The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 02:42 PM
socialsg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Fortune Center

its been a long time to update this forum and here is the fr for the month of May

3rd floor beside lift (only 1 massage center there)
================================================== =
name : piao x 2
face : 7.5
body : ta kong, give it a 9
sweetness : yes.
damage : 100

i got her tel #, she say can do at hotel which i prefer. big eyes and nice boobs is plus for her. i think she smoke too which is a turn off. Smoking causes lesser moan. I prefer girls to moan which we pet together. Overall she is not bad. Highly recommended.

4th flr (grace - formerly centerpt)
====================================
name : chen xue
looks : very student look.
face / body : 9/10 (gf type)
shoulder length hair

she only do HJ, but becos of the chemistry b/w myself and her, she fully strip naked for me and both of us pet. How i manage to stripe her because i know where to touch her to make her super high. Her pussy is sticky and wet after petting and she love to say "bu yao bu yao" when she is super high. During the 1st contact, i shoot my sperm while we both standing all over her legs. Becos we both have chemistry, she told me that i m the only one that make her so high that she wants me to be her bf. I don't know whether u bro have try her, just want to find out whether anyone has full naked experence with her. She is back to china and will be back around this month.
Old 24-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Dongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Fortune Center

Back in early May, was just checking out the many babes along the ally full of mini tui na shops (3rd floor, one floor below Bugis HC) and was nearing the
end of the tour when this PRC gal really got my attention. Its the
corner shop just next to the toilet... I think its called Moon
Beauty Centre.

Pulled me in, showered outside, then returned to the cubicle. She
came in and after bargain to $100 all inclusive, in no time, she has
me stripped and raring to go.

No massage. She dun waste time. Frenching followed by me slowly
striping her. Then lots of stimulating with her mouth and neh neh
followed by BBBJ. 5 mins later, out came the CD for FJ.

Accomodating and willing to try a lot of positions... sideways,
missionary, doggie, on top etc. And she moans with such soft
tenderness, it makes you really high. Also whispers things in mandarin like "so
long... so hard... keep going ... faster... etc."

Banged her for a full 35mins in so many positions i lost count...
then politely ask her to remove CD to BBBJ (which she willing does so without
any hint of hesitation or irritation) and BBBJ until CIM . Spent
almost an hour although the original cost for the message is 30mins
for $20.

Name: Ning Jing (sounds like it)
Look : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : B+
BBBJ : 8/10 slow and sensual alternate with fast and vigorous!
FJ : 9/10 (extremely gf like treatment)
Damage : $100 all inclusive for an hour!

My best experience so far in my short and limited career as a
cheongster. Pls feel free to up my pts if you enjoyed my FR
Old 25-05-2006, 10:43 AM
socialsg

bros

just fyi for those asking me for tel #.

wish to higlight something from experiences ..i go hc not to compulsory to f@# gals. If gals turn me off during massage, i say HJ good enuf. Furthermore i m particular about how gals carry themselves. I prefer to view them in bright day light so that i know they are good looking with good looking skin during massage, then try to act like gentleman (if fact i m lah) so that they will give me their phone # and i try to arrange them in hotel for privacy enjoyment.

Therefore if i give good rating to gals, it means the gals really got good skin and young age and sure guranantee a gf moan (not those triple xxx show where pple f@#$ for show). i will not RTF gals who "act" moan !!!

Those pm me previously for numbers i already gave. For my recent FR in fc, i don't think i can give 4th flr gal number as we really enjoy ourselves. It really depends on your luck to have chemistry with her.

Therefore i will continue to search "good" gals (using my own money), and made my posting. Eg if i have 3 good gals, i will only provide tel # to those pm me on the bottom 2. I only keep the best for myself until i m tired of it.

Old 25-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

fyi..i had piao x2 number last yr and many other prc girls' no. in fortune centre too, majority of em also say wanna befriend & bla bla bla...in the end also just want $ so please wake up.

at 03-*9...theres a qin x2, that one really looks mixed. pretty! but only thing figure not that good. b cup at most. but a much better alternative to piao x2 and her "sisters" cos she really smoke too much and her two "sisters" looks all out to dry u of sperm & $
Old 26-05-2006, 01:50 PM
socialsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
fyi..i had piao x2 number last yr and many other prc girls' no. in fortune centre too, majority of em also say wanna befriend & bla bla bla...in the end also just want $ so please wake up.

at 03-*9...theres a qin x2, that one really looks mixed. pretty! but only thing figure not that good. b cup at most. but a much better alternative to piao x2 and her "sisters" cos she really smoke too much and her two "sisters" looks all out to dry u of sperm & $

aiya, i know they want $ lah ..so i be pretend to be fren with them , hoping to get a free sex or discounted price ...

i saw the mixed looks, wanted to try her but i try piaox2 ...can u share your experience with me on qinx2 ? Does she moan naturally or just moan for the sake of moaning as in job ? How's ur fr with piaox2 ? The rest of the women i simply ignore ...
Old 26-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialsg
aiya, i know they want $ lah ..so i be pretend to be fren with them , hoping to get a free sex or discounted price ...

i saw the mixed looks, wanted to try her but i try piaox2 ...can u share your experience with me on qinx2 ? Does she moan naturally or just moan for the sake of moaning as in job ? How's ur fr with piaox2 ? The rest of the women i simply ignore ...
piaox2 is sort of my old play mate, used to go for her whenever i go FC. But always come quite quickly when doing with her duno why also. But she very realistic lah. I only tapau her out once...nothing to shout about, only memoriable one with her was when i havent take out my pants fully she started blowing and asked me to screw her saying it was more exciting but i almost tripped with my pants on damnit.

