The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Back to Miyuki on subordinate's birthday night....

After Miyuki woke up, I handed camera to him and sat in the corner of the bedroom...

He kept watching her in nude yet was very shy... He watched then took photo...without any words...

I was a bit nervous yet quietly left the room after telling Miyuki to love him tonight... I told him to show me the photo later...

I left into the kitchen... and heard him telling Miyuki if he can kiss her...

This is very first photo he took...

Bro, Her pussy look GOOD

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Thank you guys I am humbly happy some of you find Miyuki sexy. After many years of marriage, I am losing attraction for my wife. I am into much younger MILFs.... I would trade her for some of sexy Singaporean MILF on this forum... Just for sex though.... Miyuki is a great mom and wife really takes care of us...

I fantasize dark skin men to nail her pussy to max orgasm in the shower all the time. Her school's gym coach fit that profile and has been after Miyuki for years sending her text message very often... Too bad Miyuki does not like guy with too much muscle...

Yet I one day will invite him to our apartment to seduce her to fuck this gym teacher who site next to her desk at school.... Miyuki complain to me he check on her cleavage every day...

One day to see him sucking these in front of me ...

Old 15-09-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Thanks for gentlemen rewarded me generous points! This is for you and others gave me rewards this week! Sorry only for paid members to view first...

After midnight, after subordinate enjoyed kissing and licking all over, he was passionately begging for sex. I was hearing Miyuki, no... no.... noo... please not now... not please... later not when my husband is next room...then I have to take shower first.... please not today....I wish to love you tonight ....but not like this....

They seemed slept together after that... I was napping in TV room... around 3 am, I woke up for restroom... I peeked in bed room to find out Miyuki was in 6/9 position with him... she was on top... he kept fingering her pussy...

Soon I started to hear them fucking.... I had so much sweat in my back and hands...Miyuki soon reached orgasm and they started again...

Here is one he took while his penis was inside of my wife...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_411.jpg (1.57 MB, 446 views)
Old 15-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

For not pay member... here is a peek for you guys... thanks for great comments for my wife...

After he gave her several orgasms, I heard them going to bathroom together...

Here is what he took in changing room after sex with his mobile ..

PS: He will return to our place a few weeks later for 2nd sexual dream. This time I left home to give them total privacy alone on Sunday... It will be his last time to spend time with her as Miyuki told him to find real GF.... he have not found one yet sadly...

Old 16-09-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

I guess about time to release some of paid member photo posted earlier. It is weekend gift from me for guys undecided to pay for the member...

It is taken at boss's beach house two days before he sleep wit my wife for the first time.

At least, he enjoyed her in nude in his bedroom later this evening taking lot of her nude photo yet Miyuki refused to have sex...

After went to beach, boss told us to go take a bath... Once she went inside, boss started to undress to join... I stopped him since kids were also in the bath... He told me to let him take photo at least and peep from window...

It was many years ago when she was still late 20s...

*** I love to hear anyone masterbate with my wife's photo !! Please PM me with your story and how you did shake your penis !! ***
*** The more I am excited, more excited to share my wife in nude, sexy outfit, and maybe even during sex with me or other men ***

Last edited by USman28; 16-09-2017 at 04:14 AM.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Happy Sunday.. Some of you really wanted to see my wife's face.

I can not show clearly yet I post this one. Hope you get better look.

Many of my school friend and co-workers tell me she look like Fumie Hosokawa when she was young. Some of them even tell me Miyuki has breasts like Fumie Hosokawa.. some even tell me want to grope Miyuki's breasts...

Of course, I think Fumie Hosokawa is more sexy... she is sexy actress with many famous lovers in her life...

What you guys think? I would love to know what you think...

You be the judge..!

Old 17-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Miyuki is very sexy and I hope you can share more of her sexy pix.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Miyuki is very sexy and I hope you can share more of her sexy pix.
It excite me to hear what you will do if you had one night with Miyuki alone at our apartment?

I asked same question to my subordinate.... it let to actual sex dream for him in a month later...

I love to hear from you guys..
Old 18-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It excite me to hear what you will do if you had one night with Miyuki alone at our apartment?

I asked same question to my subordinate.... it let to actual sex dream for him in a month later...

I love to hear from you guys..
The whole night no need to sleep.I will slowly explore her hotspots

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

This photo damn good.. oh my oh my

Quote:
Thank you guys I am humbly happy some of you find Miyuki sexy. After many years of marriage, I am losing attraction for my wife. I am into much younger MILFs.... I would trade her for some of sexy Singaporean MILF on this forum... Just for sex though.... Miyuki is a great mom and wife really takes care of us...

I fantasize dark skin men to nail her pussy to max orgasm in the shower all the time. Her school's gym coach fit that profile and has been after Miyuki for years sending her text message very often... Too bad Miyuki does not like guy with too much muscle...

Yet I one day will invite him to our apartment to seduce her to fuck this gym teacher who site next to her desk at school.... Miyuki complain to me he check on her cleavage every day...

One day to see him sucking these in front of me ...

Old 18-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Hope I can tell you what I did to Miyuki on bed after reading some of the comments from you guys... I told Miyuki to wear one of kinky panties and bra boss gave it her years ago at kitchen while she was cooking since kids were at grandma's place for dinner...

She did not want to remember anything about boss.... yet I forced it with pink vibrator which also a gift from boss... She came on dinner table forced to call boss's first name as she reach to orgasm...

We did not have sex about 3 weeks so she was wild..

Sadly not with my useless penis...but with vibrator....

This is 100 posts milestone.... so I will share special photo for everyone..

Boss's first sex with Miyuki.... He took this photo in his bedroom...

Old 18-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Larger one with more her facial expression for paid member....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_mon9b.jpg (532.3 KB, 389 views)
Old 19-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xxxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I let the two alone about 20 minutes... the room was quiet and heard noise time to time... I heard sound of kissing a lot...and Miyuki's small moaning time to time...

Next morning Miyuki told me only a few words... she said he was gentle and told her how much he love her... He licked all her body and made her very wet...

Yes, he did as you see on this photo... sorry only for paid members...

It is subordinate's finger opening Miyuki's wet vagina..
WOW this is some deliciously hot and wet stuff....
Old 21-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Some wanted to see Miyuki at home daytime... I dont snap many photo at home like my boss does but let me share some...

During summer Miyuki usually wear tank top. Unless we have guest, she does not wear bra especially during breastfeeding our kids back then...

She look just like this in the photo at home in summer time..

Old 24-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

At gathering with 4 strangers pretending my important customers... each guy convinced Miyuki to have private photo time... This was with a guy own jewelry store... he will later take Miyuki on bed to shoot and do more bad things..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_90.jpg (964.4 KB, 345 views)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1