The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Chootchiew message to all leaders and management people

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

It does not require high educational level , years of working experience to take lead and solve issues. The key word to lead to success is "honesty and humbleness ".

Let me begin and share a little on why i say this - from my very first year of work after completed my ns, i was given an opportunity to sit in a high mgt meetings with the company's gm and all the heads of dept. Projects discussion were brought up as usual.
As a observer in this meeting, I had the opportunity to analyse all the current issues and future directions. At that moment, as a fresh grad, I realised
a common practice among most leaders - they complicate things. A not so complex issue when passes to them becomes complicated. I further analyse on the spot and knew that it was all becos they were not being honest.
In the middle of the big heads discussion, I suddenly stood up and self delivered without invitation ,1 simple statement (sorry I couldn't recall what was this key statement) . This simple statement actually stop the discussion and the gm looked at me with astonishing eyes (I believed he was enlightened by this words) . My intention at that moment was not to impress anybody as I had plans to move on to other jobs .

Relating this to zika case, I believe the same logic applies. It is not easy to tackle of course at a country level , all we need is to be honest to admit failure, seek opinions and humble collaboration from one another to get things done.

Chootchiew 2 cents worth

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1