The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: Stunts by ktv gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Stunts by ktv gals

Gav this gal 3k per month to settle her agent fees monthly. Dun believe your gal when she sent u a 2 second clip of where she is. Knn. Saw her at the hotel with another fella and when i messaged n asked where she is she sent a clip of the ktv room with poker cards. Knn. Realised that she recorded many 2 sexonds clips to send just in case of asked where she is. Asked her go hotel and she says not feeling well. And she went with another robert

So....fools we are

Bros. Lets share the stunts and lies of these bitches
bro

you sure or not? you tiok gong tao or what?

3k i can go geylang many times, buffet style. cheong but don't bring the cow home lah, pls
Old 21-02-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
bro

you sure or not? you tiok gong tao or what?

3k i can go geylang many times, buffet style. cheong but don't bring the cow home lah, pls
not gong tao.. is tio tok cai tao...
Old 24-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Not an easy game to handle a few boats.

She said she is on late ktv shift. At 8pm her wechat mome ts show her playing with a customer remote toy. At 10pm the remote toy in action. At 11.45pm remote toy in action. Then 1am i ask her if knock off from ktv she show me a 2s clip of customers pkay poker cards in ktv. Not yet released from ktv.

I was thinking how she can be enjoying a remote control toy with a customer and then also at ktv bao tai. Silly her. Silly me. Cat let out of the bag. Want to play a few boats gotta be smarter

Disgusted

So now we know why these gals hide their moments. If hide moments u can forget about her

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Ktv gals r very dangerous people.

She still act blur. Says the wechat moments r video clips from a few days ago. Does not tally with what she says a few days ago. Maybe she has too many roberts until she also blur. And stupid me supporting her and stupid she for letting the cat out of the bag.

Knn. Here i am working hard to pay her agent fees and here she is lying thru her teeth and enjoy the games n dinner n music with some fella while claiming that she is at ktv bao tai

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-02-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ktv gals r very dangerous people.

She still act blur. Says the wechat moments r video clips from a few days ago. Does not tally with what she says a few days ago. Maybe she has too many roberts until she also blur. And stupid me supporting her and stupid she for letting the cat out of the bag.

Knn. Here i am working hard to pay her agent fees and here she is lying thru her teeth and enjoy the games n dinner n music with some fella while claiming that she is at ktv bao tai
Don't be too angry lah... Come let's go Bluewave for a clean message..
Old 24-02-2018, 04:38 AM
Samster

Bluewave for massage?

Old 24-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bluewave for massage?
The one at Tampines lor, not the JB one. Bro trichard is the boss. Hahaha!
Old 24-02-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
JB bluewave still have ah?

Been long time last go JB,fond memories,spacious room,malaysia ML lady looks 6.5/10 but good sevice attitude 😄
Old 24-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought Bluewave spa in JB leh
Old 24-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
The one at Tampines lor, not the JB one. Bro trichard is the boss. Hahaha!
Bro, but Bluewave boss trichard keep denying leh. Why he so shy har?
Old 24-02-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

My condolences…
Muốn nghèo th́ nuôi gái.
Old 28-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Ktv girl, ml, fl, geylang legal pros are all here for a single purpose - to pleasure man in exchange for monetary award. They are just public toilets, nothing more. Anyone with cash can use them.

Harsh but true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1