The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Subang Jaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Hi Jack,

A combined sport and Da Ke will do... hahaha. That's why i always asked our KL Tai See Heng KLKOOL wanna play tennis anot... aiya, he got extra time always wanna fuck new gers.
GTM, what sort of combined sport you talking about. Is it those combine tongue and dick kind of sport. Those kind of sport I like.

Btw me no more Da Ke. So when you going to pass some to me.
Old 21-02-2006, 10:04 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
GTM, what sort of combined sport you talking about. Is it those combine tongue and dick kind of sport. Those kind of sport I like.

Btw me no more Da Ke. So when you going to pass some to me.
Please remind me with our next meeting... u know me like TSH mah, forgotten and old oredi...
Old 21-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please remind me with our next meeting... u know me like TSH mah, forgotten and old oredi...
MH.... now I just remind you lah. Later if got meeting then you can bring along with you.
Old 21-02-2006, 10:43 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
MH.... now I just remind you lah. Later if got meeting then you can bring along with you.
Ya loh ya loh... hehehe. See me very old liao. After this post i put it in my wallet 1st for u... sked later really forgotten like last time. Then they will be 2 persons not happy loh. kekeke
Old 21-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
MH... still on thizz are!!! KNN...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
YVESSAINTLUV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Subang Jaya

Quote:
A combined sport and Da Ke will do... wanna play tennis anot... aiya, ....new gers.
Play tennis with new gers aah?? I wanna joint.
Old 21-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goderos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack
16 is legal age.. ... I had a quick-fling with a 19-y/o student for 3-mnths. She had a solid body, small tits and nipples the height of the KL Twin Towers.. Good in bed, but often tempremental and high-maintenance.. She was my toy for a while till I decide its best for her to return to her age group. Believe me, when you hit 30, no matter how good you are in wooing chicks, stamina is an issue!
............ She gave a good head and was ready for action. Sadly, I couldn't maintain my form, so, got to pass..But, having said that, I coerced her into having anal sex in later sessions which kept me going to Sunway for a coupla months till the girl moved to JB and Singapore where she is currently working.. Oh well, have fun in Subang Jaya dude!

Jack
Jack,

you are a bad, bad man! how could you do that?

you are my new hero! LoL!
Old 21-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVESSAINTLUV
Bro, how come you also on 14 points? After I up you, no one else follow up?

My turn for a small request. Those bros that have the time please just up Bro YSL so that he can come into the land of the giving.
Old 21-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, how come you also on 14 points? After I up you, no one else follow up?
Hallo!! I up him first from 10 to 11, liao. Then you up him to 14. So, cannot do anything now but spread my LOVE (oopss....point..kekekek) around first, loh. Any KL bros wanna up bro YSL so that he can start to give??

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 21-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vonarx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros

The next time am up in KL could I contact u guys for an outing. Have been to KL manytimes but no action.
Old 21-02-2006, 03:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVESSAINTLUV
Quote:
Originally Posted by goderos
Jack,

you are a bad, bad man! how could you do that?

you are my new hero! LoL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonarx
Hey Bros

The next time am up in KL could I contact u guys for an outing. Have been to KL manytimes but no action.
All 3 bros oso on 14 points??!!??? For bro goderos i cannot up him coz i did it oredi. For the other 2 bros i will up them once i have recharged.

Bro vonarx,

U are most welcome, pls do PM 1 of us (same avatar) ur contact. Also do inform us earlier when u will be here.
Old 21-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
nil188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

I got ur msg. I will keep u inform when we have a gathering... if possible u come to join us, if not there will always be another time.
Hi! Thanks very much for your SMS today. I would definitely try to join you all if the situation permits. My main problem is time and the other is not really knowing my way around Malaysia. Nevertheless, if there is a chance I will surely like to party with your gang.
Old 21-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
nil188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nil188
Hi! Thanks very much for your SMS today. I would definitely try to join you all if the situation permits. My main problem is time and the other is not really knowing my way around Malaysia. Nevertheless, if there is a chance I will surely like to party with your gang.
By the way, I would be coming over to Subang Jaya again middle of next week.
Old 21-02-2006, 09:29 PM
dwkkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Holiday Villa is strongly recommended in Subang Jaya
Old 21-02-2006, 09:35 PM
dwkkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Holiday Villa in Subang Jaya is highly recommended cos the service really goods use to have China Doll alot with that service price is worth while paying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1