The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Post Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hmm dont know if it's appropraite. but was thinking, there are threads on BKK's MP, threads on Air tickets, and also newbie advises, why not start 1 BKK's fun spots and recommendation, so can kindda save newbies or sometimes even lau jiao some precious time from bumping into fuckup bars?

well.. since i started the thread... maybe i'll start it off.
this thread is based on individual's feeling lor, just like FR on pros.
1 man's meat is another's poison.

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u.
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round.

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

----
Phew tired liao, type so much, will continue to update when i recover from my tired fingers.
Brudders here that chiong agogo can post here too! i'll add into the list and so we can have a full updated list of recommanded and NOT-recommanded bars which we can all save our dickies from .

Updated: 26/12/04

P.S: guys if can.. UP me pts ok?
Old 26-12-2004, 01:10 PM
KyaingTong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

thanks for d effort bro
Old 26-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good effort now we have more insight of what's going on.. thanks..

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 26-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Excellent!! Up 6 for the effort!

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 26-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

thanks mr.romance and hakoshu for supportting n up my rep.
will return the favour once i Get power back!

Any bros got anithing to contribute, please do post here! den can have a updated list.
Old 26-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

Agree with VMTech on hollywood @ nana. Nice thing about it is that they have floor show as well. Most time, they have girl on girl or girl showering and simulated sex. Once I was there, they had martial art on stage, interesting to say the least.

Another nice thing about hollywood, is that they have TV all over the place showing XXX movies but with the sound turn down. Nice way to spend a couple of hours without pressure to buy lady drinks.

If looking for quickie, choose the girl, pay bar fine and the girl will bring you to room upstairs (outside hollywood but in Nana).

Like to add my vote for Mandarin @ level 2 Nana (near the escalator). They have a glass dance floor on the upper level. So if you are seating near the dance floor, just turn your head up and see pussies through the glass platform. If neck tired, just turn your head down and look at the mirror on the lower dance floor. Also can see pussies. Cheap trills and the girls don't really hustle you for drinks. IMO, the girls' standard not as good as Patpong.

For really cheap trills, buy a girl a drink and get her to seat with you at the back row where it's not so bright. Get ready to raba-raba and get a hj while in public. remember to tip your girl extra, you already save on bar fine.

Another place I like to recommend is King's Castle 3 at Patpong. Many people get frightened off by the girls' pestering to buy lady drink. (not really lady drink but actually more like katoey drink). Reason, I like KC 3 is because can raba-raba the girls right there. What more, they even pop out their breast for you to see.

OK, here's the secret how not to get cheated at KC 3. Stick to these simple rules and you won't get cheated (so much):

tip #1
Don't bring a bloated wallet when in Patpong. Split your money between your pockets or better still leave your documents or excess cash in the hotel's safe deposit box.

tip # 2
If just looking around, just order your own drink and if they pester you for lady drink, tell them you waiting for your darling or sweetheart and just point over one corner. Be polite. Tell that lie enough time, they'll get the hint.

tip # 3
Check your bill everytime they put it in the bin. If's it wrong, not be afraid to complain. Refuse to pay. They will tell you it's a mistake and take back the bill.

tip # 4
Clear your bin after 2 or 3 rounds. This way you can still remember how many drinks you ordered so there's no extra bill there. Don't expect to get any coins back so look at it as tips for the waitress.

tip # 5
There is no such thing as buying only 1 lady drink. There will be drinks for her sister, best friend, etc. The girl will ask, you can say no but if you think it's going to be excessive, tell them you didn't bring enough money. Show them the near empty wallet and tell them you need money for taxi fare back. Look sincere when saying this and remember to dig your pockets for loose change when paying.

tip # 6
If KC 3 not your scene, pay for your drink and when they pester you for lady drink, tell them you're going off soon, see you tomorrow. finish your drink, and wave goodbye.

I guess these tips work at most go-go bar. So go go-go and hav some fun.

