The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PAY before SERVICE, An appeal to all OKT

Yeah man. If payment first , sometimes half-hearted service begins
Old 21-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Tear Dollar.... can be Police case

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 21-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Albertwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have also tried to leave my money on the table, showing no "not enough money" excuse after deed.
Some FR s agreed, others did not. One FR just took away the money, SIAN.

Coming back to the original appeal. If "prepaid", why can't the FR or OKT just mention in the advert ?
Old 22-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
samyboy2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Trust my experience, if the girl asks you to pay first, just leave the room immediately or you regret!
Old 23-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=591422

This one states "Pay before SERVICE".
Old 23-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Just said goodbye lol.... see see...gam bo.... buai gam... hoi sei lol... save $....

I dun think u go LV shop... must play $ before step in shop ...or u see LV bag or Rolex watch...must play $...... before u wear...who willing to buy..

Unless cheap sales...no try...

U have to pay first before watching movie in cinema what.
Not pay after u watched it
Old 25-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frankly, if the chick looks like what I ordered and the amount is correct, then it makes little difference to me whether to pay first or pay later for the service.

If you do not like the service, then finish up, clean up and walk off. No need tipping for such girls.....

If you do like the service, then there is nothing to stop you from being generous to the girl.... does not mean you paid already cannot give a few more dollars, right?

It might actually work in our favour because we can remind them that if they want a tip - show me their skills first. I only paid for the basic service. All extras are still up for grabs - if they work for it.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
U have to pay first before watching movie in cinema what.
Not pay after u watched it
We can watch the trailer of the movie first... see the display... if Gum..Gum...buy ticket lol...

Dun need buy ticket... than go inside ......alamak.....wrong theater /wrong show....

Open door...if the girl look nice....good GFE...mY types...can kissing... paid lolz... definite nice show...
If she not exactly as photo...also not friendly....want collect $$$... bye bye lol...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 27-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
We can watch the trailer of the movie first... see the display... if Gum..Gum...buy ticket lol...
YouTube mah...
Old 27-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
YouTube mah...
Theater also got trailer...

Gold class for Imax not cheap... have to watch youtue few times before book ....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 27-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Allion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
to me is very simple:
payment before service - don't expect me to take out wallet again to tip
payment after service - if service rendered exceeded expectations, i may throw in a tip
I have encountered a few "pay before service". Service is so fuck-up, no one will be sane enough to pay any tips. Anyway, after pocketing your $$$, the girls attitude is just do it and get lost.

So my advice is just walk away.

Uplists: :

KIV: octman, saas, macktamer, scooby1, tnuc111
Old 27-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

In most restaurants (except for some buffets), you pay after service.

The problem is with "PAY before SERVICE" FL s, as many brothers have experienced, the service tends to be poor.

By the way, FL is in the service industry.
Old 27-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Let me share what I know about the FL scene.... with the current decline in service by FLs who treat our bros as carrotheads..... and many bros have been victims of FLs who charge high fees but give fucked up service or do not do as advertised..... some have even been chased out before time is even up.

Many bros have complained and there have been groups formed discussing these FLs services...... I myself is a member of one such group.... invited to join by a fellow sbf forummer.

Some of the people in these groups are of the opinion of NOT paying or giving partial payment to FLs who fail to fulfill their part of the deal. So they pay only half price if they are chased out 30 mins into a one hour deal. Some pay less than the agreed fee because the FL did not provide some service which she had advertised. There is one guy who paid only $30 of the $100 fee because the FL had advertised herself as 22 yr old and used an SYT photo..... this guy went and got a 35 yr old aunty instead..... he was so dulan that he paid only $30 as that was the rate that he pays for 35 yr old fuck at PT. A few bros even went to the extreme and submitted information to the cops.

All this is happening is because the bros are fed up of being conned by the FLs and OKTs and are fighting back. The honest and genuine FLs suffer as a result.
All of these situations would not have happened if the OKTs had been honest in the first place. Put up genuine FRs and do not delete honest FRs regardless whether good or bad.

The way the present FL situation is evolving...... in the long run the losers will be the FLs themselves. OKTs it is up to you whether to address the problems or let the situation deteriote further. It can come to a point where no FL would want to work here or a situation where every bro instead of becoming a potential customer..... will instead turn into a potential informer.
Old 27-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allion View Post
I have encountered a few "pay before service". Service is so fuck-up, no one will be sane enough to pay any tips. Anyway, after pocketing your $$$, the girls attitude is just do it and get lost.