Qinx2
She is quite new...she used to be one of the girls in chinat*** if not wrong. Her looks definetly score point cos she looks damn mixed. But her figure lose point, cos at most B cup. Tried her once after choosing her over the other girl which wore specs, but damn BUSTY! Her stereo is abit stale la...no equalizer like that but quite accomodative, u ask her do wat she'll try to do. But for piaox2 u ask for longer foreplay she will make abit of noise liao.
But this qinx2 can definetly be trained she really got the looks la.
Old 27-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

Bros, This is a disappointing experience.
I went to the TN at Fortune Center 3rd floor. They are asking for $20 for 45mins so I went in. Went in there strip, pay $20, lie down. The girl come in, I ask her got special she say HJ, BJ, FJ. Kana charged $50 for HJ. She strip naked, hug here and there, touch here and there for awhile, then finish off with HJ. NO satisfaction at all !
After that need to clean myself

damage $20 + $50

Bros going 3rd floor please that note. I really feel CHEATED
Is this the kind of service you get from TNs ?
Old 27-05-2006, 12:29 AM
socialsg

Quote:
piaox2 is sort of my old play mate, used to go for her whenever i go FC. But always come quite quickly when doing with her duno why also. But she very realistic lah. I only tapau her out once...nothing to shout about, only memoriable one with her was when i havent take out my pants fully she started blowing and asked me to screw her saying it was more exciting but i almost tripped with my pants on damnit.

Qinx2
She is quite new...she used to be one of the girls in chinat*** if not wrong. Her looks definetly score point cos she looks damn mixed. But her figure lose point, cos at most B cup. Tried her once after choosing her over the other girl which wore specs, but damn BUSTY! Her stereo is abit stale la...no equalizer like that but quite accomodative, u ask her do wat she'll try to do. But for piaox2 u ask for longer foreplay she will make abit of noise liao.
Qn
a) how much u tau pao piaox2 ? Do u know where is her sensitive part such that she will give way and moan high ? I must say her body is good, breast not so big, but eye-catching for her body. She is the one with the tatoo right ? She came dw to sg 1 year ago or 3 mth ..can't remember ?

b) agreed that qinx2 is exotic look . Is she a vietnamese ? agree her body nothing to shout about though i did not try. Yes i saw another one long hair wear specs, but busty, really not my type ..

c) have u try 4th flr, Grace Shop ...chen xue since u are a fc cheongster ?

d) any other gals similar to piaox2 in fc to recommend ?

e) btw, 4th flr *AFTER* the Grace shop, there is a *Sino shop*, there are 2 gals, the longer hair i want to try ..u try there before ?
Old 27-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Qinx2

talking abt that geeky yet busty gal, i just realised that i havent written a FR on her !! nvm.. better late than nvr, so here goes:

was roaming FC on a sat nite last month and i happened to see this geeky gal on the 3rd floor talking on her handphone .. she was wearing a cheong sam and her breasts were almost popping out of her tight and mini cheong sam.. but seeing her on the phone.. i decided to walk one round and come back to her later ... abt 5 mins later, i returned to the shop.. but to my ulitmate horror , she was gone !!! argh !! but becuz my 'torpedo' had already locked on her breasts, i decided to go into the shop and ask for her.. heng sia.. turned out that she had gone into the shop to get her handbag and was ready to leave.. luckily i went back in the nick of time .. and instead of putting on a black face (she was abt to go home and eat dinner), she welcomed me with the warmest attitude and brought me to a cubicle.. asked me to strip and we proceeded with the massage.. oh man..her massage was terrific !! (unlike others who only pinch here and pinch there).. abt 15 mins later, she asked me to turn around and i told her i wanted a HJ.. she said ok and began unzipping her cheong sam, revealing a pair of pear-shaped breasts resting in the comfort of a black 1/2 cup bra .. i then fondled with those 'pears' for a while before i took them out of the bra .. gee.. she was a C-cupper !!! haha.. anyway.. as she HJ me, i sucked and licked her succulent nipples..and abt 10 mins later, i cummed ..

hope u guys like my FR and do give a little tip to show a little appreciation.. thanks ..

name: i forgot liao .. went to too many gals in the past mth ..
breasts: C-cup
face: 6.5/10 (cuz i like geeky gals..)
damage : $20+ $30
RTHJ: yes
Old 31-05-2006, 03:35 PM
burgerking

Post Re: Fortune Center

This is my first FR ever, so gib chance for bad structuring okie?

Anyway today me fren and I was at Sim Lim buying parts and stuff for work and tinking... aiyah, today i got pay early, why not go enjoy? So we walk around then found out Burlington Square inside the TN closed (dunno why, state open at 11am, but we go 1pm liao), so we end up at fortune center.

Anyway this is a lunch time thing only lah. So we went in and look see look see cos we both first tiem go Fortune Center mah. Went 3rd floor via escalator and straight infront got one HC liao. 2 PRCs (quite good looking) invited us in.

Well, I got Xiao Juan. Stripped and let her do her massage. Got TCSS a bit, asking about work and stuff. Massage not bad. After 10 mins i ask for main menu liao. BTW, me fren and I want to try FL this time so I just ask FL price. $150!!! not sure if we kanna chop i say okie loh.

She went take CD and came back quickly and stripped. Smallish boobs but nice hard nipples. Not much fat and small size somemore. Started massaging my didi a bit to get it hard. Capped me and started BJ. lol, her tongue like living snake... anyhow move, so shiok. After while she start to suck on my nipples... even bite my nipples, quite exciting. Then i fingered her a bit, but her pussy dry... guess she not that excited.

Anyway after awhile she started to ride me. Her pussy like vice-clamp... another good thing. Played with her nipples while the boobs bounced a bit (quite small) After riding me like 5 minutes the CD broke... shit. Guess her pussy too powerful liao. She want to take another CD but i say nvm lah... just HJ and BJ loh.

She blew me (with broken cap on dunno why?) and then HJ me. At teh same time I just rub her clit with another hand. Soon, I came onto her hand loh. then TCSS a bit while she wipe me down. (No offer to shower, but the shower also dirty, i saw liao. Yucks!)

Soon, my fren also finished so paied up and left. FYI the bloody place so dark, i accidently gave them $100 extra cos cannot see the money properbly.

Name: Xiao Juan
Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : not sure. not flat, but still small.
BBBJ : 9/10 she can suck and moan (also dunno why, guess some brothers like a good sound system) at the same time. Tongue like snake!!!
FJ : 5/10 CD broke so... never go all the way lah...
Damage : $150 (should be $110 plus $40 massage)
RTF: if got stronger CD maybe will go FJ, otherwise BJ is good enuff! Go snake tongue!
Old 31-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
owen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterowen1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro i think u paid a bit over the top liao

tried the syt over there....not those older ones
usually shld be 100.....sometimes they ask 120

maybe next time reject their first offer....most likely they will lower the price
Old 31-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Fortune Center

Nice FR on Ning Jing , bro Dongboy..

I really hope she look like Ning Jing ( the actress who play Empress Dowager Xiao Zhuang in "Xiao Zhuang Mi Shi") {I know it is impossible lah }
Old 31-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, i feel u gana chop also. normally they state higher for us to bargain one. ( they know its a singaporean style ), anyway i went there for afew times also but of coz normally won't go for fj as the place seems to be hot for raid any moment. Normally they would request u take up fj coz thats where their main income comes from.
With the economy nowadays, the fj at fortune centre can bargain to 100 (inclusive of 20 for half n hr massage) and of coz if u r the last customer of the day, which i happen to went once. she even willing to do it for 80 inculsive of massage. I wasn't even interested but since she willing to go at 80, of coz i take up the offer
Old 31-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen1
bro i think u paid a bit over the top liao

tried the syt over there....not those older ones
usually shld be 100.....sometimes they ask 120

maybe next time reject their first offer....most likely they will lower the price
Agreed with Bro Owen1, Bro BK, U really paid over the top.... Normally you can get it for $100 including massage time.... but you must really gamble lun with the gals there....

Today i went down looking but Di Fen... Too bad have not start work n saw the spec gal at the 3rd flr corner shop... Is this where the mix blood girl is? Tempted to tried specy, she dun sound China-ese... In the end my brother tell me go 4th flr look for xiao yue...

Looks : Wonderful as usual, still feel she is the best looker of the FC WLs

Massage: No rating
FJ : Wonderful GF feeling n willing to co-ordinate for all positions.
Overall: 7, (Too hairy down there) and can do with a massage
Damage: As quoted above
Old 02-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious.

That day went to Bugis area to jalan jalan. Same Area of Ops... Fu Lu Shou then Burlington and Fortuen Centre. Fu Lu Shou as usual 3rd floor. Nothing to shout about.. Burlington close as well. Fortune Centre I went during Lunch time... many were closed down. As in the shops were empty. Even the Bugis HC that stretch which used to have Tuina also closed.

Though mayb got raids or something... but the Minah Tuina shop still open. Abit tempted but think attitude abit F up. Not much to choose from.

Mayb Bros here like to suggest or recommend? Not lazy to do search. Just hope can share up to date info. Now I'm doin recon on Geylang area. there is a row of 3 tuina shop near the MRT. got a few girls quite cute. but no time to conduct ops. will post FR if got time.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1