The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Next time when you are on fours look back and check her mouth she keeps small jelly type silicon inside her mouth and use that for AR , only worry is if she cleans that or not.when infelt little different i saw her she had this silicon/jelly thing in her mouth and when resisted it she just kept it bag in her drawer without even cleaning it ...so careful guys ...service wise also nothing to shout ..yeah as we know different man different poison ..but for me she is no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post
Hahaha! I actually like that a lot , to be frank, I strongly suggest you don't choose her if that's the case, otherwise wait people ask why got ambulance come??

Anyway, I am a sucker for her sweet, kind woman looks, a very real genuine person who is tender and then turns spicy (which turns me very on, even my best gf also not so sexy as her) I think I can die in her hand.

In the beginning, I was also not so attracted but after seeing all the FR on her also plus her genuine sweet smile I decided to choose her and have not regretted since (I think I am very fortunate to have known her and be sexed pampered by her!). Truly enjoyed those magical moments with her. What she did to my whole body and mind just makes me wants her more and more. Luckily she charges only $80 otherwise by the rate I am going I will soon be very broke. I must say I have not found other cheaper PRC alternative who is as good as her so at the moment I will stick to her (I feel safe choosing her because I know I will surely feel good). Big neh neh, wet pussy, (btw the way I have not tried her sex toy but I have tried her AR with jelly, it's mind-blowing!) For those who are suckers for looks pls skip her otherwise she is very safe bet. (Also for those who are not into ass play can skip her as well
Old 01-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HUGE Huge Boobies! G16 fm L1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Next time when you are on fours look back and check her mouth she keeps small jelly type silicon inside her mouth and use that for AR , only worry is if she cleans that or not.when infelt little different i saw her she had this silicon/jelly thing in her mouth and when resisted it she just kept it bag in her drawer without even cleaning it ...so careful guys ...service wise also nothing to shout ..yeah as we know different man different poison ..but for me she is no no
I think you must have been very hallucinated, the jelly she used are candy, when she used it on me I will grab the bedsheet tight in great ecstasy. After that, she would throw the Jelly away and lick my sweet ass.

I hope she continues employing this method on me or else I would have to buy her Jelly next time. Kudos to her!
Old 02-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
love94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
pussy, (btw the way I have not tried her sex toy but I have tried her AR with jelly, it's mind-blowing!)
hahaha ! yeah bro i have tried her sex toy and it is great, only thing bad is that there is alittle smell of shit before she put in inside my ass, sadly she put it in my ass too fast and i was still stunned by the shit smell and unable to do anything !

so i highly suspect that the shit was from the previous customer and it entered my ass and combined with the shit in my ass to become super shit, she keep fucking me in the ass with the sex toy, something that YOU will enjoy because from your post i know you like being fucked in the ass

after the ass fucking i very high liao and told her to start sex, she took out the sex toy and instead of cleaning it with soap, she just suck it clean of my shit and put it back, after that she french me straight away and i wanted to vomit

she keep on raping me with her shit mouth and keep telling me how horny she is and how she want it now, i tried to push her away but her size is even bigger then me, she squished me flat on the bed like a pancake and there was nothing i can do, it felt like there was a whale in the swimming pool, all i can do is flow along with the tide helplessly.

after that she took my small little dick and put it inside her pussy raw, it felt very good and i very shoik so i just close my eyes and pretend that i am having sex with love93 mom, her pussy like thunder striking the ground, BAM BAM BAM on the bed, i couldn't control myself and moaned into her mouth because she was still frenching me with the peanut flavour nutty mouth, i felt totally dominated by her, like a small little boy in the palms of a old horny woman, she made me cum alot into her pussy and made me promise to see her again.

i went home and felt very disgusted with myself, omg how did i pay money to have sex with such a old ugly woman and got rape by her, i really dunno and feel like i am so dirty and disgusting, whenever i think of her i will feel so disgusted with myself, but when i think of her raw pussy i will feel horny, any advice what i should do ?