So my advice is just walk away.
True bro... out of my encounters, for example out of 10 who demands pay first before servce, only 1 is giving good service (as in standard good service) nevertheless no gfe as well.. the remaining 9 of them gave f up service...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertwe View Post
In most restaurants (except for some buffets), you pay after service.

The problem is with "PAY before SERVICE" FL s, as many brothers have experienced, the service tends to be poor.

By the way, FL is in the service industry.
A word of fairness, cant really compare restaurants with FLs, for eg for legal businesses if you eat or take a cab and dont pay, they can call the cops to arrest u but you cant do the same for fls....Even in comparison, restaurant collect payment because from time to time, people hv ad hoc orders, like when they finish their meal they might want a dessert or extra drinks or thye want to order more food.. so the final bill would come after u call for bill.
Im no clone of Okts but I understand how the bros feel when u hv to pay first, become very commercial feel. But it might be because of some black sheeps whom run after fucking the girl or paid lesser than the amount stated then becoming more n more girls asking for payment first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Let me share what I know about the FL scene.... with the current decline in service by FLs who treat our bros as carrotheads..... and many bros have been victims of FLs who charge high fees but give fucked up service or do not do as advertised..... some have even been chased out before time is even up.

Many bros have complained and there have been groups formed discussing these FLs services...... I myself is a member of one such group.... invited to join by a fellow sbf forummer.

Some of the people in these groups are of the opinion of NOT paying or giving partial payment to FLs who fail to fulfill their part of the deal. So they pay only half price if they are chased out 30 mins into a one hour deal. Some pay less than the agreed fee because the FL did not provide some service which she had advertised. There is one guy who paid only $30 of the $100 fee because the FL had advertised herself as 22 yr old and used an SYT photo..... this guy went and got a 35 yr old aunty instead..... he was so dulan that he paid only $30 as that was the rate that he pays for 35 yr old fuck at PT. A few bros even went to the extreme and submitted information to the cops.

All this is happening is because the bros are fed up of being conned by the FLs and OKTs and are fighting back. The honest and genuine FLs suffer as a result.
All of these situations would not have happened if the OKTs had been honest in the first place. Put up genuine FRs and do not delete honest FRs regardless whether good or bad.

The way the present FL situation is evolving...... in the long run the losers will be the FLs themselves. OKTs it is up to you whether to address the problems or let the situation deteriote further. It can come to a point where no FL would want to work here or a situation where every bro instead of becoming a potential customer..... will instead turn into a potential informer.

I agree that both customers and FLs have their wrongs but to a certain extend I dont agree with part where bros fuck the girl and pay $30 because she is older than advertised. I mean if you dont find her suitable for ur taste then u just reject, but the bro just fuck and pay 30 out of 100 stated which is more like "chao kuang"..

For eg if you walk in 7-11 and cooked the instant noodle and finish eating already but go to the cashier and pay 50c out of $2 because the advertised picture of the noodle is so enticing and yummy with big prawns and abalone. But when u cook you only see noodles with red colored meat and not prawn not fish... I dont think any bros would dare to go to the counter and pay 1/4 of the price...

Im not here to troll or what but I myself dont like to pay first as well, becsuse its all commercial feel and maybe some bros will think its an insult like looking down on them think they no money...
Old 27-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Seegirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what i know like the previous bro say

Got bad apple also go visit purposely bring less money or purpose dont paid and run away that why got this paidment before service

Like what we experience paidment beofre service also make the FL give f service due to money already paid

Make appointment before going in see the girl not gum kay just reject lor rather
You cant expect the girl to strip off everything let you see then you say dont want right?

But of cause do not paid money before see them (this are usually con la..wechat many this kind of incident already)

Real Pic Fake Pic you complain to OKT 1000x times also no use cause they never even see the FL before how to know real of fake person

All is up to bro HIT or MISS nia .....

ALL these FL website have 100+FL sure got bad and good apple
Now service is mainly quick bonk service type liao
I guess all chiongster already heard of this before 洗吹做 快餐
Meaning wash,bj,FJ service nothing extra =quick service package

You want good 1 dragon service type i guess nowadays only gl stable then have... other than that website 9 out of 10 wont do the 1dragon service

Frenching Painting all thsee service can consider rare liao Not just in SG
Other Places like Mainland China,HK,TW all these also change to Quick Bonk already

The only thing you can appeal from the OKT is to stat the service as accurate as possible nia and try to make the Price abit more reasonable only

Nowadays you see some HIGH Price FL but service and Look dont match the PRICE lei

Just sharing my own experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1