The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
This I would strongly agree with you.

Last year remember when I walk in into goldbird during one occasion, the cewek are being ordered strictly like kena shouted by the OKT to remain quiet and sit at their respective position.

Having a strict control of the cewek tends to result in having a disciplined character and would know the importance of serving their customers.

Probably majority of permata indah cewek are not subjected to strict control therefore tend to be more daring towards their tamu.
I think i have said this before,Gold Bird girls were the most disciplined. And i guess i will be repeating again (hehehe...sorry),every joints were operate differently. End of everyday,Gold Bird has have practically no leftover at most time everyday ,even on weekdays. And Bunga and Happy 8 being having the most number of leftovers. Indah2 and MM's SYT costing 1 mill and above can be booked at 500k to 800k somewhere else,Permata Indah girls leftovers are sold cheaply in the later evening (remember,they are a Karaoke?),New Berry leftover are really those cannot make it,Blue Moon girls expectation of customers are high,the rest of the joints are mostly MILFs even during at their starting point of the day w/o much choices (not many to choose)...blah blah blah...the list can just go on and on....lol.

Quote:
I believe the fat Chinese lady money changer opposite Formosa like you very much....
I think thats the only place i didnt bargain in Batam. Becos i know i dont have to at most time.

My deals with her is easy,if I find any money changer in that area who offers me a better rate,it will be the last time I will do business with her. I doubt she will want to stop doing business with me tho. Having said that,I do have a plan B installed for money changer in case of an “all else fail” situation like during CNY time where mark up of SGD to IDR were higher than normal days.

Quote:
They were given daily salary for them to use for makan or other purposes. At the end of the month, the boss will then give the balance of the salary to them. In this way they will constantly be hardworking as they need the money to use on a daily basis.

However if they were given one month salary upfront first, then the employer may end up looking high and low for them... Therefore in indonesia household job, the salary is normally given on a daily basis.

This theory can also be applied to booking cewek. Let's say if you decided to reward by giving your cewek 200k tips for the 2 nights stay with you. Probably she will appreciate more if you give her tips 100k each night than to give a 200k tips at the end of her assignment...
Thank you for sharing this part which I rarely hear other bros talk about. My parents used to work in Jakarta when I was a kid,the company will employ one who would cook,one who would cleans and one who “I don’t know do what” (maybe gardening and plumbing etc). It a place that’s call, company’s hostel in a semi detach house. During those days,a 2/3 storey semi-detach house cost about say between 2 to 5 juta? But during then it wasnt eligible for foreigners to buy.

I do that to my girls too. Paying them gradually on a daily basis at the end of the deal when I book her consecutive for 2 nights. And when I plan to book a new girl for consecutive 2 nights,example each night is 600k. I wont pay the mami/papi a straight 1.2 mil for 2 nights during day 1 but only 600k for the 1st day,and the 2nd 600k on the 2nd day. Reason,becos there was once when I book a new girl for consecutive 2 nights and pay for the 2 nights straight. 1st night seems fine,but the 2nd night all the pattern start coming up. (new girl here refer to girls I 1st known)

I really thank you for sharing this one.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Found a special 380k Batamfast ticket source, usually Batamfast ticket that can only use at Btm Center/Sekupang cost roughly 300k. This 380k Batamfast ticket can be use at any terminal including Harbourbay.
Is the 380k all inclusive tax for both ways?

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 28-08-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Is the 380k all inclusive tax for both ways?

Thank you.
Yes included.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think thats the only place i didnt bargain in Batam. Becos i know i dont have to at most time.

My deals with her is easy,if I find any money changer in that area who offers me a better rate,it will be the last time I will do business with her. I doubt she will want to stop doing business with me tho. Having said that,I do have a plan B installed for money changer in case of an “all else fail” situation like during CNY time where mark up of SGD to IDR were higher than normal days.
Did you try the money changers on Jalan Bonjol (the big 2-way trafficked road in front of Nagoya Hill) I wrote about a few times already in the past?
Facing NH, walking left (same side of Indo Rasa, opposite the mosque), skip the first ones, say 1-2 blocks away.

When I have USD to change to IDR, I ask rates to all those places, plus I check in NH and also in your favorite place. Invariably, I get the best rate in one of the last ones at left. There is a difference up to 4%-5% in the rate between the worst ones and the best! Quite a bit of money! On 500 USD, it's around 250k-300k IDR...
(Best rate on USD might not mean best rate on SGD, though)
Old 28-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Not so sure about the story behind it. But it sounds more like how I order "teh peng" in singapore which means tea with milk + ice. I am assuming they copy that dialect of "peng" and it eventually become teh o beng.
Yes I realise now, spore teh o peng became batam teh obeng sounds close.

Not surprising as there are many sporean in batam more or less likely to affect the lingo of batam by mixing some sporean dialect....
Old 28-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think i have said this before,Gold Bird girls were the most disciplined. And i guess i will be repeating again (hehehe...sorry),every joints were operate differently. End of everyday,Gold Bird has have practically no leftover at most time everyday ,even on weekdays. .
Yes, agree true bcos there is one late afternoon about 5+ pm at goldbird, only left 3 girls sitting at the goldfish tank sofa. I supposed by another 1-2hours later all would have been taken up.

Good marketing strategy by the specky Chinese okt. I believe the last hour before sunset, he could have lelong his leftover by giving special discount...

Quote:
And Bunga and Happy 8 being having the most number of leftovers. Indah2 and MM's SYT costing 1 mill and above can be booked at 500k to 800k somewhere else,.
I would be very interested if I am able to book those nice syt cewek with original price tag of 1 - 1.5 juta at half the cost even if I can only pick her up in the evening say 8-9pm. That is really value for money as we are spending quality time with the discounted cewek.

Day time go massage, night time bonk cewek, what else can be more enjoyable ?

By the way , do the leftover syt at special discount price stay in the joint or will they be transferred elsewhere to be booked?
Old 28-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Went Delta last week(first time going massage center in Batam). The receptionist advice me to take the spa room for 2hr15mins which includes some mud theraphy, and oil massage with some peppermint oil.

Close to the end of the session the girl asked me to turn over and gave me a slow handjob. Not sure if i can autoroam so didn't try. I was expecting that I can get more extras in a massage center hmmm. Paid 765k for the session, felt it is abit EX since I my target was to get some real action haha.

Any bros know of places near Ngoya hill where I can find a massage center with girls offering more extra services?
Old 29-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way , do the leftover syt at special discount price stay in the joint or will they be transferred elsewhere to be booked?
I just got back from batam day trip.

Stumbled across bunga massage while visiting the massage joints nearby Utama hotel. At least 20 girls available on a Friday afternoon 5pm, spotted at least 4 good ones. Mamasan Irene was very good at recommending her girls for 1.25m for the pretty and sexy ones. Discount are available if me and my friend took one girl each. Short time is also available at 400k upstairs and 600k back at hotel. Prices quoted not yet bargain as I had no intention for an overnight stay.

Shall share my experience on one of the massage joint soon..
Old 29-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Personally if I stay at sekupang area, I'll just rather stay in. And it is not a smart choice to stay there if you plan to visit all the "happenings" in batam.
I usually get a driver for a full day,cheaper that way. But he will be grouchy given the fact that i always bargain,hehehe...staying in KTM resort has a different bonking ambience,bro...i have those Tarzan bonking Jane in the wild feel...lol. So this place is suggested to bros who already have a familiar girl. Reosrt may look cheap,but the every other things there were expensive base on my perspective,eg Spa Villa where one can have a back-to-nature spa/massage.

Quote:
Alternatively, you drop off at harbourbay, pick your match and go to your "sekupang" resorts and just enjoy yourself. Focus on the girl.
Yes,drop at Harbour Bay,pack your "stuffs" (girls,provision etc) and then head there. And then back to nature,hehehe...i think will have monkeys peeping thru the process.

Quote:
Joint girls are always, last resort for me.
Going "hunting" would be my last resort. My priority are the booking joint girls,massage joint girls,next is KTV girls,then the retail shops girl,last will be Newton/Pacific girls. The priority sequence goes from early morning,to early afternoon,then to late afternoon,follow by the early evening till late evening. After midnight (2 am+) usually means i am screwed,i sleep alone...lol.

(i have never sleep alone in Batam before,even when i rejected and send a girl back once)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
hi bro, thats a funny exp u had b4 i am not that fussy end of the day not choosing wife. just 3points...
1. slim no lau lau
2. cannot too old
3. must be siao char bo
For starter,if you have a specific requirement (or fetish) for girls,remember to share it with the OKT (better still with joints that has more than 15 girls),so that they could recommend you accordingly. I usually look for girls that shows interest in me,lookwise is secondary. I am saying this base on the "one man's meat and poison theory".

Cheers!

