The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 11-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Actually ,i also know it's cheating .just try up with no cost ,
For entertainment ,after they kanna so much entertainment knowing only become chicken can really cash ,more chicken in market good for us ..
Sometime i also abit sian will play punk with them

I will always try to call via video or phone call... and if they give excuses like camera spoil or mic spoil than I will always say I reaching soon
Old 11-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If you look at their schedules, they are fully booked everyday.

Maybe we should ask ourselves: is there something wrong with us, which in fact they are really worth the price, just we do not know how to appreciate? Haha...
Dun be fooled.... they are not overbooked but it is just a standard reply to customers whose numbers are new to them. This is so they can submit your number to the okt to do background checks and if given the all clear..... they will call you back and say client cancelled so now have available slot for you.

Btw, do not use your actual number to do booking as the OKTs have lobangs to trace and find out your identity.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by actingcool View Post
just curious, usually how long a session will be for you guys? although it is stated there 1 hour, but normally wont last that long also.

Because I usually in and out around 30 to 45 mins (45 mins is with very good chemistry). since the process of the sessions are all around the same, i find it abit hard to stay longer than that, unless you can pump an hour non-stop...but usually the girl will say pain if more than 20 - 30 mins.
When the ad says 100/1/1 etc .... it means $100 for 1 shot within 1 hour time limit. It means that you have to unload inside the 1 hour limit. So your session is over after your shot (even if you are fast shooter and finish in 5 mins) or when the 1 hour is up if you have not unloaded. This is standard practice for per shot basis unless you are booking by the hour. Then that is a different scenario and you will get your full hour's worth with the lady until times up.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun be fooled.... they are not overbooked but it is just a standard reply to customers whose numbers are new to them. This is so they can submit your number to the okt to do background checks and if given the all clear..... they will call you back and say client cancelled so now have available slot for you.

Btw, do not use your actual number to do booking as the OKTs have lobangs to trace and find out your identity.

come out play must got 2-3 prepay card la . they dont have time filter la .
last time they try to share but things do work up . --------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hi all bro ,
For entertainment

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_142...tch-below.html
WeChat: yukk1189 LINE:nana747445
This girl try cheat money me but never get it .
to transfer from or to buy iphone card .

she try talk like real ,but after says a friend care about her safety needs you transfer or I phone card ,the man (china)actor and actress ,please dont not go location because it all cheating .

I here to sent this for your boring and some fun entertainment ,she will send and dirty talk ,video ,photo for your entertainment ,save your money for real fuck after .
told her to meet up ,she will tell you AMK630 wait 7-11 blaur blaur ..
you say you there 30 mins ,wait for her come call you (pte call number) ,keep the fun and countiune
you just need at home playing hp .it's fun .
share around your friend for entertainment
Old 12-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Like many bros here, I have bonking for ages and they are definitely NOT worth the price they charged. Also from where do you gather they are fully booked everyday? They told you? Their okt posted so?

I have no issue you sing praises for them or even doubt those bros who raise candid comments. But as mentioned, bonk at your own risk. Haha ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
... they are fully booked everyday.

......they are really worth the price, just we do not know how to appreciate? Haha...
Old 12-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Double Thumbs UP.

Hope more bros see things from our viewpoint

And yes, now that you mentioned it 梦琪 does have that problem ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
... 梦琪 got bad pussy odour, also just worth $120?

Only siao Lang will pay for such a price. I think du Juan worth max $150. Above that is crazy price. We should continue to boycott!

Last edited by snrlee; 13-06-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 13-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has any bro here tried sgbeautycastle 小C or 丽娜 before? Are they good?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

Dun bother faked one
Old 13-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Double Thumbs UP.

Hope more bros see things from our viewpoint

And yes, now that you mentioned it 梦琪 does have that problem ...
Overpriced smelly pussy. Waste money and time.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Like many bros here, I have bonking for ages and they are definitely NOT worth the price they charged. Also from where do you gather they are fully booked everyday? They told you? Their okt posted so?

I have no issue you sing praises for them or even doubt those bros who raise candid comments. But as mentioned, bonk at your own risk. Haha ...
Bro They the worst website ever in the history of sbf.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xZeta97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh... Anyone Try ?

http://sgbeautycastles.com/lin-lin/
Old 14-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZeta97 View Post
instead of asking why don't go and try and post a fr...
Old 14-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

wolves again?

Next 1 will it be sheeps?
Old 14-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fake photos can only trick a potato.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Already post b4 dum b lazy ....
Right click n search google for image n u got the ans

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1