Paul
Old 26-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Samster

Post Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

ADDED: Mandrian , hollywood, cassanova and angelwitch

Soi Cowboy (sukhumvit soi 23)

Recommanded bars.
Personally i haven been into ALL bars but these are those that i truely enjoy and the girls there are not bad, not pushy at all.

1. Baccara
very crowded place with almost more den 20 girls dancing on stage at same time.. 2nd floor gurls wear sch uniform... with nothing inside. they very daaring 1, not afraid to show u thier titties or pussies while dancing.
Happy hr 6-9pm )beers @ 60baht each
normal rates beers @ 110 baht each , ladies drinks at 110 baht.
Barfine: 500baht

Recommanded rating: 7/10. good for those people that like to see more flashies and Zaogeng type. 2nd floor got 1 VIP room...for u-know-wad. the VIP room's wall is a 1sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room... nt bad.

2. Spice Girls

located in betwen Cowboy1 and cowboy2
pretty hostess!
Small bar with not much girls but the quality of them are v good. 1st floor girls wear bikini's, more matured looking, 2nd floor girls are about 16-19 yrs old onli, wearing sch uniform. (yes of cuz, nothing underneath)

this is the bar i love to hang out, becuz the mamasan and the girls there are very friendly! and they dont pester u for lady drinks.
there's a pool table there , kindda small and restricted spaces but not good enuff.

Happy hour: 6-8.30pm (beers @ 50baht ea and lady drinks @ 90)
normal rates: beers @ 90baht each and lady drinks @ 90-110 baht
Barfine @ 600baht
most of the girls in this bar are willing to go wof u back to hotel for $1500 baht shorttime, but normally they end up spending the whole night with u.
got 2 gurls there at diff times, both onli 1500 baht each, and they stayed with me till 12pm the next morning.

recommandation rating: 8/10. excellent place to slack and thinking about where to do. nice girls and friendly staff. Cheapest beers in Soi cowboy IMHO.

3. Shark bar

kindda new bar... settings are like spice girls.. 2 floors with pool room on 2nd floor.

here... also very crowded... but the girls on the 1st floor... woooo! most of them are damn pretty! got 1 very good dancer and pretty hot... No.16.
2nd floor abit quiet, seems like they concentrate on 1st floor onli, normally 1st floor damn packed. bartender on 2nd floor, looks very young, like 16-17 only, also got tag 1... gonna try book her next time round.

down side is that those waitresses are kindda fat. dont bother abt them, just concentreate on the agogo ladies

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm (beers @ 60 baht)
normal rates : 90-110 baht for beers.
barfine: 500

recommandation rating: 7/10. reocmmandede for those that like to recce and chat with the girls b4 booking... some of the girls there will go with u for shorttime at onli 1k baht! includeds massage too..

NANA plaza

Hollywood strip (3rd floor last bar)

Nothing much to shout about in this bar, but recommanded cuz inside there are 3-4 real gems... n i mean real gems as in... damn freaking hoT! look like models... shaven pussies... best faces...

have floor show as well. Most time, they have girl on girl or girl showering and simulated sex. Once I was there, they had martial art on stage, interesting to say the least.

Another nice thing about hollywood, is that they have TV all over the place showing XXX movies but with the sound turn down. Nice way to spend a couple of hours without pressure to buy lady drinks.

If looking for quickie, choose the girl, pay bar fine and the girl will bring you to room upstairs (outside hollywood but in Nana).

prices in nana plaza is higher den soi cowboy leh.. beers @ 125 baht

2. Mandarin @ level 2 Nana (near the escalator) Contributed by paul

They have a glass dance floor on the upper level. So if you are seating near the dance floor, just turn your head up and see pussies through the glass platform. If neck tired, just turn your head down and look at the mirror on the lower dance floor. Also can see pussies. Cheap trills and the girls don't really hustle you for drinks. IMO, the girls' standard not as good as Patpong.

