The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pchan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sam Lui, Kepong

It's been quite a while since my first cheong at Holiday Villa, Subang. So today after lunch, feel quite horny and nothing to do, decided to go to Media Prima suggested by a fellow cheongster. When i wen to the spa, there's only one malay girl left, no stock at all. I a bit turn off liao, seeing her makeup so thick and quite big size. So told the captain i will be back other day la. Then feeling dissapointed, called a FL around that area (also introduced by other cheongster), but din pick up. I guess she's 'busy' haha. Then i remember i got another FL number in Cheras.. think think.. so far...but better than nothing. Mana tau, din pick up. WTF man, today so bad luck meh... So decided to drive to Holiday Villa there see got wat stock lor. Then i remember got another OKT number at Sunway, so gave him a call lor. Im so happy when he picks up hahaha, and he said got stock at kepong, ask me to u turn. I quickly go to tis place with his direction, it's a hotel and he told me to go to room 7.. Then he said, u know the price is rm300 rite? I was like, hmm ok le... since im here already, i malas go other place d..

I knock on the door and there's tis cool-looking girl. Hardly smile one, but look quite young. She got quite nice long hair, not too skinny and she told me she's local. Hmm~ interesting, that OKT din tell me she's local. She asked me to shower first, so i shower alone lor. Haih~ not tat good service. Then i finish, and dried myself. Then her turn to shower, i got watch her shower le, makes me high high dei, then she asked me to wait on the bed. Hmm, i kinda like her cool attitude. After she finish her shower, both of us sit on bed, naked. I asked her how old is she.. she said 19, and i lagi shock. Wow, then i can see her face properly tis time because her room a bit dark, reli young, fair and smooth. But still no smile. But her breasts are nice and perky, not too big, jus the way i like it. Her nipple is small and pinkish, not like some quiet big and dark. I touch her breast..reli very soft and smooth, i touch also high d.. Then she asked, wanna start? I said yes =D

Then she proceed with BBBJ, wow, she reli got good skills. My didi immediately hard within 2-3 seconds and she slowly doing her thing, moving up and down. The way she BJ me, wet enough and not too much saliva, with a very gentle movement of tongue licking on my didi. After around 5 minutes of BBBJ, i push her down on bed and start kissing her neck. She got very nice smell, and proceed to sucking her perky breasts. I think she has the best breasts compared to other girls i slept with. Then i continue downwards and her pussy is very beautiful. A bit of hair, but the rest is nicely wax. I gave her oral and she moans, she lets me finger her and i put my fingers inside to stimulate her. I like the way she moans, soft and sweet =) After a few minutes, i cant tahan already and i look around and tot to myself, how come no condom one. She saw me looking around and said with a smile, no need look around, jus put inside. I see her with tat look, so sexy i immediately fuck her! Her pussy is very wet, and very very tight.. Then i can see her not so cool d, she hug me while i keep banging her. I feel kinda nice and we french kiss quite passionately. Then, I proceed her with her leg on my shoulder position and then doggy. In doggy position i almost cum so i pull out and finger her for a while cause i love to see her moan. Her whole body is very fair and smooth, while i finger her, my other hand keep touching her whole body... The longer i touch the longer i cant tahan, so i fuk her again in doggy and then change to sideway position. After a few strokes, i open her leg wide and bang her as hard as i can. Few strokes, and i cum inside her.. I feel so blissful...

After that we showered and then put on our clothes. Had a few chat then i paid her and left her.. Her GFE experience is almost none, so those who love GFE, u wont like her at all, but her everything else is good =)

I hope this FR wont be too long and bore u guys!

Name: Sam Lui, Local
Face: 8/10 (Although no smile, she's young looking and no need makeup at all)
Boobs: 34 or 34 b Cup (Very fair and smooth)
Complexion: Fair and smooth
Body: 7/10 (small tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10
Anal: Disallowed
Fingering: Yes
FK: Yes
FJ: 9.5/10

Damage: 300 (Includes the hotel room)
WIR: If im in the area and got a lot of money haha
Old 11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darkpl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sam Lui, Kepong

can pass me the ctc...damn interested
Old 12-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seongtt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,Bro wats the CTC and damm interested,Please....
Old 12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Liteoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Little brother flag up already, can pm me the contact ah. Need to go today
Old 12-08-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
longjohn7" deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You did RAW!

