The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
also, if they tirak you and RAW, you better be careful.

if she can RAW you, she can RAW others, and the std will just pass it on.

for WL who RAW, it is very likely she will get std, and just pass it on lor.

UNless bros here always have acyclovir on standby, but consume too much is bad for kidney and long term usage will end up the body get immmune to the medicine and dats it
Totally agree with what u said. No such thing as raw for her special, only she will bullshit u and not denying that a lot of the WL are real liar to win the heart of the customer. Just don’t stick to one since there are so many for us to try.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: The Tirak Problem

Only tarik stick to one
Most tarik like lick pussy
And see bangla before and after
Always rugi
Because no point bangla got bbbj
And tarik got French
Later French test like bangla
Old 29-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

For those late married 50+ uncle
Also Q up
Almost all tarik
Old 21-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

heard about a shu qi lookalike who left geylang, and after that she deleted wechat of the bros who gave her money and gold chains and gifts and iphones.

"kao bey" to the boss, but nothing can be done, willing party.

hai

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heard about a shu qi lookalike who left geylang, and after that she deleted wechat of the bros who gave her money and gold chains and gifts and iphones.

hai
That's normal.
Meaning she decided to cut all ties with customers.
Nothing wrong.

Whatever happens in GL stays in GL.
It's the customer's fault by trying to take things to the next level.
Ganna kc? Then is ownself fault.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

hai
Lol u kpkb or other bros?

Food for thought:
Those are gifts or loaners? If gifts then not supposed to ask them back yes? Kpkb for wat purpose?
Old 21-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
Food for thought:
Those are gifts or loaners? If gifts then not supposed to ask them back yes? Kpkb for wat purpose?
if she neber return my $100 zara sexi top i oso kpkb ....
complain to nerd la...his idea lor..he ask me buy de. now canot refun
Old 21-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

actually all gals does raw... it just them doing it with who nia...
this is a flesh trade... they do it to retain customers and regulars

to some its a very intimate thing... things are bound to happen... we are only human... we have feelings no matter how we are or what position we are in

the first day we come out to play we are already exposed to this kind of risk...
as long as its not forced... raw is a willing thing of both parties...

life is short.. and if you wanna do anything... be prepared for the consequences
Old 22-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
actually all gals does raw... it just them doing it with who nia...
this is a flesh trade... they do it to retain customers and regulars

to some its a very intimate thing... things are bound to happen... we are only human... we have feelings no matter how we are or what position we are in

the first day we come out to play we are already exposed to this kind of risk...
as long as its not forced... raw is a willing thing of both parties...

life is short.. and if you wanna do anything... be prepared for the consequences
hey dude,

scary man. i have not tried RAW with the gals, and quite unlikely.

But it is fun chatting with them on wechat. treat them as friends and draw the bottomline, if no good, we go for the next one. no obligation and don't get stucked
Old 22-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
hey dude,

But it is fun chatting with them on wechat. treat them as friends and draw the bottomline, if no good, we go for the next one. no obligation and don't get stucked
i have my big share of disappointment and long history with these tirak issues.

my advice, fuck and leave the place a happy man. these WL are here to earn money. of course there are some miracles where we have seen Singaporeans go to china to marry them. but think of it, this is because these guys buy houses and have money to look after them.

so, is this real love or money love?

if the WL likes a bro who is not rich, and they marry in china and go through hardship, then that is real love. but come on, the WL come for the money, there are so many guys in china rich or poor, so...

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
hey dude,

yes i mean not just only customer (us). may u nv encounter before, some gals does it. personally i encounter before gals doing halfway they too shiok and they just pull out condom and insert...
bro, all gals raw is true... i also learnt it the hard way... there only really is a 0.00000001% you are the special someone lol

i dont really talk to them on wechat anymore.. last time maybe yes will request for their contacts

for now if they ask for it, i will give... otherwise i nv ask for contact..
some gals will ask u y nv go find her or whatever bla bla bla alot of issue lol

Quote:
i have my big share of disappointment and long history with these tirak issues.

my advice, fuck and leave the place a happy man. these WL are here to earn money. of course there are some miracles where we have seen Singaporeans go to china to marry them. but think of it, this is because these guys buy houses and have money to look after them.

so, is this real love or money love?

if the WL likes a bro who is not rich, and they marry in china and go through hardship, then that is real love. but come on, the WL come for the money, there are so many guys in china rich or poor, so...
while this is very true.. most of us play long sure encounter and tio hurt..
i myself had r/s with several FLs, 2 MLs before, none from legal houses.. and now im immune already...

the chance of it really working with LOVE is like striking lottery... one in a million chance lol
Old 24-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thepricetopay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A wl who recently orded from 0819 told me that a Robert paid for her to further her studies in nursing and another plump customer (no offence, just quoting her) went to visit her in BKK on 4 may 18. Plus that rich Robert visiting her this week.

Both of them does not know she got a boyfriend who might also be another Singaporean Robert. Pity all 3 of them. I can only laugh it off when she told me about it via her "customer" only line account. What a world it is for the wl. Money do the talking. The rest is just fake. Like what some bros said, real love is like striking gold with the wl though there could be a minority of them.

I am so fearful of their character in this aspect as they can feel nothing wrong about it. Just my own thoughts.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepricetopay View Post
A wl who recently orded from 0819 told me that a Robert paid for her to further her studies in nursing and another plump customer (no offence, just quoting her) went to visit her in BKK on 4 may 18. Plus that rich Robert visiting her this week.

Both of them does not know she got a boyfriend who might also be another Singaporean Robert. Pity all 3 of them. I can only laugh it off when she told me about it via her "customer" only line account. What a world it is for the wl. Money do the talking. The rest is just fake. Like what some bros said, real love is like striking gold with the wl though there could be a minority of them.
I think I know who u talking about.
Petite cup C natural no sag non mom fair flawless body?
Why u care as long as she gives u solid sex?
Old 24-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thepricetopay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I think I know who u talking about.
Petite cup C natural no sag non mom fair flawless body?
Why u care as long as she gives u solid sex?
Well, you are right haha. Makes sense!
Old 24-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
saltyeggplant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaltyeggplant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think he’s trying to warn us not to get too attached..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1