The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 'Ultimate Warrior' tarma action

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
would be great if we could hear more about the best tarma pairs at this house.

some say jin jin and bei bei would be a good pair. Anyone tried and can do a good FR on tarma experiences at Yi Tiao Long?
U now appear to be the 'Ultimate Warrior' so why not u try tarma them n then kindly let us know k?!
Old 28-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 'Ultimate Warrior' tarma action

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
U now appear to be the 'Ultimate Warrior' so why not u try tarma them n then kindly let us know k?!
Keyboard or RL?
Old 28-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
awww... I'm touched you noticed
Old 28-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Ultimate Warrior' tarma action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Keyboard or RL?
The abv i make no comment

My reference to the 'Ultimate Warrior' in this particular case cums fm BG's recent avatar!...give u another hint 'Hulk Hogan' n i aint talking abt tat huge green marvel chappy
Old 28-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The abv i make no comment

My reference to the 'Ultimate Warrior' in this particular case cums fm BG's recent avatar!...give u another hint 'Hulk Hogan' n i aint talking abt tat huge green marvel chappy
I was just teasing BronzeGod as our resident keyboard warrior is in the house right now. I wonder where he went.
Old 28-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was just teasing BronzeGod as our resident keyboard warrior is in the house right now. I wonder where he went.
I meant NOT in the house right now.
Old 28-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: 'Ultimate Warrior' tarma action

Quote:
awww... I'm touched you noticed
Hv followed mcmahon's 'circus' since the early days...

Anyways since u appear to like these 2 mms why not u do yr 'Ultimate Warrior' stunts n clue us in thereafter eh
Old 28-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant NOT in the house right now.
who cares, we have more than enough trolls and shit stirrers in this forum to deal with as it is.
Old 28-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hv followed mcmahon's 'circus' since the early days...

Anyways since u appear to like these 2 mms why not u do yr 'Ultimate Warrior' stunts n clue us in thereafter eh
hmmm like gorilla press both of them and then splash down from the top rope?

actually, on that note, one way to get a girl head over heels for you is to lift her over your head in one move. if you can do that, the girl would be mightily impressed and likely to go to bed with ya.

it's a move that never fails me to put them out for the count in three seconds - 1,2,3! ding ding!
Old 28-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm like gorilla press both of them and then splash down from the top rope?

actually, on that note, one way to get a girl head over heels for you is to lift her over your head in one move. if you can do that, the girl would be mightily impressed and likely to go to bed with ya.

it's a move that never fails me to put them out for the count in three seconds - 1,2,3! ding ding!
You WWF follower for sure.
Old 28-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

Talking Pandas not Wrestlers

Quote:
You WWF follower for sure.
Looks like u follow pandas more...
Old 29-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Springsums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

hey can ask shuang fei in yi tiao long is how much and how many shots? Please guide thanks! how to request
Old 29-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Wildfire123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with J8 - Xiao Hu

She looks slim and about 1.55m tall. What attracted me is her boobs - B++ to C. When we were stripping in the room, she reveled her 2 "sisters", a bit saggy, but soft as cotton. I like

The soap bath with her was heavenly. She keeps using her CB to scrub my back and legs. The best part started when she asked me to turn over. When she used her neh neh to scrub my chest and her CB to scrub my crouch, I almost wanted to ask her to use her CB to scrub my face ! yum yum... hahaha. Nest she asked my to shift closer to her and she said "我要亲你咯” and she started her BBBJ while I am laying on the inflated bed in the bathroom. My hands started auto roaming and I can feel her CB nice and wet....

Next, we proceed to the bed and she started with a little catbath, licking my nipples and BBBJ with hot water in her mouth. It was nipples and BBBJ again and again with hotwater..... I can slight moans from her during the BBBJ and I almost wanted to CIM. In fact she told me that a lot of her customers cannot tahan and had to ask her to stop awhile before allowing she to continue.

FJ with her was solid. She likes to tease telling me she can feel it very deep inside her, her CB feeling itchy, needs to fuck....wah... cannot tahan...come liao. Even after I come, she still continues to thrust up and down on my LJ...

I am too lazy to put in the stats, but RTF=> YES !

Do ups me if you like this FR, needs some power
Old 29-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire123 View Post
Just had a session with J8 - Xiao Hu

She looks slim and about 1.55m tall. What attracted me is her boobs - B++ to C. When we were stripping in the room, she reveled her 2 "sisters", a bit saggy, but soft as cotton. I like

The soap bath with her was heavenly. She keeps using her CB to scrub my back and legs. The best part started when she asked me to turn over. When she used her neh neh to scrub my chest and her CB to scrub my crouch, I almost wanted to ask her to use her CB to scrub my face ! yum yum... hahaha. Nest she asked my to shift closer to her and she said "我要亲你咯” and she started her BBBJ while I am laying on the inflated bed in the bathroom. My hands started auto roaming and I can feel her CB nice and wet....

Next, we proceed to the bed and she started with a little catbath, licking my nipples and BBBJ with hot water in her mouth. It was nipples and BBBJ again and again with hotwater..... I can slight moans from her during the BBBJ and I almost wanted to CIM. In fact she told me that a lot of her customers cannot tahan and had to ask her to stop awhile before allowing she to continue.

FJ with her was solid. She likes to tease telling me she can feel it very deep inside her, her CB feeling itchy, needs to fuck....wah... cannot tahan...come liao. Even after I come, she still continues to thrust up and down on my LJ...

I am too lazy to put in the stats, but RTF=> YES !

Do ups me if you like this FR, needs some power
Bro, kissable and naturally wet?
Old 30-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Wildfire123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Bro, kissable and naturally wet?
Not kissable, but definitely natural wetness. Cause she is sensitive to oil, she said, so just a bit of water and the rest is natural......

Forget to add. She is very playful and chatty, at least with me,after the 1st shot, she continue to play with my didi while laying beside me. Like she want some more. Too bad, too old and not enough $ else will add time for 1 more shot.... Kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1