personally i really regret coming to this house..... i should have avoid this house and go for the lorong 8 and lorong 6 budget prc, the girls there are much better looking and younger too. i really regret listening to the fr here and come across such a ugly woman raping me.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very weird because what you describe is completely different girl, I often patronized high-class girls but tried G16 because of good reviews. She is the lovely girl who gives very passionate fuck. Frankly, I actually don't give fuck but your fr is so different. Obviously, you are stirring shit for yourself to drink. Oh yah, BTW her BBBJ is top notch. I suggest you stop taking ganja and just fuck your own grandma for Christ's sake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love94 View Post
hahaha ! yeah bro i have tried her sex toy and it is great, only thing bad is that there is alittle smell of shit before she put in inside my ass, sadly she put it in my ass too fast and i was still stunned by the shit smell and unable to do anything !

so i highly suspect that the shit was from the previous customer and it entered my ass and combined with the shit in my ass to become super shit, she keep fucking me in the ass with the sex toy, something that YOU will enjoy because from your post i know you like being fucked in the ass

after the ass fucking i very high liao and told her to start sex, she took out the sex toy and instead of cleaning it with soap, she just suck it clean of my shit and put it back, after that she french me straight away and i wanted to vomit

she keep on raping me with her shit mouth and keep telling me how horny she is and how she want it now, i tried to push her away but her size is even bigger then me, she squished me flat on the bed like a pancake and there was nothing i can do, it felt like there was a whale in the swimming pool, all i can do is flow along with the tide helplessly.

after that she took my small little dick and put it inside her pussy raw, it felt very good and i very shoik so i just close my eyes and pretend that i am having sex with love93 mom, her pussy like thunder striking the ground, BAM BAM BAM on the bed, i couldn't control myself and moaned into her mouth because she was still frenching me with the peanut flavour nutty mouth, i felt totally dominated by her, like a small little boy in the palms of a old horny woman, she made me cum alot into her pussy and made me promise to see her again.

i went home and felt very disgusted with myself, omg how did i pay money to have sex with such a old ugly woman and got rape by her, i really dunno and feel like i am so dirty and disgusting, whenever i think of her i will feel so disgusted with myself, but when i think of her raw pussy i will feel horny, any advice what i should do ?

personally i really regret coming to this house..... i should have avoid this house and go for the lorong 8 and lorong 6 budget prc, the girls there are much better looking and younger too. i really regret listening to the fr here and come across such a ugly woman raping me.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyoyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

haha are you sure you are talking about the right girl?

regarding appearance, yes everyone has his own preference but her service is definitely not as you described. She is the 小女人 kind who is gentle and always check with me whether she likes what she is doing, and will 配合 the feel once things get naughty. And when i thought of doing some of the work she asked me to just lie down and let her serve me. So she is definitely not that kind of girl you have described.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoyoz View Post

regarding appearance, yes everyone has his own preference but her service is definitely not as you described. She is the 小女人 kind who is gentle and always check with me whether she likes what she is doing, and will 配合 the feel once things get naughty. And when i thought of doing some of the work she asked me to just lie down and let her serve me. So she is definitely not that kind of girl you have described.

She let u fuck her RAW.....
sure bo
Old 03-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
saveur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She let u fuck her RAW...
sure bo
Old 04-05-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

This sad lonely ugly transvestite purposely opens a new clone account just to post this. Damn fucking pathetic!

Quote:

Old 04-05-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My god! My god! This wl is so nice why so tekkan my sweetheart! Seriously she is worth vouching for. I was feeling very down because of my colleagues but she hugs me and suck my dick with so much love and tenderness. I will buy her a teddy bear to cheer her up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoyoz View Post

Old 04-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydickhead View Post
My god! My god! This wl is so nice why so tekkan my sweetheart! Seriously she is worth vouching for. I was feeling very down because of my colleagues but she hugs me and suck my dick with so much love and tenderness. I will buy her a teddy bear to cheer her up.
Ya, really hate that fucking bastard love94, he can't differentiate edible Jelly and silicone apart. Fucking retard!
Old 04-05-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya, really hate that fucking bastard love94, he can't differentiate edible Jelly and silicone apart. Fucking retard!
He is not retard, he just don't want his original account to be zapped.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
He is not retard, he just don't want his original account to be zapped.
Ya I think I know... Firstly she doesn't do AR when I am on four, she raise my legs when I am on my back to AR. Secondly, she doesn't use jelly type silicon.. Retarded asshole! So damn cruel! A piece of shit!
Old 05-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Old 05-05-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)