The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Zika virus

Word of caution here. Understand that there are several brazillians and South Americans FLs hawking their trade on backpage.

Also note that Brazil and other parts of the Americas and zika hotspots. As such pls take care. Zika is spreading like wild fire in Sg. I. Addition to aljunied/Sims area, An area in bedok is now a labeled as a potential hot spot already.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold
Re: Zika virus

Good point Bro. Also Zika can be sexually transmitted...so extra precautions should be taken.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltower View Post
Good point Bro. Also Zika can be sexually transmitted...so extra precautions should be taken.
If any of you have pregnant wives please be EXTRA PRUDENT and control your small heads. If you wife kena, Your child has a chance of becoming deformed.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Tourism in Sg will be greatly affected.. Worse will be the F1 in Sg in a few weeks time..
Old 01-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

Indeed bro. Many countries including USA have issued travel warnings on traveling to SG
Old 01-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

In this critical period please use ur big head to think n better to be safe than sorry. Think the Zilka virus hasn't peak as more n more cases emerge w the potential to spread across the island. Stay safe more impt
Old 01-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Zika virus will still stay in your body after you had recovered from the symptom. As for how long, i not sure maybe we shld google about it.

Pls understand that recovered from symptom is not recovered from the virus, currently this is no cure or vaccine for this virus.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Zika virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Zika virus will still stay in your body after you had recovered from the symptom. As for how long, i not sure maybe we shld google about it.

Pls understand that recovered from symptom is not recovered from the virus, currently this is no cure or vaccine for this virus.
From preliminary studies, a month should be enough.
Old 19-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

news said fogging also kill the predator.
dragonflies.
Asiaone.com
Channelnewsasia.com
Small crevice,small hole at concrete wall,
Kitchen Window sill ,toilet window.
Small crack hole can collect water.
If deep enough, water will dry up.
Recent change window,had ask the contractor
To put more plaster properly seal.

Last edited by thomasdelaruue; 19-09-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
unbelievable is Cool - loads of Potential

Here are some facts from the Yanks:
http://www.cdc.gov/zika/hc-providers...nsmission.html
Bros, you can even get through oral so always insist the lady use a rubber when she gives you a good suck. If wifey can give BBBJ, then always best to enjoy from her only and no need to worry.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

three hr ago, channel news asia dot com.
16 pregnant women got the zika virus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1