The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Actually a lot are addicted to sex just that either they not aware or choose to take an easy excuse to console themselves that it’s normal
If you need sex once a week are you addicted?
If you haven’t got fj or bj from oc for last one year are you deprived?
Either way only one life to figure it all out.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-04-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
oc only uses her mouth to fuck me upsize down

not her pussy
Old 23-04-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Chemical castration
阉了还算什么男人?
😅😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Go join boxing or thai boxing classess, u wont have extra energy to erect, lol
I’m jogging 20-30km weekly
Anyway it’s usually mind over body for me
😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I don't think sex drive has to do with energy level but testosterone level instead.
There are many times I am tired from work but I will still have strong urge to have sex
Fully agree
When I used to work late, I easily clocked 4-5 bonks weekly
No matter how tired the bad bird will wanna be go out play
😅

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
End of the day is the will power and mental strength.
Fully agree bro!
But my will power only sustained for 11 mths (recent cold turkey)
😱

Quote:
If you need sex once a week are you addicted?
Either way only one life to figure it all out.....
For me, it’s a resounding YES!
That’s y must come out play
😉

Quote:
oc only uses her mouth to fuck me upsize down

not her pussy
At least it’s the mouth
Count yourself lucky she din use her leg to fuck u
😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

At least it’s the mouth
Count yourself lucky she din use her leg to fuck u
😂
if kenna leg must apply PPO liao

all woman same pattern one lah
Old 23-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Actually a lot are addicted to sex just that either they not aware or choose to take an easy excuse to console themselves that it’s normal
So in your humble opinion, how will we know we are addicted to sex?
Afaik I only heard of sex drive but not drug drive or gambling drive
Old 23-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
if kenna leg must apply PPO liao

all woman same pattern one lah
Oooh I tot use leg to footjob you
😅😆
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
😅😆
Nice pedicure would make for a nice footjob.....Bro BigBadBird you are too lucky to understand the pain of us less fortunate bros......I salute the wise men who created the Geylang playground !
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice pedicure would make for a nice footjob.....Bro BigBadBird you are too lucky to understand the pain of us less fortunate bros......I salute the wise men who created the Geylang playground !
Bro

Gets rid the dead skin around 😂

I’m only lucky recently
Sex at home used to be in a blue moon; once in month considered good month le

Agree it’s a very insightful consideration to allow alternative means of relief for horny guys like us.
Old 23-04-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I just need a good fuck of more than half an hour with a quality shot a week. 😁
Old 23-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Thankful for Geylang when my CO not around. 😂😂😂
Old 23-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

This week my Geylang day again. Must look for a quality gal. Cheers.
Old 23-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Thankful for Geylang when my CO not around. 😂😂😂
lol me too..cannot venture too far😅
Old 23-04-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomson666 View Post
lol me too..cannot venture too far😅
Great. Go and shower some love for the Cat 150 PRC. Hope they will be around for a long time to come. Cheers.
Old 23-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

1654a Fei Fei

Bonked Fei Fei this week:

21 yr old fair, 1.68m tall, marginally slim (agree with bro max’s comments that she’s similar in build to 1606 Zhi Zhi except ZZ slimmer and more pretty) pretty newbie from Guangdong, thick lips but teeth abit too ‘big’ (like horsey) looks slightly resembles Misaki Honda, long wavy brown hair, natural B boobs, tattoo on right arm and some lengthy wording across her upper back. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined, on bed catbath, boob rub, AR nicely done, bj also nicely executed with occasional deep throat and she switched to 69 allow me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. She politely declined cowgal and asked me pump her from missionary. It was start of hell pounding and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK. After that switched to doggie and fucked her sibeh hard until I came to an explosive climax.

Verdict: Quite good for a newbie as she allowed passionate DFK and game for hard pounding; only complaint she din allow cowgal and lotus; seems not so manuevable due to her size.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
😅😆
later kenna Hong Kong Bird how huh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1