The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anything to rec in Munich Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Today took some time away from FKK scene and visited the studio butterfly (sort of like fish tank) at MachtlfingerStr. The U3 goes there directly with station of same name.

Prices ranges from EUR50-100 per pop.
Thanks Bro of sharing it cos I will be around there next few days
Old 29-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuable View Post
Thanks Bro of sharing it cos I will be around there next few days
Anytime. Do note at train station don't go out wrong exit, as it is a long walk around. Once you step out the U Ban, you should see it. Building with big number 12 on it.

Inside there are boards with all the ladies photos each with a name. Beside the door, each lady's name has a specific buzzer. Just press buzzer of desired lady.

As all are freelancers they may be available from time to time. Unlike FKK. There is no cover charge. Also picture of lady is quite accurate. I don't remember any credit card service too.

Best time to go would be 2pm to night.

Charges are estimated -

Eur50 for 15 minutes
Eur100 for 30 minutes
Forgot hour rates and above subject to additions if you desire extras like anal, domination, etc (also dependant what lady can offer)

Have fun

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

U3 does not go anywhere close to Heimeranplatz. But U5 goes to Westend, which is reasonably close to Sunshine. Have not seen any Germans there. Just Romanians, Hungarian, Dutch. But tall, pretty, dyed-blond blue-eyed Romanian called Lily can pass off as a Northern European/Scandinavian.
For real German girls, have to go to Colosseum in Augsburg.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
U3 does not go anywhere close to Heimeranplatz. But U5 goes to Westend, which is reasonably close to Sunshine. Have not seen any Germans there. Just Romanians, Hungarian, Dutch. But tall, pretty, dyed-blond Romanian called Lily can pass off as a Northern European girl.
Now I realised! Danke schön

Taking a cab is quite expensive. Machtlfinger Straße for me tonight.

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-07-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jollysmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to palace frankfurt recently?
Old 10-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
posted there, heard in europe gals very exp, and service lousy

can some bros rec me some good lobang in munich germany, i wanna try the white gals too but think maybe quite pricey and also language problem.

if u got good contacts or location there, kindly advise
Among all the European countries, Germany probably has the best in terms of safety, price and availability. Its legal in Munich but legally has to be sited away from residential areas. Essentially there are 2 types of brothels. So they are usually in some desolate industrial estate unlike Frankfurt or Berlin.

1. Laufhaus

Essentially a house with dozens of rooms - the girls (usually Eastern European or South American) will be standing outside. Just ask them how much, their basic English will include "suck and fuck". Quality again random, as they come in for a few weeks then go back to their parents or boyfriends. There is Caeser World at Stahlgruberring nearest S-Bahn Am Moosfeld. About 60 EUR but YMMW.

2. FKK

There is a FKK on Stahlgruberring as well - Pascha - did not manage to try that, but you walk in and choose from the gorgeous women walking around. 20-40 EUR to get in and about 70 EUR to fuck.

Most cities in Germany are very safe, no one cares what colour you are. Of course, walk away from drunk people just like in any big city in the world.

There are outcalls as well ... "theeroticreview" site has good verified reviews of independents, but they tend to be much more expensive. But you can do it from the comfort of your hotel room.
Old 28-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

patcat1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, im going to frankfurt mid September, anyone would like to join me to fkk? I will be renting a car, so we can go to more remote fkk place such as fkk world. I had good experience with other brothers hunting there.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!

Hi all
i know this thread is abt Fkk.
but i too late to go out......
any recommnded outcall in hamburg?
Old 29-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

patcat1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry brother, i am not familiar with that area, but i know frankfurt
Old 05-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TT@N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I will be in Berlin whole of next week till Friday (12/Sep). This is my first time there and hopefully I can meet up with some bros for some hunting. Please PM me if you are in town. Cheers..
Old 28-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
instinct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oase FKK – 30 min train journey from Frankfurt main train station (hauptbahnhof). This main station is 3 stations away from Frankfurt airport.
Direction from main station: Take S5 line, S-bahn, to Friedrichsdorf station (last station). Ticket is Euro 7.80 per trip. Half hour journey. Once arrived, alight and go to the left side. Continue with the availability of Taxis to bring you to destination at Euro 9 – 10, 10 minutes journey. Alternatively, cab from City to Oase should cost around Euro 35 – 40.

Must try Saturday, many ladies to choose from, high quality. Entry price has risen from 65 euro in 2013 to 70 euro in 2014. Renovation completed with dining area, a zen room with soft Chinese instrumental music for you to recuperate, dicso room with DJ and pole dancing facility, kino room, bar counter, outdoor pool and garden, indoor jacuzzi & sauna area, locker and bath room.

Full strength of ladies at 5 – 6 pm. Usually I stayed 8 hours there. Many guys but enough ladies to go around. Free flow buffet starts at 5pm to 3am. Free flow beverage and drink.

I am here a few times a year and still highly recommended. You can dine with the ladies, play ping pong with them, they will come and sweet talk to you, you can hold and hug them while they come to you, play with them in private... I seeing more Asians. Private session stays at euro 50 per 30 minutes. You can add up to euro 100 – 150 for an hour and more actions depending on the ladies. You are the boss. They do your bidding.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
schnappii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyschnappii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, how do u compared Oase vs Palace? I have only a day spare in Frankfurt and would appreciate yr comments.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Easiest is Fleming's Messe hotel, which is right next to Palace. You can then just stumble back at 4 am in the morning right into bed after having a night of fun. It has a good breakfast spread and good free wifi.
Costs about $130 if you book by internet in advance. It should be reasonably empty in Easter.
From the airport, you can get to Fleming Messe by a 15 minute train ride followed by a 10 minute u-bahn ride, and a 5 minute walk. Make sure you book the correct Fleming's though. It has to be the Messe branch.
Are you SURE it is Fleming's MESSE Hotel and not Flemings CONFERENCE Hotel ?? The Conference Hotel is across the road from PALACE while Messe Hotel looks quite far away to walk

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 17-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just checked up their website as I had not come across the Conference hotel before. Looks like the old Messe hotel that I have stayed in many times has been renamed Conference, and a new hotel is now called Flemings Messe as that one is nearer the Messe. So you are right, the one next to Palace is now called Conference. They have grown rapidly from 2 hotels last year to 5 hotels now!
Old 17-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just checked up their website as I had not come across the Conference hotel before. Looks like the old Messe hotel that I have stayed in many times has been renamed Conference, and a new hotel is now called Flemings Messe as that one is nearer the Messe. So you are right, the one next to Palace is now called Conference. They have grown rapidly from 2 hotels last year to 5 hotels now!
Thanks for the update Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1