For really cheap trills, buy a girl a drink and get her to seat with you at the back row where it's not so bright. Get ready to raba-raba and get a hj while in public. remember to tip your girl extra, you already save on bar fine.

NOT-RECOMMANDED

going to update this sections soon... brudders got contribution.. can post? den i add in the list!
but well 1st on my list:

PlaySkool (SoiCowboy)
UGLY GIRLS pushing u to buy them drinks and keep wanting to blow u at the bar counter!

Joes' Bar (SoiCowboy)
Very quiet bar.. almost no one inside, no one dancing . got a few katoeys! Not say not recommended ... but might as well skip it. nothing at all.

AngelWitch (NANA 2nd flr)
Quite a scrutchy place... ok if u like alot of girls crowding u at the same time.. but once u get crowded,,, very hard to get them off!

Cassanova (NANA)
ALL KATOEYS, enuff said.

UPDATED
those updated sections will be in italic n in coloured. make it ez

Credits: Thanks bro Paul r adding hollywood n a few others
Old 26-12-2004, 07:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went patpong and actually there more actions and those girls/ladyboys more daring to do action. Like patpong got show pussy skills such as pussy blowing candy, pussy playing horn. Damm eye-widener and should go and see. Many ang-mo website does not recommended patpong but I don't see why. The reason they gave is patpong is a rip off but who tell you to be such a dumb ass to head up before clarifying things? They say 1000 baht for 4 bootle of beer is a rip off but why dun they say they are damm cheapo and not willing to pay that price? Remember you are seeing a show that is more special and of course more lah. Cabrient show in BKK alone cost 500baht already right. In my opinion, patpong is good but remember that before going into the pub, remember to ask about whether there is any cover charge and how much for 1 beer.
Old 26-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher
went patpong and actually there more actions and those girls/ladyboys more daring to do action.
hi bro reacher, why no list down some FR or recommandations on which bars brudders shud and shud not visit in patpong ? can add to the information ?
Old 26-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
BlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlueFlix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Baccara VIP Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
Baccara - 2nd floor got 1 VIP room... for u-know-wad. The VIP room's wall is a 1-sided mirror, means u can see the girls dancing outside, while bonking the girl inside the room...
Great info but appreciate some clarifications.

How much are the rates to book and bonk a girl in the VIP room? Does it include capped or bare-back BJ? Any facilities to clean-up after the deed?

Thanks.
Old 26-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

Re: Baccara VIP Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFlix
Great info but appreciate some clarifications.

How much are the rates to book and bonk a girl in the VIP room? Does it include capped or bare-back BJ? Any facilities to clean-up after the deed?

Thanks.

Hi Blueflix, to bonk a girl is about 1500baht + -, depending on the girl, of cuz the girl will quote the highest possible price she can , den u bargain lor.

wad kind of svc.. will depend on wad the girl wans to do...

VIP room, i think few hundred baht or open bottle can liao. 1 bottle is about 2k or less.
Old 27-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for all the recommendations.
Will be taking a trip to bkk soon, so will check out the listed
places and definitely some FRs included.
In the mean time, hope to hear more info from the other
lau jiao

Cheers
Old 27-12-2004, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
cornflakes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornflakes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for the info, this is really an informative thread! Thumbs up for you!
Old 27-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 23
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JUST A SIDE TRACK

For those going Nana,

There's a food stall at ground floor (nearer the back) selling hamburger. Prices more expensive than normal but food's actually quite good.

For those going Patpong,

If going to second level tiger show, stick to King's Group establishment is you're not so sure. King's Group is one of the bigger players at patpong. They won't rip you off, most times the girls will pad your bill. Check your bill & pay frequently instead of waiting till end of stay.

For all first timers

Remember there are things like bar fines!! This you pay to the bar & you still have to negotiate with your girl for payment. You still pay bar fine even if you're bringing the girl to the 'room upstairs" for a bonk.

Paul
Old 27-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

hmm for tiger shows. only patpong offer now right? becuase i went to NANA and Soi Cowboy, but no such shows are offered.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread