The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

So is it Carol?
Old 23-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha, good point there. Sudden realisation.

Just a change of name that's why face blur. Well, cross off my list,
Athena is Carol. The photos were from her old ad in 2013 which were not masked last time.
Old 23-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
anyone had experience 双飞 with ML? wonder if worth it lol and how is the procedure if FL i already know it but if ML not sure how is it 4 hands massage and HJ? hahahaha
My experience heavenly 69 position with one. Kissing the ass cheek and ML bbbj. The other one my hand is groping the big neh neh .
Tired of kissing the cheeks , switched to sucking neh nehs
Old 23-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Some of the lookers I tried recently from SLG: Vi Vi, Ning Xia, Lily, Zhu Zhu.

I looked at the SLG website and can discern quite a number of potential land mines from the new batch.
Looking here in this thread also can discern an exponential increase of land mines.
Old 23-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Athena is Carol. The photos were from her old ad in 2013 which were not masked last time.
Lmao you serious?

Alright man glad to know it’s her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Thanks. Good to know. Btw bro, your points damn swee, 888. Can go buy 4D 8883. Lol
Old 23-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
The problem is more whether she is willing to do anot. Usually if things heat up money is not asked. But if she asks anything more than 100 is unreasonable to me
You’re better off eating 30 plates of cai png with that top up amount.

Old 23-04-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
My experience heavenly 69 position with one. Kissing the ass cheek and ML bbbj. The other one my hand is groping the big neh neh .
Tired of kissing the cheeks , switched to sucking neh nehs
hahaha yea for FL 双飞 many things can be try and done, for ML maybe depends on how is the ML as some things are limited maybe will give it a try
Old 23-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Will try zhu zhu next week
Old 23-04-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
hahaha yea for FL 双飞 many things can be try and done, for ML maybe depends on how is the ML as some things are limited maybe will give it a try
my shuan fei ML damn nice, once I was with her , I said shuan fei gets me arouse damn fast, she suggested calling her FL next door to do it
later we felt not feasible as the FL I dun know her at all.
yap must have some chemistry to make shuan fei work 110 % which I did later on

thats why if 2 is sharing an apartment I always ask to see the other ML just in case

Last edited by uglydoll00; 23-04-2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old 23-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Carol is back? I can imagine her hp getting bombarded now, lol
Old 23-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson59 View Post
Just wondering guys, how much will you guys spend for FJ with a masseur who strictly does HJ only? Age 24 SYT with hot body and lian look.
Edit: Not advertising or anything, I am legit curious.
oxymoron. if she strictly does HJ, she won't offer you FJ.

If she likes you and willing to fuck you , then there should be no discussion about money.

Else it is nothing but bullshit
Old 23-04-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

Back to fj again ah. I for one knows someone who is going to be bk or back already recently is ok with fj

Just topup..... maybe for me needs top up , the cunning tongues no need
:
Old 23-04-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Carol is back? I can imagine her hp getting bombarded now, lol
Well, it wouldn’t be easy to book her if she’s gonna work limited sessions per day/week and her booking pattern remains the same.

Just nice she comes into the picture since ZZ will RTC for a while soon.

Old 23-04-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, it wouldn’t be easy to book her if she’s gonna work limited sessions per day/week and her booking pattern remains the same.

Just nice she comes into the picture since ZZ will RTC for a while soon.
Maybe we are too happy too fast - ad for Athena on SLG seems dead.........

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 23-04-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1