The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Here’s my FR on Mistress Kathy, a Vietnamese studying here. I requested for her to wear the normal gal-on-the-street outfit, and met her outside the hotel. She was wearing a tee and shorts, and a pair of flats which she usually wears to school. A real looker - long hair, sharp features and nice lips.

So we proceeded to the room and I immediately kneel down on the floor and started smelling her ankles. My nose is hit by the slight musky feminine smell of her well-worn shoes. The session proceeded and I took off her shoes and buried my face as deeply as I could into her flats, inhaling all the smell of her feet. The insoles of her shoes are already quite dark and the smell is pleasantly good for me! Her feet, however, has no smell.

Mistress Kathy is not very experience, but she gives very, very good service. Her inexperience means you have to sometimes tell her what to do, but she’ll do it. So my session consisted mostly of licking her feet and shoes, getting firm hard slaps from her, drinking her spit and saliva and getting peed on.

A genuine Mistress willing to please and definitely good to go for a second time.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 6/10
Skin: 7/10
Feet: 6/10
thanks for ur FR bo glad you enjoyed your session. =p
Old 24-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro robertchua,

Thank you for your detailed FR on Ms Sin. If I could up your points, I would've:P I have no doubts about her quality of service and am very tempted definitely, but its especially important to note that her smoking habit may raise uncomfortable questions about my whereabouts. Its something to think about. Thanks again for the heads-up
Old 24-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Princess Victoria of Taipei

I had the pleasure of meeting Princess Victoria during a recent trip to Taiwan.

Her profile:
http://www.princess-selene.com/princesses.aspx?victoria
Her pics here:
http://www.princess-selene.com/gallery.aspx?princesses

Though her pics had her face masked, they were enough to tempt me into taking the chance. Made arrangements to meet at a tube station and I was mighty relieved to see an attractive, young lady turn up. Took a cab to her choice of motel and when we got to the room, my reaction was like "damn, this is nicer than my hotel!" - and I was in a junior suite at the hotel I was staying. In-room jacuzzi, karaoke corner, huge bed..... this is the website if anyone is interested http://www.dm-love.com/index.php. I can't quite remember which branch though.

I had requested for OL attire, black hold-ups and stiletto heels - she came in everything except she was in boots. At least they were stiletto boots and still able to get my jollies going. While I had already given my interests prior to meeting, she still took the time to go over them again, just to be sure. I won't go too much into detail about the session - suffice to say plenty of boot/stocking/foot worship, punishment and anal play was involved, and we ran short of time and she lamented that she had not done some of the things she wanted to do to me. She was not a time-watcher, but we were more limited by the motel room time and my need to get to my next appointment.

I will definitely seek her out again on my next trip.

Name: Princess Victoria
Looks: 7/10 (foxy)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, the way I like it)
Feet: 7.5/10 (nice proportionate feet and toes, attractive though not pedicured)
Skills: 8/10 (definitely not a newbie!)
Damage: USD300 or TWD9000 for 2hrs
RTS: Yes
Old 24-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Princess Victoria of Taipei

I had the pleasure of meeting Princess Victoria during a recent trip to Taiwan.

Her profile:
http://www.princess-selene.com/princesses.aspx?victoria
Her pics here:
http://www.princess-selene.com/gallery.aspx?princesses

Though her pics had her face masked, they were enough to tempt me into taking the chance. Made arrangements to meet at a tube station and I was mighty relieved to see an attractive, young lady turn up. Took a cab to her choice of motel and when we got to the room, my reaction was like "damn, this is nicer than my hotel!" - and I was in a junior suite at the hotel I was staying. In-room jacuzzi, karaoke corner, huge bed..... this is the website if anyone is interested http://www.dm-love.com/index.php. I can't quite remember which branch though.

I had requested for OL attire, black hold-ups and stiletto heels - she came in everything except she was in boots. At least they were stiletto boots and still able to get my jollies going. While I had already given my interests prior to meeting, she still took the time to go over them again, just to be sure. I won't go too much into detail about the session - suffice to say plenty of boot/stocking/foot worship, punishment and anal play was involved, and we ran short of time and she lamented that she had not done some of the things she wanted to do to me. She was not a time-watcher, but we were more limited by the motel room time and my need to get to my next appointment.

I will definitely seek her out again on my next trip.

Name: Princess Victoria
Looks: 7/10 (foxy)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, the way I like it)
Feet: 7.5/10 (nice proportionate feet and toes, attractive though not pedicured)
Skills: 8/10 (definitely not a newbie!)
Damage: USD300 or TWD9000 for 2hrs
RTS: Yes

I recalled attempting to set up a session with Princess Selena during my travelling days to Taiwan with no success. Back then, the only other active Domme was Mistress Emilie has has gone back to USA. Now, there's Princess Victoria.....how exciting!
Old 24-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great reason to visit Taipei now.