Quote:
In comparison, on the other hand, most of the 30 plus massage centres located at those 3 storey shop house near DC mall/ utama hotel like Chinatown, ala mayang, princess, asia tropical, best and better, hello kitty, etc looked damn rundown. I would like to comment on the disadvantage of all these joints

First - there is no WC and no basin for wash hand

Second - no proper bathroom just a bathtub

Third - mattress look damn dirty

Fourth - vip room located at highest floor third floor inconvenient

Fifth - majority of cewek quality is low

Sixth - The actual cewek differ very much from the photo album. Remember I chose one massage cewek from Chinatown. To my shocking surprise, came one fat girl even though she look 50% like photo.

Seventh - Some even ask for sex job before the massage begins machiam like very hard-up for money. Some will ask "abang mau kongkek tak" ? Some who knows bit of hokkien will ask "koko ai sio pu mai" ?

Here I learn something that I wish to share with brothers. When you go to a particular massage shop in DC mall or hotel utama areas, you will be given a photo album to choose a cewek:
Usually if situation dont work my way,i will choose to "work around" it. In those massage shops around Utama area,there are many Gems to pick up from it. Out of 10 girls there,i dare say 5 are good enough (about 2-3 in the 5 will be SYT) for me in terms of look and skill,another 2 which are at borderline and the last 3 really are those that cant make it kind.

To beat all the issue encountered there,i usually ask for in-hotel-room massage from them. But i need to see the girls 1st. The price sending the girls to nearby hotels at most time are higher,but well...i will be more comfortable. (since i have a full day driver,my as well make use of it)

Top tier massage : Spa secret,Spa Villa,Majestic Spa,Nagoya Massage and Spa,Indo Thai etc etc

2nd tier massage : Delta Spa,Octopus Spa, Altalanta,Pas Massage,etc etc

3rd tier massage : King massage at Formosa,Justmine massage Taichi massage and most other hotel massage center etc etc.

4th tier massage : Massage places similar to Utama area like Beautiful Massage,Hallo Kitty,Princess Massage,or Indo Rasa Massage,Maduran Massage etc etc...

5th tier massage : Girls from booking joints.Booking joint girls that does massage ,no need me to describe further.

6th tier massage : Ebu massage or Ibu Massage,hehehe...most normal guys wont even want to think about it..lol..available base on recommendation only,200k/hr.

7th tier massage : Wechat,wattsapp etc. (note that i classify as last tier mainly becos i dont use wechat/wattsapp or any multi-media communication apps)

It would entirely be up to the person to see which one suits him/her best or they can be like me,create a situation to allow the environment to suit myself by working around it. Every massage places has its own good,so there wont be a perfect massage place for me,only the most suitable one and how i go about turning it to my own perfection,hehehe...

Thats the fun about taking Batam like an RPG.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Thats why I appreciate this Batam Thread. Batam cheongsters readily trade and share info..none better than bro Nono currently..but oso tribute to the many seasoned Batam contributors which I cant name all..we all know who they are and appreciate the info given. This what the forum should be about.
Having hear you say this,i will need to clarify. The originality of my information on City Central were not from "me". Like the rest of the new hotel information, like Hana Hotel ,Da Vienna Boutique,Nagoya Hill Hotel etc that i shared before, i have seen them being build but they werent ready for business back then. Some good bros who travels to Batam regularly send me those more detailed information even before i went for my trips. They are the good guys reading this thread who shared with me and yet has chosen not to be name ,so i cannot take the credits since most of these information do not belong to me originally.

As for City Central hotel,it is only after my 18th trip to Batam,when i gathered a more solid clarification before it was 1st revealed in my 18th Batam Trip summary. In other word,i was holding back information since around my 17th Batam trip time on this hotel (they were still not ready for business then).

Credits rightfully goes to the seniors in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I do promise after my Sept visit I will write a TR. It will not have juicy details but I will share some of my own lobangs on food and other stuff I like to do in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Hey bro,
Just log-in & saw your post on City Central. I didn't realized you stayed there on your last trip. I assumed u were too comfortable w Formosa to go elsewhere.
Hehehe...yea,i wish to test some stuffs in the new hotel. To see if it will suit me. Some of the Formosa rooms were having renovation,so i thought i would just test out this new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Btw, I saw a group of 4 (Sgp looking guys) in the Coffee Cafe next the CC hotel 1 late morning during my last trip, i thought 1 of them looks like u but was thinking its your private "solo" trip. So i thought it may not be. Else, I was thinking of coming in to say "Hi".
Thank you for your understanding. Otherwise next group trip i will need to put on a mask,hehehe...

i have seen quite a handful of familiar faces in my last trip too. In future, i shall try to stay further away from Nagoya area,hehehe...giving myself minimum chance to see people i know,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Permata Indah girls leftovers are sold cheaply in the later evening (remember,they are a Karaoke?),New Berry leftover are really those cannot make it,Blue Moon girls expectation of customers are high,the rest of the joints are mostly MILFs even during at their starting point of the day w/o much choices (not many to choose)...blah blah blah...the list can just go on and on....lol
Remember I once booked a 20 years old permata indah young cewek from west java (javanese not sundanese) at the cost of 1 juta. She told me she only get 350k = S$35 while the rest of the sum go to the joint. Ask her why she work this line, she said she borrowed large sum of money when she was in her kampong to support her siblings to go school and her jobless parents. She lied to her parents that she works in batam as a sales assistance.