RAW = WAR

Wish you all the best Bro.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
myunclescrooge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck for fucking her raw....
Old 13-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

waisekmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can you pass me the contact please?
Old 27-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

Desperate4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro!pls send da contacts to me...at [email protected]
i always wanted a FL near my place...
You SAVED ME!><
Old 27-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Samster

Desperate4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan84 View Post
It's been quite a while since my first cheong at Holiday Villa, Subang. So today after lunch, feel quite horny and nothing to do, decided to go to Media Prima suggested by a fellow cheongster. When i wen to the spa, there's only one malay girl left, no stock at all. I a bit turn off liao, seeing her makeup so thick and quite big size. So told the captain i will be back other day la. Then feeling dissapointed, called a FL around that area (also introduced by other cheongster), but din pick up. I guess she's 'busy' haha. Then i remember i got another FL number in Cheras.. think think.. so far...but better than nothing. Mana tau, din pick up. WTF man, today so bad luck meh... So decided to drive to Holiday Villa there see got wat stock lor. Then i remember got another OKT number at Sunway, so gave him a call lor. Im so happy when he picks up hahaha, and he said got stock at kepong, ask me to u turn. I quickly go to tis place with his direction, it's a hotel and he told me to go to room 7.. Then he said, u know the price is rm300 rite? I was like, hmm ok le... since im here already, i malas go other place d..

I knock on the door and there's tis cool-looking girl. Hardly smile one, but look quite young. She got quite nice long hair, not too skinny and she told me she's local. Hmm~ interesting, that OKT din tell me she's local. She asked me to shower first, so i shower alone lor. Haih~ not tat good service. Then i finish, and dried myself. Then her turn to shower, i got watch her shower le, makes me high high dei, then she asked me to wait on the bed. Hmm, i kinda like her cool attitude. After she finish her shower, both of us sit on bed, naked. I asked her how old is she.. she said 19, and i lagi shock. Wow, then i can see her face properly tis time because her room a bit dark, reli young, fair and smooth. But still no smile. But her breasts are nice and perky, not too big, jus the way i like it. Her nipple is small and pinkish, not like some quiet big and dark. I touch her breast..reli very soft and smooth, i touch also high d.. Then she asked, wanna start? I said yes =D

Then she proceed with BBBJ, wow, she reli got good skills. My didi immediately hard within 2-3 seconds and she slowly doing her thing, moving up and down. The way she BJ me, wet enough and not too much saliva, with a very gentle movement of tongue licking on my didi. After around 5 minutes of BBBJ, i push her down on bed and start kissing her neck. She got very nice smell, and proceed to sucking her perky breasts. I think she has the best breasts compared to other girls i slept with. Then i continue downwards and her pussy is very beautiful. A bit of hair, but the rest is nicely wax. I gave her oral and she moans, she lets me finger her and i put my fingers inside to stimulate her. I like the way she moans, soft and sweet =) After a few minutes, i cant tahan already and i look around and tot to myself, how come no condom one. She saw me looking around and said with a smile, no need look around, jus put inside. I see her with tat look, so sexy i immediately fuck her! Her pussy is very wet, and very very tight.. Then i can see her not so cool d, she hug me while i keep banging her. I feel kinda nice and we french kiss quite passionately. Then, I proceed her with her leg on my shoulder position and then doggy. In doggy position i almost cum so i pull out and finger her for a while cause i love to see her moan. Her whole body is very fair and smooth, while i finger her, my other hand keep touching her whole body... The longer i touch the longer i cant tahan, so i fuk her again in doggy and then change to sideway position. After a few strokes, i open her leg wide and bang her as hard as i can. Few strokes, and i cum inside her.. I feel so blissful...

After that we showered and then put on our clothes. Had a few chat then i paid her and left her.. Her GFE experience is almost none, so those who love GFE, u wont like her at all, but her everything else is good =)

I hope this FR wont be too long and bore u guys!

Name: Sam Lui, Local
Face: 8/10 (Although no smile, she's young looking and no need makeup at all)
Boobs: 34 or 34 b Cup (Very fair and smooth)
Complexion: Fair and smooth
Body: 7/10 (small tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10
Anal: Disallowed
Fingering: Yes
FK: Yes
FJ: 9.5/10

Damage: 300 (Includes the hotel room)
WIR: If im in the area and got a lot of money haha
Pm me the contacts pls!><
Old 28-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

welcome to AIDS family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1