Anyway, tried Mistress Kathy recently.
Looks - 9/10
Figure - It's the kind that I liked, so I shall rate her 9/10 as well
Attitude - 9/10
Experience - Sadly, this is still lacking

Could not connect with her on a slave-to-mistress level, as I had to tell her what to do on several occasions. However, she is new and to be fair to her, it ain't easy to be a good dominatrix.

Synergy was missing, but she was willing to please and open to ideas. Pretty sure she will improve as time goes by. Could see she is not a natural dominatrix though, as what a bro has said, she is better suited to satisfying a person's fetishes.

Nice person to talk to. In fact, about 70% of the time was spent talking. I did not come during the session. It wasn't because she was lousy, but because I found her to be an interesting person and I chose to talk rather than have a session proper.

Worth the money? Yes, because I think she's pretty and sexy. But if you are into a sexed up pre-cum drooling dominatrix experience, better to turn somewhere else. If you wish to indulge in your fantasies, then she would be a good person to go to.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.
Old 25-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Submarine on the info also on Mistress Kathy. Aisha just reconfirms that if it looks too good, probably its not true

QUOTE=submarine;5968965]All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-05-2011, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having plans to go to NYC, had browsed on some Mistresses, and discovered (too late unfortunately because she has retired) about a MistressYin of Glint-NYC , www.glintnyc.com and now only into SM education. But i found her philosophy and journal as good and interesting reads.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Submarine,

100% fake. She like to con bros sign up with bdsm.com. I question her why I should sign up bdsm.com, she just say must obey her rule. Warn to all bros who join collarme website, Aisha is 100% fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.
Old 25-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Bro Submarine,

100% fake. She like to con bros sign up with bdsm.com. I question her why I should sign up bdsm.com, she just say must obey her rule. Warn to all bros who join collarme website, Aisha is 100% fake.
Also encountered several girls there, always give yahoo messanger id and ask you to join bdsm.com 1st and pay to view their detailed profile, all those fake one and think they not live in SG and pretend to be here and con people $$, all fake one.

Pay only when you see the real meat face to face then
Old 25-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

the ladies in collarme like mostly fake one..i encounter this lady call strictaisha..this is wat she wrote to me..

"for us to start you must need first to have a slave profile and saying that I own you after it I officially own you ok?

here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link

ok tell me when you are done creating a slave profile there
just make it sure that you will express your self that you are obedient and devoted one ok?

make sure you upgrade your profile there for one month silver membership to make it realistic and so we can start and I will show you what domination is all about..message Me when you are done
I dont want a edited profile I want a new one there..old profile is not acceptable..and be sure to use the link before creating a profile so that it will be easy to search ME there.."
Old 25-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Almost forgot to mention, I also visited 北京香足藕玉 (http://www.bjxzoy.com/mote.html).

First thing to note, the photos are extremely well-taken. And photoshopped. I would say the actual persons (I saw two of them) look at best 50% like their photos. In fact, it took me a double/triple-take to identify them.

Second, they operate out of an apartment that's not in the best of shape. And not easy to find. I had to call them and get them to navigate my confused cabbie.

Skills-wise they were average/ok. My impression of the place not being the most hygenic/clean just played around with my head throughout. Needless to say, I won't be returning. I think I will just get an outcall domme to my hotel the next time I'm in Beijing. Perhaps I will get Mistress Mitao to visit me, whom I have visited at her place (also a rather run-down apartment).
Old 25-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
....here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link....
This just stinks of sneaky affiliate marketing....
Old 25-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
the ladies in collarme like mostly fake one..i encounter this lady call strictaisha..this is wat she wrote to me..

"for us to start you must need first to have a slave profile and saying that I own you after it I officially own you ok?

here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link

ok tell me when you are done creating a slave profile there
just make it sure that you will express your self that you are obedient and devoted one ok?

make sure you upgrade your profile there for one month silver membership to make it realistic and so we can start and I will show you what domination is all about..message Me when you are done
I dont want a edited profile I want a new one there..old profile is not acceptable..and be sure to use the link before creating a profile so that it will be easy to search ME there.."
exact same thing happened to me, and i was stupid enough to join for 1 month. luckily it's only 24 SGD damage. And I have since turned off recurring payment. What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well. If that's really the case, il be damned.
Old 25-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

well, these ladies really go all the way if they choose to dupe.

http://aishalade.weebly.com/index.html

this is the website that lady aisha provided to me.
pictures look pretty hot though. If only she was in SG and no Western Union is involved
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1