The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KinderBueno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

A news reported (published in LianHe WanBao; 联合晚报) that Vietnamese bride will be difficult marrying overseas.

Vietnamese Government is controlling Vietnamese ladies for overseas marriage. Local marriage agencies having tough time now.

I still have the newspaper cutting.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderBueno View Post
A news reported (published in LianHe WanBao; 联合晚报) that Vietnamese bride will be difficult marrying overseas.

Vietnamese Government is controlling Vietnamese ladies for overseas marriage. Local marriage agencies having tough time now.

I still have the newspaper cutting.
Are u the boss of 1 of the marriage agency?Or creating news so that ppl will quickly go to those agency to find?even have newspaper cutting.

They already have tough time already,a few close down so with or without this news,is still the same and anyway this is just a news,if u dont know vietnam culture,then u have to know more.This have been happening all along there so nothing new and those agency still go there and find or send girls to come here to sit at their agency,so what do u think?
Old 06-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
For_fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydra123 View Post
To me, vietnamese are simple people.. i am not quoting those that worked in KTV before. They care for their family members (including aunties.. uncles.. long distance relatives.. blar blar...) more than anyone.. if there is a "BLACK SHEEP" within the family, you are in big TROUBLE! financially i mean.. you don't help also cannot.. you help? you are "FOREVER" in their list.

Getting a VN wife is like.. dropping into a wu di dong "Black hole".. Getting their stay endorsed in SG is also another headache.. I regretted...
Bro,

It is the same with the Filipinos!!

Thats why I have always rejected my friends efforts to intro their VN & PH friends (proper OL-types) to me. I know that I do not have enough money to feed their entire village.. Don't want to live the rest of my life regretting..
Old 06-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderBueno View Post
Vietnamese Government is controlling Vietnamese ladies for overseas marriage.
This is an old news.... I watched a documentary on this in Hanoi years ago....
Old 07-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by together14 View Post
Hi all

My GF pass her Ban period already. Wants to come to Singapore for a short holiday but kena refuse entry by ICA even though I brought her back. The immigration officer told me to apply with ICA for permission to bring her in.

Anyone knows what to apply? I went down ICA 3 times and they never tell me what to do lo... Just say fill up form 14 which is applying for VISA. Viets don't need a VISA to come into s'pore .

Any good souls can advise?

Cheers
another similar case hir.. galf banned for 3years endin las dec 2011., she book a flight on vietnam airlines 2 sg4 on 21th apr 2012.. but was deny entry n sent bk 2 vietnam on e next flight..she requested e officers 2 cal me 4 confirmation tat i m expecting her,but sadly,it was rejected,. she was told tat she need her boyf ( tats me ),2 bring her into sg4,.. n was cryin all e way bk 2 vietnam.. sigh..
Old 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Then any story of how to treat my THAI wife... if got, pls pm me to share as I will like to know how? Xie Xie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is an old news.... I watched a documentary on this in Hanoi years ago....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Then any story of how to treat my THAI wife... if got, pls pm me to share as I will like to know how? Xie Xie...
Knn, here talk about Viet wife, u come n talk Thai wife... Later ppl here f u upside down... btw yours are "wives".

If u have Viet wife, here a lot of experts who might be able to help u.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I like to know how ma, I m newbies, then I wait for u to write a PM for me lor... Pai Sai... n I got no " wives " yet... still single...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Knn, here talk about Viet wife, u come n talk Thai wife... Later ppl here f u upside down... btw yours are "wives".

If u have Viet wife, here a lot of experts who might be able to help u.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
binz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have this case..
vn gal been banned for 3 years then was allow to come in only when we are with her when entering. we need to be her guarantor. and every after when trying to enter we must be around.. that was once i was not with her, she was not allow to enter and been sent back. after that i went to pick her and bring her again, she cannot come in and must go ica help her apply... the officer at there will say the system dun allow her to enter.. haizzz.. also dunno what f@#$ is the system... haizz
Old 07-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

my friend is about to marry a Viet woman.. she was recommended by their mutual friend.. so no money is involved.. any problem foreseeable?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore story line behind? How long have they known each other and is there any language barrier?

It's always the language barrier causing the problem regardless whether they know Mandarin or English... The understanding is still a main concern...
Old 07-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
my friend is about to marry a Viet woman.. she was recommended by their mutual friend.. so no money is involved.. any problem foreseeable?
You have doubts and your doubts will be the truth.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
If u talking about registering marriage problem, depends on in Sing or VN. In Sing it's easier unless involve divorcee then need more documents. In VN, big headache to register, 1001 things to do and places to go, documents to be translated and notorized.

After getting married, problems of culture difference, food, language, level of cleanliness, parents & in-laws.

Marriage is never easy whatever nationalities involved.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coper99 View Post
another similar case hir.. galf banned for 3years endin las dec 2011., she book a flight on vietnam airlines 2 sg4 on 21th apr 2012.. but was deny entry n sent bk 2 vietnam on e next flight..she requested e officers 2 cal me 4 confirmation tat i m expecting her,but sadly,it was rejected,. she was told tat she need her boyf ( tats me ),2 bring her into sg4,.. n was cryin all e way bk 2 vietnam.. sigh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by binz88 View Post
i have this case..
vn gal been banned for 3 years then was allow to come in only when we are with her when entering. we need to be her guarantor. and every after when trying to enter we must be around.. that was once i was not with her, she was not allow to enter and been sent back. after that i went to pick her and bring her again, she cannot come in and must go ica help her apply... the officer at there will say the system dun allow her to enter.. haizzz.. also dunno what f@#$ is the system... haizz
1) be truthful in the declaration form
2) guarantor letter + photocopy of your ID is needed (no need to be personally there)
3) if able to enter, don't let your vb stay too long for every trip. 5 - 10 days..
4) provide consistent info for every trip

I did it deligently for years... occasionally my bx kana called into office only because of the declaration. She don't even need the "tien xach tay" also come in.

Once at budget terminal, the officer told me that my bx record is clean now but still need to declare truthfully.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1