The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 02-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

it crazy to be paying anything more then $120 for FL PRC, anything more might as well go GL...
Old 02-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
it crazy to be paying anything more then $120 for FL PRC, anything more might as well go GL...
I don't know why we should be nice to those $200 PRC fls above pricing either. That website we boycott long time ago. They had a weird system to ask new customers to register hp number and then tagged those numbers from us like dogs.

In the first place I will never want my number to be tagged away just like animals.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
there will always be some "generous" type hero one ... if u have it flaunt it lor ?

Maybe you're right about <110 and don't go at all
Yes. The reality has just proved me wrong that we should entertain those >$200 girls.

Sibeh jialat. Fuck!
Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Why should we entertain them when the Korean fls are more price worthy? If want pay $200 above might as well go fl3.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xammi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was telling the okt i will not feedback anywhere else.. but the more i think the more i bueh lun..

This morning book one call bunny. Have been looking at her picture for the longest of time. Kenna hook. Finally.. have the chance to book her.. 1st slot.

1) 100% pic not her. Never mind.. i thought sua liao.. pay $130. But no matter how she suck.. buey kia jiu si buey kia. Cannot lah.. keep thinking of the picture.. sigh. Kenna one hj to finish..

2) with my limited thai speaking, i just counter check with her.. 130/2/90? She say 130/1/60 so i immediately got up to wash and go. 1st time exp boh liao.

Dont dare to trust photos liao.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammi View Post
I was telling the okt i will not feedback anywhere else.. but the more i think the more i bueh lun..

This morning book one call bunny. Have been looking at her picture for the longest of time. Kenna hook. Finally.. have the chance to book her.. 1st slot.

1) 100% pic not her. Never mind.. i thought sua liao.. pay $130. But no matter how she suck.. buey kia jiu si buey kia. Cannot lah.. keep thinking of the picture.. sigh. Kenna one hj to finish..

2) with my limited thai speaking, i just counter check with her.. 130/2/90? She say 130/1/60 so i immediately got up to wash and go. 1st time exp boh liao.

Not a fan of Thai FLs, but so far all the Thai FLs I have tried got very good attitude. Also, I think it's been the standard for 2 shots in 90 minutes... where did you got the Bunny from?
Old 05-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
she was a white card holder, think she rtc liao...
have lost contact with her too as she keep changing locations and numbers
should be hide in shengzhen
anyway can find website or any in shengzhen?
Old 05-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Wolf comments are written by themselves no different from a scam
I agree that many of the wolf comments are written by themselves. But there are only LESS than 5 girls who provide legit good service on that website.

Even those FRs on Wolf that might seem genuinely written by a genuine samster, it might not be as I got scammed into meeting a PRC where the FR states that she loves to bbbj, but when I headed down, she told me she prefers FJ and she is quite lazy to bbbj for more than 5 mins where she ask me to cap on and FJ.

And as for MLs around $200 and over, I rather use the money for Dome3 for ang moh/korean only or to go clubbing and buy lady drinks for lonely, local women in the club and hook them up to reap more benefits such as FWB than just a $200 fuck and throw.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Not a fan of Thai FLs, but so far all the Thai FLs I have tried got very good attitude. Also, I think it's been the standard for 2 shots in 90 minutes... where did you got the Bunny from?
I got bunny from Cum Home.

Dont get me wrong. Her attitude was great. Keep trying to please me. But the real person 100% discount from pictures. Extreme let down to the point where i had difficulty performing.

And only one shot. Tell me to go shower. During shower she suggest i could lie down on her bed. After shower i sat on her bed. She was showering for about 5mins. Then she come out and tell me she hungry. So i left.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My bad, i dont dare to reject. Sigh. I thought i could meet the one in the pictures. Still having a crush on that girl in the pictures.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I got bunny from Cum Home.

Dont get me wrong. Her attitude was great. Keep trying to please me. But the real person 100% discount from pictures. Extreme let down to the point where i had difficulty performing.

And only one shot. Tell me to go shower. During shower she suggest i could lie down on her bed. After shower i sat on her bed. She was showering for about 5mins. Then she come out and tell me she hungry. So i left.
You can always reject by msging the okt if you see the pics and the person is 100% off. Besides, it should be 130/2/90mins... 130 for 1 shot is as good as prcs already...
Old 05-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
You can always reject by msging the okt if you see the pics and the person is 100% off. Besides, it should be 130/2/90mins... 130 for 1 shot is as good as prcs already...
Definitely will do that next time. What do i tell the girl then? Also text the okt on the spot? Like very rude to the girl leh. Dont really know what to do. Never reject before.
Old 05-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

all good time PRC fuckss no more ..2006 to 2012 ,can anyhow fuck ,anyhow you want ,now no more ..
Old 05-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
I agree that many of the wolf comments are written by themselves. But there are only LESS than 5 girls who provide legit good service on that website.

Even those FRs on Wolf that might seem genuinely written by a genuine samster, it might not be as I got scammed into meeting a PRC where the FR states that she loves to bbbj, but when I headed down, she told me she prefers FJ and she is quite lazy to bbbj for more than 5 mins where she ask me to cap on and FJ.

And as for MLs around $200 and over, I rather use the money for Dome3 for ang moh/korean only or to go clubbing and buy lady drinks for lonely, local women in the club and hook them up to reap more benefits such as FWB than just a $200 fuck and throw.
Ya agree! Let's boycott those $200 and over . Seriously I not willing to pay for a plastic face and a rush job .

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 05-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL why you promise the OKT not to feedback? the more you scare the more daring they will be and anyhow to business
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1