In order to repay her debt, she got no choice but to temporary work in this line until all her outstanding debts are settled. She told me sometimes she was being left on the shelf (tak laku) as tamu did not buy her "off the shelf".

She said on average of 30 days in a month, she was booked about 13-16 days after less off her rest days, her menstrual period (3-7days) lai ang and the days which she wasn't booked.

Therefore her earnings on average per month would be = 350k x 16 = 5 juta 60k = $560.

Out of the $560, she would need to spend some money as daily expenses so end up only repay her debt about 3 juta = $300 per month.

Therefore in comparison, the higher/upper class young massage girls in hotels like Kings massage, atalanta spa, delta spa, octopus spa, sand's spa in the hills earn much higher income than the booking cewek.

They can just do one short time alone within 1-2 hours can earn minimum 350k if you are a bargain king and 700-800k if you are a Robert. That does not include the massage commission fee which the massage parlour give and those tips given by generous customers. They are the highest income earner among all the booking cewek, disco cewek, freelance cewek, pub cewek, shophouse massage cewek, ktv cewek, etc.

I remember once few years ago I was quoted by Kings massage cewek for a short time for 700k one shot. I told her the market rate of booking cewek (at that time) was ranging from 500k - 800k per day and told her that her price is ridiculously high.

You know what she told me ? She said:" Kor Kor, booking cewek itu hari hari kena main jadi harga lebih murah. Kita berbeda. kita jarang ada seks ama tamu. Kalo harga terlalu rendah, kita tak mau bikin.

Translate to : "Booking girl is every day being played or rode by customers so their price is cheaper. We are different. we rarely have sex with customers. If the price is too low, we rather not doing it."

But as for those so called lower end massage centres with hanky panky like those found on the shophouse ones instead of hotel ones, their income I should say is rather pathetic. Examples like those mp at the DC mall or Utama areas. As the quality of massage cewek working there is lower, mostly the local penduduk/resident will patronise them although occasionally there are rich kor kor will become their "Robert" and sponsor them a bit. But because that vicinity/zone have lots of massage centres so the massage business is very competitive. Once the massage girl see a customer book her, she will feel that she is damn lucky like seeing "gold bar" because supply is really much much more than demand in that area.

Bro nono, may I know what time does permata Indah leftovers cewek sold at discounted price in the later evening ? Just before sunset or after?

Spore sunset is at 7.30pm spore time

Batam sunset is at 6.30pm batam time. (sky start to get dark)

Due to close proximity distance of 13km, the sunset of spore & batam happen at the same time.
Old 29-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

My deals with her is easy,if I find any money changer in that area who offers me a better rate,it will be the last time I will do business with her. I doubt she will want to stop doing business with me tho. Having said that,I do have a plan B installed for money changer
There is some Chinese saying about never looking back to the unhappy/disappointed past but looking forward to improve:

兔子不吃窝边草 - A rabbit doesn't eat the grass by its own burrow.

好马不吃回头草 - An ambitious horse will never return to its old stable

天涯何处无芳草 - There is always plenty of greener pasture elsewhere, why worry?
hehehe
Old 29-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
I would be very interested if I am able to book those nice syt cewek with original price tag of 1 - 1.5 juta at half the cost even if I can only pick her up in the evening say 8-9pm. That is really value for money as we are spending quality time with the discounted cewek.

Day time go massage, night time bonk cewek, what else can be more enjoyable ?

Hi bro,you just brought up some legit questions that is going to take me quite a while to reply you. And i usually reply postings in sequence and as when i need to, unless there is an urgent matter that should require my immediate reply (if i know the answer).

i will give a quick reply by redirecting you to my earlier bookmarked learning post. Lets see if you would agree with my past notes on how i can bring down the SYT pricing by at least half which has been tested and proven by a few friends who are the "hunter" kind of mongers in Batam :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=30207

Click on the spoiler button of the link above. I will make a full reply once the sequence reaches your turn (or if needed to later). I have experiment a lot of things in Batam,the above being one of them and it is still an ongoing experimental process today.

