to trauma to the bladder, dehydration or the breakdown of red blood cells that occurs with sustained aerobic exercise.

Runners are most often affected, although anyone can develop visible urinary bleeding after an intense workout. If you see blood in your urine after exercise, don't assume it's from exercising. See your doctor.

Often the cause of hematuria can't be identified.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-09-2018, 01:19 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

So is it blood in urine or blood when ejaculating??

There is a difference btw blood in urine and blood when you ejaculate

Blood in urine is called hematuria
read https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=34

Blood in the urine may or may not be accompanied by pain, but it is always abnormal and should be further investigated by a healthcare professional. Painful blood in the urine can be caused by a number of disorders, including infections and stones in the urinary tract. Painless blood in the urine can also be due to many causes, including cancer. Blood in the urine is also referred to as hematuria. Visible blood in the urine is referred to as gross hematuria, while blood in the urine that is not visible to the naked eye is referred to as microscopic hematuria. Having prolonged rough sex might cause hematospermia too. Also no recurrences of blood mean there is no/little cause for serious alarm; otherwise.....

Blood in semen is hematospermia
read https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=265

Blood in the semen is known as hematospermia. This condition is actually fairly common, and in younger men, it's very rarely a sign of a serious problem. Hematospermia has many potential causes, the most common of which is inflammation of the seminal vesicles (the small glands that produce most of the fluid in semen). Other possible explanations may include inflammation or lesions in other parts of the reproductive system (e.g., the prostate, urethra, testicles, and epididymis), trauma to the genitals, or certain infections.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS how long has this been going on for already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1