The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

it depends on your luck and chemistry with them, to me level 9 was not bad when i brought my clients there, playability was high and my clients were very please

it is always good if you tell mammy your requirements before choosing your girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Hi Bros,

Has anyone tried Level 9 KTV at Middle rd? Level of playability, Costs, atmosphere etc? Will up anyone bro my humble pts if can provide info. Thanks!
Old 22-03-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
it depends on your luck and chemistry with them, to me level 9 was not bad when i brought my clients there, playability was high and my clients were very please

it is always good if you tell mammy your requirements before choosing your girl
Thanks bro. Upped you my humble points.
Old 23-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Went to ysh last night.
10 rooms occupied, only 9 girls available. And some girls are from china.
Used to be all girls from vietnam.
Very disappointed.
10 rooms and only 9 gals.

Cannot imagine..
Old 23-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
justin_86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, is there any fun ktv with pretty thai girls? Thanks 😊
Old 23-03-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Went to ysh last night.
10 rooms occupied, only 9 girls available. And some girls are from china.
Used to be all girls from vietnam.
Very disappointed.
I cant believe why there are so many idiots here still cheonging ktv. what amaze me is with the current climate condition, there are still more demand than supply (10 rooms occupied and 9 gals available). u guys should just stay home (save money) and let the gals suffer and make those ktv lose money so that they will close their business.
Old 23-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I cant believe why there are so many idiots here still cheonging ktv. what amaze me is with the current climate condition, there are still more demand than supply (10 rooms occupied and 9 gals available). u guys should just stay home (save money) and let the gals suffer and make those ktv lose money so that they will close their business.
more ktvs close down = less ktvs when things recover, every ktv go jack up their price u no choice either take it or go home.
yup i'm the idiot with $ to burn
Old 24-03-2020, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10451 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been to The Lord of late? I recently happened to browse though one of the telegram groups and saw that there's a HongKong girl working in The Lord. Was wondering if it's legitimate or not.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 24-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Has anyone been to The Lord of late? I recently happened to browse though one of the telegram groups and saw that there's a HongKong girl working in The Lord. Was wondering if it's legitimate or not.
Yes indeed there is a HK/Macau girl
Old 25-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Coronavirus: All entertainment venues in Singapore to close, gatherings outside work and school limited to 10 people
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...rk-and-school?

- The measures on entertainment venues cover bars and entertainment venues like night clubs, discos, cinemas, theatres, and karaoke outlets.

- Those who breach the SHN will face fines of less than $10,000 or jail of less than six months or both.

wow wtf.. no more ktv liao..

Last edited by UndeadOrc; 25-03-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 25-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Shit. Sianz stuck at home DIY Liao.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all the ktv girls gg liao.

need pay permit money, rent money with zero income.

want go back vietnam also got no planes.

best time to be their sugar daddy.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

those who has KTV girl contacts ho say liao....either they go home or they start calling their bfs to support them....i think they meet one BF a day can liao....one day 2 to 300, 1 month smelly smelly also 8 to 9k
Old 29-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spamkabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a bit late and probably not very useful, what with the 1 month closure of KTVs. Decided to just go ahead with it while I can still remember details.

FR for Empire

Initially the plan was to book a KTV for my friend's birthday party on Friday. With the closures announced, the date was hastily moved forward to Wednesday. We decided to go to Empire because one of the mummys is an acquaintance.

I got there at about close to 7pm, which was 2 hours after the happy hour session had started. My friends had booked a large room. There wasn't much action going on in the room when I arrived, but my friends assured me that some of them had a good time earlier on.

The lineup that came in wasn't that fantastic, but there were a few lookers. The birthday boy went for a Cambodian, and I was given a Viet GRO. She was quite pretty, but the ladies there don't tend to be as spontaneous as those from First Club or Leo. That's not to say that playability is bad; it's just that there has to be some chemistry between the bros and GROs before the magic happens. There wasn't anyone offering BJs in the toilets like at Leo.

Butterfly time was quite long for the Viet GROs. I think quite a few rooms were booked so the ladies were busy. I subsequently had a Cambodian GRO sit down with me. She barely left my side; I guess she didn't have any other customers. We hit it off quite well and groping of boobs and french kissing went ahead smoothly.

I left after midnight but my friends stayed on and moved to the billiard room. I not sure about prices because my friends paid for it, but tips were $50 for the ladies.

As far as I am aware, almost all of them are staying on for the month. I think some of their bosses are giving them one month free rent to help with the lack of work. Most of them were saying they were going to be so bored staying at home, so yeah, I can imagine them being quite happy to meet up with customers for some extracurricular activities.

All in all, it was an ok experience. I think I had more fun at Leo, although Leo did rip me off big time when I went there. Otherwise places like YSH may have the potential for more fun without the need to go through a mummy system.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, anyone here been to this place? Club Macau

Think the address is 5 Coleman Street #04-05/06
Excesior Hotel & Shopping Centre
Singapore 179805

Asking for a KTV gal I know. Understand all is shut now, but any feedback on this place will be appreciated. Cheers 🍻
Old 03-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hi bros, anyone here been to this place? Club Macau

Think the address is 5 Coleman Street #04-05/06
Excesior Hotel & Shopping Centre
Singapore 179805

Asking for a KTV gal I know. Understand all is shut now, but any feedback on this place will be appreciated. Cheers 🍻
Closed few mths already, changing to viet joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1