The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 21
simplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Login problem

Sorry for posting here but any brudders know why I keep having to log in each time i try to go to a new thread ?

Apologize for posting this here but it's getting a bit troublesome especially when I am trying to post pics and it keeps asking me to login again .

Appreciate if any of the brudders can help . I am using both IE7 and Firefox and I keep getting the same problem .
Old 14-04-2007, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Login problem

Bro simplyd,

My suggestion is that if u shd always log in2 'http://www.sammyboyforum.com' and don't use 'http://forum.sammyboy.com' for any of your sessions. Don't drop the "www" either. The prob shd b able 2 resolve.

p.s. Pls rem 2 tick d small box - 'Rem Me' which next 2 'User name'

Cheers,
CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人

Last edited by CrazyThaiLover; 14-04-2007 at 04:14 AM. Reason: add info
Old 14-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Hug Boobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info, I also face the same problem
Old 14-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
ba_bu_1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just hit the refresh button or <F5> until u are logged in.
Old 14-04-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

my problem is since having the new laptop installed with fucking vista, a lot f things all screw up big time. always kanna ask to login everytime after I type in. nb, damn frustrating.
Old 14-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Sarissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
my problem is since having the new laptop installed with fucking vista, a lot f things all screw up big time. always kanna ask to login everytime after I type in. nb, damn frustrating.
I have the same problem. More often than not whenever I click to a new page I have a message saying that I am not logged in... . It drives me bonkers!
Old 14-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

I used to have this problem where after I type log in at forum.sammyboy.com and tick the 'Remember Me' box, it takes me to a screen that goes something like "Thank you for logging in, nuclearkid". Then the next screen is the original forum.sammyboy.com but unlogged in. I used to do it a few times and damn irritating. Sounds like what thread starter has described.

But I use the same method bro ba_bu_1975 uses, that is, refreshing it. You can simply keep refreshing the browser until its logged in. Proven and tested!
Old 14-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 21
simplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samstersimplyd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its the same if I go to www.sammyboyforum.com
Old 14-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 22
beerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeerBelly is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oh i tot im the only one.. haha...
Old 14-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

have the same problem here... thought it was the server issue cos i can log on to server 1 and then when it prompted me for my password again, i logged in and almost always find that i m on server 2 already, and vice versa. but using the "remember me" tick actually reduces the number of times i have to log in...
Old 15-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I face the same problem, sometime after keying your password, the system prompt u to key in again and again.

Even after u have key in the password, after viewing a few thread, it goes back to the log in pages again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I face the same problem, sometime after keying your password, the system prompt u to key in again and again.

Even after u have key in the password, after viewing a few thread, it goes back to the log in pages again.
Same Same.... I have the same problem; Very irritating!

I think the system is screwing-up again, Maybe boss should take a look at it.
Old 15-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokimon1 View Post
Same Same.... I have the same problem; Very irritating!

I think the system is screwing-up again, Maybe boss should take a look at it.
Bro relax!!!!

I sometime get irritated also, especially when i can log in, but the screw-up prevent me form logging in. Like that sian already...

Maybe the boss could change to a better system, to provide the increasing of samster here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
vinn111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, maybe you can try ticking the 'remember me' box when login. Hope that this can helps!
Old 16-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all bro.

Read through all the posting above, I have the same problems too.

Someone wrote about 'Vista' maybe causing it - not true, I am using a Mac.

Tried to login from the basics - same issues.

Tried to tick 'Remember me' - many many times - same issues.

Suspect this may have to do with the server[s]. Very frustrating.

Cockworkorange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1