The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 08-10-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekabooss View Post
Has anyone tried http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1325
??

Mind giving some reviews on her / info ?
Face blur out and so many reviews in Chinese....highly suspicious try at your own risk.. like i say no live video showing face no point to try...9/10 all fake pic.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBuddy View Post
this is a big idiot......funny what make him think the girls dare not report police

11 years’ jail, caning for man who robbed, sexually assaulted masseuse

SINGAPORE: A 39-year-old man who robbed and sexually assaulted a freelance masseuse – and made her squat naked by her front door as he fled – was sentenced to 11 years’ jail and 24 strokes of the cane on Thursday (Oct 6).

Raymond Lee Ling Soon came across an advertisement for the 24-year-old woman’s services on Jan 19 this year, and made an appointment with her that evening. They met at the woman’s rented flat at People’s Park Centre at about 7.30pm.

As soon as the victim closed the door behind him, Lee held a penknife to her neck and shouted “robbery”. He forced the woman to strip and lie down on her bed, naked, while he ransacked her room and pocketed S$400 in cash.

Then, holding the penknife to her neck, Lee spent the next hour sexually assaulting her, despite the woman’s pleas to stop and not hurt her. After the assault, Lee told the woman to squat naked by her front door and close her eyes and count to 20, allowing him to flee.

Though he threatened the victim repeatedly not to call the police, she did so as soon as it was possible. Lee was arrested later that night.

‘HENIOUS, DEPRAVED AND CRUEL’

Calling for an 11-year jail term and the maximum 24 strokes of the cane, Deputy Public Prosecutor Kavita Uthrapathy said the terror and pain the victim endured is unimaginable.

Lee subjected the woman “to the gross indignity and humiliation” of stripping herself and making her lie down on the bed while he robbed and later sexually assaulted her.

He had also told the victim not to call the police, threatening to “come after her” and “beat her up and kick her (private part) until she could not get pregnant”, DPP Uthrapathy said.

The prosecutor also pointed out Lee’s attack was clearly premeditated, as he had checked beforehand that the woman would be alone in the flat and had brought a penknife along to their meeting.

“He has clearly not learnt his lesson,” the DPP added, citing Lee’s past convictions for robbery, aggravated molest and numerous cheating offences. Lee has spent years in jail and had previously been caned 24 times.

Lee’s lawyer urged the court to impose an 8-year jail term, though he did not contest the 24 strokes warranted by law for Lee’s offences. Lawyer Low Jian Hui said Lee is remorseful and has returned the S$400 to the victim.

He knows he has “broken his parents’ hearts”, Mr Low added.

District Judge Low Wee Ping said he was “shocked” when he read court documents pertaining to Lee’s case, calling his offences “heinous, depraved and cruel”.

“I have no hesitation in sentencing you to 11 years’ jail and 24 strokes of the cane,” Judge Low said.

Lee pleaded guilty to two charges – robbery and aggravated sexual assault – on Thursday. Another two charges were taken into consideration during sentencing.

For robbery committed after 7pm and before 7am, Lee could have been sentenced to at least three years’ jail and at least 12 strokes of the cane. For aggravated sexual assault, Lee could have been sentenced to at least eight years’ jail and at least 12 strokes of the cane.

- CNA/xk

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/3184402.html
It's good to post here. There is a lot of thieves out there still FL money.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
It's good to post here. There is a lot of thieves out there still FL money.
Bro I think you mean steal but then again also many FL out there in a way "steal" our money with their fake pic and fr...
Old 09-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Reckonivory89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

post deleted.

Last edited by Reckonivory89; 28-10-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: do not want to offend bro milf5554
Old 09-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
lamlamlam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamlamlam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

.................................................. ...........................

Last edited by lamlamlam; 09-10-2016 at 02:19 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 15
milf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud ofmilf5554 has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckonivory89 View Post

Any bro tried milf555 stable before? Worthy anot.. please advise

WHY are you asking all these questions;

When You Are Not Even Eligible In Getting Any Of The Contact!

You can try your luck with the many others wonderful threads
here in SBF with the contact number posted for you to have
fun with!

Enjoy Your Fun!

Old 09-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=511

Anyone tried this cute girl ? Looks very pretty need feedback on her service please
Old 09-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 14
ZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud of

Ask also can not
Old 10-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaaa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckonivory89 View Post
Any bro tried milf555 stable before? Worthy anot.. please advise
His girl is mainly milf around 35 to 40. I have tried one of his girls name tuzi. Service wise is quite sop and can accommodate whatever you want. U cant skip it if u prefer syt, lolol

Last edited by aaaa89; 11-10-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mauvais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

post removed...

Last edited by mauvais; 10-10-2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Deleted double post
Old 10-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa89 View Post
His girl is mainly milf around 35 to 40. I have tried one of his girls name meow meow. Service wise is quite sop and can accommodate whatever you want. U cant skip it if u prefer syt, lolol
I have tried his G cup MILF from so long ago and many others as well.

All I can say is that if you prefer horny MILFs, all his girls are the one for you.
They will make sure they squeeze cum out of your balls during the session.
They never fail to make me satisfied if I am craving for a milf with 3 to 4 shots per session.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
I have tried his G cup MILF from so long ago and many others as well.

All I can say is that if you prefer horny MILFs, all his girls are the one for you.
They will make sure they squeeze cum out of your balls during the session.
They never fail to make me satisfied if I am craving for a milf with 3 to 4 shots per session.
The G cup milf must be Xue'er. I kena suffocated by her massive boobs everytime she went on top of me and she vacuumed out every little drop I have in my sack with her Dyson mouth until she is basically sucking the remaining air out from my sack.

My favourite has to be milf Ziwei. She really fulfilled the role of a mistress. Too bad not around liao. Missed her and the rest of the girls "吸精大法“ ......
Old 10-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
sestrel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My favorites from milf5554 is the highly regarded squirting idol Hu Jing.
Impressive squirting and never fail to make me cum 3 time with her awesome love making skills.

Last edited by sestrel; 10-10-2016 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling mistake..
Old 11-10-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1476107750

Enjoy
Old 11-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
he was sentenced to three months and four weeks' jail. He was also fined $6,000 but he made 50K

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1