The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
u think they believe we no action meh. i not hard core cheongster but still got cheong a bit so got post at least 1 FR here if missus see liao i oso see liao. to me, can keep away better keep away better not invite unneccessary trouble.
Whether your wife trust you or not, doing hanky panky behind her back, is nothing to do with SBF. And I find it unfair for me to push the blame to SBF too. And if you are caught surfing SBF FL thread or related, blame myself for surfing openly if she's sensitive. I guess no one will discuss SBF or sex issues openly, not lest with the presence of them.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 30-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Come think of it, actually my viet gf will not mind me surfing here too if she knows, but same thing la, only if i no action.

Bros,

The ladies are not stupid. Who will read SBF forum if they are not hoping or have some actions before? I feel that most gals know that guys like to cheong, as long as their man return to them and continue to take care of them, they are alright. Simply saying, can cheong but don't carry strings.

My wifey told me before ` u can cheong outside and i know that sometimes u really cheong, but make sure no strings attached. by the end of the day, return to family and take care of family.'

Old 30-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bros,

The ladies are not stupid. Who will read SBF forum if they are not hoping or have some actions before? I feel that most gals know that guys like to cheong, as long as their man return to them and continue to take care of them, they are alright. Simply saying, can cheong but don't carry strings.

My wifey told me before ` u can cheong outside and i know that sometimes u really cheong, but make sure no strings attached. by the end of the day, return to family and take care of family.'
3 principles:

(i) must remember to wipe your mouth clean after curi makan...
(ii) must remember to go home to eat no matter how fantastic the outside food are....
(iii) do not ta-pao the outside food back....
Old 30-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

interesting ,........ i have no wife yet but i keen to join ..... can singles join ...... we can make friend with the wife and get them to like us enuff to intro a friend or two .....sure beats paying a few grand at matchmaking agencies ......

how leh bro ...can or not ...... i can double as a translator too ......foc services ......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 30-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
3 principles:

i know one guy really stupid. ta-pao home while wife overseas, end up being the girl stole some stuff and his credit card. the girl was caught in mustafa using his card (which his wife is principle card holder) in the end OC find out not only his card gone some stuff at home oso gone now OC want divorce
Old 30-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
interesting ,........ i have no wife yet but i keen to join ..... can singles join ...... we can make friend with the wife and get them to like us enuff to intro a friend or two .....sure beats paying a few grand at matchmaking agencies ......

how leh bro ...can or not ...... i can double as a translator too ......foc services ......
Bro,
the thinking of a married man is different from a single. As fr translation services, what makes u think we need that? the ladies are all gf or wives of singaporean, i think we can understand our spouses very well
Old 30-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ur wife good.... my wife told me... if i dare hanky panky behind her back & she happend to know.. she'll straight away fly from VN to here.. then cut od my "banana" & the 2 "rambutans" also..... hear oledi where got dare to chiong liaoz??

Quote:
Bros,

Old 30-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

sure?? ok!! tell your wife now u go chiong with me...tell her no strings attached....OK WHEN???
Old 30-08-2005, 11:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
u think they believe we no action meh. i not hard core cheongster but still got cheong a bit so got post at least 1 FR here if missus see liao i oso see liao. to me, can keep away better keep away better not invite unneccessary trouble.
Hahha i know wat u mean. Thats my concern too. Im only afraid she go do a search on all my threads, then skali see a FR im dead meat
Old 30-08-2005, 11:54 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
3 principles:

(i) must remember to wipe your mouth clean after curi makan...
(ii) must remember to go home to eat no matter how fantastic the outside food are....

thumbs up to your wife!!!
Old 31-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

The thing i realise about Vietnamese wife is that they take care of their property very well. NO ONE should think of stealing or robbing them of their possessions
Old 31-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75

sure?? ok!! tell your wife now u go chiong with me...tell her no strings attached....OK WHEN???
bro,

times have changed..... if not how i return to VN alone this time?
Old 31-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasticboy
Ur wife good.... my wife told me... if i dare hanky panky behind her back & she happend to know.. she'll straight away fly from VN to here.. then cut od my "banana" & the 2 "rambutans" also..... hear oledi where got dare to chiong liaoz??
That's right, be careful.. Kut koo!!
Old 31-08-2005, 05:38 PM

Quote:
The thing i realise about Vietnamese wife is that they take care of their property very well. NO ONE should think of stealing or robbing them of their possessions
I can vouch for this. My viet GF is quite a stunner with make up on honestly, anyone that sees her on the street will look at her twice. That said, she is young too.

In anycase, sometimes i will joke and say ya ya, u always chat with guys on the net, maybe i should chat with girls on the net and meet them up for sex. She will always say oh go ahead jokingly. But despite she joking bout it and smiling, she will loo at me and her looks can kill! Machiam xiao li chang tao lidat! Scary man. In anycase im the one thats afraid she will do something behind my back since shes young, pretty and rich... i mean very rich and can easily find someone younger than me, richer and more handsome than me.

And she will sometimes check my HP and see who i message to and who sms me too. Im those sort that will not meet up with any girls alone, anytime, even when shes not around and she knows that. But funny thing is despite the fact im much older than her, dun look good, yet shes still so protective over me and sometimes pull my ear literally jokingly say i cannot look at other girls when im out. So yea, they are protective over their property. Guess what people said is true, viet girls are usually very loyal to their bf/husband.
Old 31-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasticboy
Thanks for the info... just talked to wife just now... she said son still too young... dun dare let him sit aeroplane yet... haiz... gotta wait awhile more liaoz...
Hi Bro spasticboy, looks like we are in the same boat. so how old is your child now? when do u wife plan to come over? are u n your wife already married in sg? will u plan to apply PR for both your wife n kid?

cheers
fleaz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1