The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
ATTENTION TO ALL BROTHERS !!!!!

Take note of serious riot broke out this morning until now at the west side of Batam....as at now about 10 persons (3 to 5 is definite, 10 to be confirmed)have been killed, accommodation, cars, etc. are all burnt....hundred of police has been mobilised to take control of the place......those killed are expats....

The west side basically refer to Tanjong Uncang side and anywhere near Waterfront Marina area or so...not sure whether will spread or not.....best possible not to go terminal like Sekupang/Waterfront Marina.....prevention is better than you meet just once ....already bey tahan.....

BB

I heard they are only attacking the India/Indian expats.
Old 22-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
BtmMan Re: Batam Info Thread

I heard they are only attacking the India/Indian expats.
Brother,

you're correct!!!...but it is nationality - Indian from India ho.........hear say (quite akkurate gossip one) that it all started this morning when one of the Indian working there, maybe is supervisor or wat.... scold one of the local "all Indonesian are stupid" that spark this event...believed he is one of the mati one liao and few more....

But sometime.... we don't know thing like that can spread to other nationality or race one ma....
Old 22-04-2010, 05:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But sometime.... we don't know thing like that can spread to other nationality or race one ma....
Oh .......... better take care man bro .
Old 22-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Old 22-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Old 22-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother,

you're correct!!!...but it is nationality - Indian from India ho.........hear say (quite akkurate gossip one) that it all started this morning whe
Hmm...wonder how those cowok tell the difference those fm India or fm Sillypore/Msia??
Old 22-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

oh my god...i called my relative just now
he is ok
but staying in a hotel now
Old 22-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

News is like what Mas BintanBeer posted.

An Indian national had spurt out certain remarks therefore a sparks are flying .

An Indian Mas named Willendra is seriouly hurt and in critcal condition in an un-named hospital.

The "riot" is around Tanjung Uncang area involving 40 workers.About 20 odd vehicles are being burnt

Company is PT Dry Docks World Graha.

About 8000 foreigners are policed off to a safe zone.

Fellow Indian Mas Pak P strongly urged to refrain from visiting Indonesia for the moment.

Things are not very friendly now.
Old 23-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from Batam today. All the hoo ha about the riot in the shipyard makes the return trip well packed. Dun know what those indo workers thinking. Create more trouble when business slowing down. What I heard was an Indian expat screw 1 worker, asking him he is a human being or an animal, if human being will not do things such way or commit such mistake. But other thing involved is workers pay delayed. I dun think this incident will spread lah, hopefully.

Went to Batam 16th, was quite pissed off by Berlin ferries, or WaveMaster. Thursday made a phone booking for 8.10pm ferry to harbor bay, my 3rd time only going that way. Something pop up must postpone trip to next day, out of good will call them up to cancel booking more than 1 hr before departure time, the staff comment next time will not entertain my phone bookings. Heard that oledi not happy liao. Next day went to check in they say I must pay a penalty of S$5 coz I cancelled phone booking. WTF, Thursday 8.10 not really peek hrs, even if peak hrs, they allow walk-in check in 30mins before departure, so based on what they demand penalty to “cover their losses” when I notify them more than 1 hr in advance of my cancellation? WaveMaster the only ferry operator to impose such penalty, and most likely those kena this penalty are Singaporeans, coz Indonesian not likely to cancel their return trips. Maybe coz S$5 not a big amount so they think Singaporeans will lan lan or happily just pay. Well, fuck them, have other 2 ferry operators and I stay Batam centre, so harbor bay is actually out of the way for me. If dun have appointment at Nagoya I also dun want to use their freaking ferry. I think I will try email them, and see what kind of stupid excuse they give for such penalty.
Old 23-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Fellow Indian Mas Pak P strongly urged to refrain from visiting Indonesia for the moment.
Damned bloody stupid Ah Nehs.
Supposed to go batam tomorrow now have to cancel.
My other favourite cheong place bangkok also cannot go.

Looks like gotta stay home this weekend
Old 23-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
kelvinlim03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to check bro, is it safe for chinese to go over to Batam now? I'm planning a trip this afternoon.
Old 23-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star3 View Post
Damned bloody stupid Ah Nehs.
Supposed to go batam tomorrow now have to cancel.
My other favourite cheong place bangkok also cannot go.

Looks like gotta stay home this weekend
Wa...sian leh...i thought of going Batam today de..Very long never go there liao!! Gf not in town then got chance. Now!? Hiaz........
Old 23-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
News is like what Mas BintanBeer posted.

An Indian national had spurt out certain remarks therefore a sparks are flying .

An Indian Mas named Willendra is seriouly hurt and in critcal condition in an un-named hospital.

The "riot" is around Tanjung Uncang area involving 40 workers.About 20 odd vehicles are being burnt

Company is PT Dry Docks World Graha.

About 8000 foreigners are policed off to a safe zone.

i not so sure about what happen there
my bro in law work at the company
my wife called his son in singapore
thanks god he said he is alright there
Old 23-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes situation yesterday quite tense in Tanjung Uncang but other areas not affected.
Nagoya and Batam Ctr no problem so far so good. Just take care and do not annoy the locals la.
Those working in muka kuning and other areas except tanjung uncang are not affected and life is normal.
thanks
Old 23-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

damned good and excited feeling when you are sitting on it
Those days Penguin also ply to Tg Batu. Sitting for such a long journey real shag man...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread