The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how tight is a tight pussy?

Until now, never tried any other women except my sexy wifey…already given birth…every time I push inside her can feel the wall touching the entire circumference of my manhood and I always ask whether she applies “tong yam kong”, she replies no and squeeze her wall to prove it, I will say “woh, don’t squeeze please”…is she still tight?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

benxmanda,
Yes you can consider it as tight, same as wif my wifey. When she is not wet wet it is so tight that i shoot in 5 min time.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 01-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

A pussy thats fart when u do her is the answer man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
hi bros,
Pls pardon if posting such technical question is difficult n subjective.. cos i had nv bonk more than 3 different gals.
hope e public wld educate me on tightness of pussy, in terms of which part?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

o ya....partly due to this too!!! good to slot in when the pussy get wet first!!! if we force to get it in.....it could turn out to be pain for them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
Sometime is because no enough foreplay so her pussy does not give out enough water. i had encounter this many times liao, whenever we do it outside the room,no time to foreplay,then hav to force it in.

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69kmph View Post
I ever tried a Japanese girl who had a real tight pussy. I was able to insert only about one quarter of my dick inside her.
Same with me, most time was with FLs
1st time do with a overseas net friend
around 30yrs old, decent girl.
We never chat about 'sex' topic.
Don't have a chance until the 3rd day
when she said tire after I brought her out
non-stop showing off my tour guide skill.
She asked me to massage her, that night
she said, "you can hug me to sleep tonight"
Wow, can't believe my ear.
So, that night after kissing her,
try to have sex with her.
She was so tight, i can only enter half-way
and if i try harder she said painful.
Tried another time on her last day, same thing.
Both time asked her to mast for me in the bath room.
I did finger her first and I do it without cap.
I am not a big size man.
Later when we chatted again when i asked
her, did you have sex before, she did not want to
answer me but said "that is the first time something
goes inside her"
Is she a virgin?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Beiyang Warlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys are lucky... My girlfriend is so tight that I cannot enjoy a good fuck with her without having to wear a condom. We tried it once but could not penertrate her all the way (joke was the friction on my cock skin was too much for me). So we usually do partial penertration as foreplay. Hoping to get her pussy conditioned enough for full. Otherwise really don't know how we going to make babies!

Wish me luck guys.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
but i guess our didi wont b so much different in sz rite?? when ours erect, guess our thickness diffenence betwn we bros mayb around 5mm or so..(length is not a prob here! ) pls dont count in the ang mohs. unless some guy from outer space! Biological there's a standard 4 dick size, body frame is not a measure of dick sz n i'm sure all bros here agree.
whereas, the external vulva consist of fold skins n no muscle.. so after prolong "usage" does it becom loose?? keke!
5mm!?!??!?!

5cm u mean.. hahaha
Old 01-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
Unforgiv3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro hot stuff means the difference between our thickness is around 5mm. Cannot be difference between 5cm
Old 01-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiv3n View Post
I think bro hot stuff means the difference between our thickness is around 5mm. Cannot be difference between 5cm
yeah bro.. Right on manzz.. tat's wat i meant.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bigstick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How tight is a tight pussy.....?

My experience - when she is ready for penetration, do not push the whole damn didi in...., just do an in and out motion at the entrance of her pussy for about a minute or so...

Try this with different gers..., you will understand what I meant. Some loose and some tight and there are also those that are very tight ...., those young and seldom got bonk types....
Old 02-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i guess that's the difference btw FLs and non FLs. my current FB is really tight, so much so that i feel a but of pain cos of foreskin stretching if i push in too fast.

but the feeling is awesome cos your brother feels massaged, i could just stay in her and not do anything and the both of us would still feel satisfied.

man i'm gonna miss here if she moves on ...
Old 02-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A joke to relax:

Two lesbians were making love and the first lesbian started to finger and then fist the second lesbian. The second lesbian got into mmod and asked the first lesbian to fist her with 2 hands....slowly, they worked up to elbow deep in fisting.

Then the second lesbian asked the first to clap. Much as the first lesbian tried to clap (elbow deep with both hands in the first lesbian's cunt), she couldn't.

Then the second lesbian said, "My cunt is tight, isn't it".

Old 02-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 18
HY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me, I believe that the tightness is also, but not limited, to the wetness of the pussy!

My experience on the same girl reveal that her pussy can be tight on some day and loose on another. With good fore play, the wetness make the pumping easy and the feeling is shoik.

With the same girl and without foreplay, the dryness make it feel that the hole is tight. This can be unconfortable for both.

As some bro here also experience that with the condom, it makes the entry easier, because of the artificial lubricuent.

Of course, some FL can be very loose, wet or dry. The girth of the dick play a part too.

My one cent!
Old 04-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Beiyang Warlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i guess that's the difference btw FLs and non FLs. my current FB is really tight, so much so that i feel a but of pain cos of foreskin stretching if i push in too fast.

but the feeling is awesome cos your brother feels massaged, i could just stay in her and not do anything and the both of us would still feel satisfied.

man i'm gonna miss here if she moves on ...
Lucky chap. At least you can push it all the way in.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Tight can also mean it's NOT wet or aroused..so don't be misled sometimes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1