Hope it will help answer part of your questions for now.

*i am actually writing my Aug 2015 trip summary halfway while replying you,hehehe...and my summary were usually exceptionally long-winded (and long)...lol. Sorry for not able to give you a complete reply for now.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
For starter,if you have a specific requirement (or fetish) for girls,remember to share it with the OKT (better still with joints that has more than 15 girls),so that they could recommend you accordingly.
Different people have different sexual fetish, the following is my fetish:

1) I like cewek with short armpit hair and pussy hair looks very sexy and damn stimulating. Don't like hairless pussy because like not grown up yet.

2) Size of boobs doesn't really matter but must be firm and not sagging. Preferably B or C. A is too small and D too big. Usually indo cewek boobs looks bigger because of their smaller body size

3) Cewek with pointed and pinkish nipples are most attractive. Brown nips is okay but not black (kena breastfed before)

4) Cewek with petite to medium in body size preferably. Not too big size so easy to hug and play.

5) Cewek should not be too tall or else will be smelling her armpit. 1.55-1.65m should be ideal.

6) Buttock preferably bigger and pointing upwards easy for doggying

7) Prefer smooth skin cewek as will feel more comfortable when she rub her boobs on your body.

8) Cewek with slim, long and hairless legs enhance her attractiveness.

9) Prefer cewek without wear spectacle as she will look more sex appealing.

10) Does not fancy long and dyed hair. Natural is beauty. Best is shoulder length black hair.

11) Prefer No tattoo, No piercing and No smoking of kretek cigarette.

12) Cewek dressing should be simple and not too ah lian or sexy exposed machiam like ayam. Prefer her to wear jeans and T-shirt like the girl next door or neighbour's daughter

13) Stomach should be slim or normal and must not have 3 layers of fats on the tummy.
What's yours ?
Old 29-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

My 19th Batam Trip Summary from 18th to 21st Aug

This is my cursed 19th Batam trip,its more of a private trip where friends from previous group trip who shares similar frequency get together. Everything on how we get to Batam is the same as my Batam Walk Through Guide and for those who didnt know,my 18th trip in batam is good (aka blessed) therefore my 19th trip will usually be "cursed",hehehe... (whether cursed or blessed trip/s,just try to make the best out of it?

My 1st day,arriving in Batam with bro T and TRY to check in to City Central Hotel (2 star hotel) in the morning. I emailed them about 3 days ago trying to book their highest end room which cost 588k. There was no reply from them via email so my last resort was to walk in to test my luck to see if i stand a chance. Little did i know that the 588k was their ONLY high end room,the junior suite in their hotel. The receptionist told me it has been reserved and the guest who reserved it hasnt reply to them yet. i was prepare to stay in their lower end room initially,the deluxe room costing 388k. It is only i found out later that the one who reserve the room was actually me...and the recept still dare to ask me if i am Nono,hehehe...i showed them my passport and read out my email address before they believe it was ME who reserve that "room". (its after all the only one they had...lol,so they need to be extra careful,i guess)

Anyway,the person who occupy the room hasnt checked out,so i will need to hand them my passport to hold the room and i checked into bro T Deluxe room 1st.

My 1st impression of the hotel,everything just look BRAND NEW!

After checking out bro T抯 room,i was impress how spacious the room is and it has a window facing out too. Cool,and i hold high hope for my junior suite (big mistake).

I have been eyeing at this since my last trip in July,where i notice this new hotel which just open for business for barely a week,hehehe...anyway,i still have some time before i can check in and we still in the morning stage.We went to change our SGD to IDR opposite Formosa Hotel at 9820/SGD and we decide to go book our GIRLS 1st. We already know which joint we wish to have our girls,so we didnt shop around. Changed our money,reach the joint,pay up and request for our girls to come to us by 5pm.

Bro T's girl was retailed at 1.5 mil since our last trip,meaning the price before bro T planned to get that girl during his last trip was already priced at 1.5mil rupiah.Initial negotiation by bro T brought the price down to 1.3mil and when we eventually talk to the OKTs,we manage to bring it down to 1.2 mil before the deal is closed. My tactic of bargaining this time, Bro T talks to one OKT,while I talk to another. See which one offers the BEST price for the same girl. Clever early morning move when both OKTs are still sleepy huh? Hehehehe...

My 2 girls,they both priced at 600k each. Yes,i got 2 girls,hehehe...and both our girlsss we booked are from different joints. We pay up and off we head for lunch at Bai Long at the Penuin wet market.

...since bro T has not been there before. Our original plan was to buy back some fried banana too,but too bad,the store that sells it was closed.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1