The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidlover View Post
Diane 35 is for acne and not for birth control. best is get contraceptive from a doctor
so doctor, tell me again, how did it become an acne medicine ?

It is a Contraceptive with the side effect of being acne control, due to the hormonal changes it effects on the users' body

Makes sense ?

BTW, another side effect of Diane 35 is softer boobs and minor increase in boob, really .. not kidding .. but, softer boobs - can make the person irritable ..

The Coordination Group for Mutual Recognition and Decentralised Procedures – Human (CMDh) has endorsed by majority (26:1) the recommendation of the European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC), which concluded that the benefits of Diane 35 (cyproterone acetate 2 mg / ethinylestradiol 35 micrograms) and its generics outweigh the risks, provided that several measures are taken to minimise the risk of thromboembolism (formation of blood clots in blood vessels). These medicines should be used solely in the treatment of moderate to severe acne related to androgen sensitivity or hirsutism (excessive unwanted growth of hair in women) in women of reproductive age. Furthermore, Diane 35 and generics should only be used for the treatment of acne when alternative treatments, such as topical therapy and antibiotic treatment, have failed.

Since Diane 35 and its generics act as hormonal contraceptives, women should not take these medicines in combination with other hormonal contraceptives. Concomitant use of Diane 35 and its generics with another hormonal contraceptive will expose women to a higher dose of oestrogen and increase the risk of thromboembolism.

The risk of thromboembolism occurring with these medicines is low and well known. However, to minimise this risk, further measures should be implemented in addition to the updated product information. These include providing educational materials to prescribers and patients highlighting the risks of thromboembolism, for example a prescriber checklist to ensure that the risks, together with the signs and symptoms, are discussed with the patient.

These recommendations have been endorsed by the CMDh, a body representing European Union (EU) Member States. Because the CMDh took this position by majority, it will now be sent to the European Commission, which will adopt a legally binding decision.

The review of Diane 35 and its generics was triggered by the French medicines agency, the National Agency for the Safety of Medicine and Health ProductsExternal link icon (ANSM), following its decision to suspend Diane 35 and its generics in France within three months. The French decision followed a national review of the medicine by ANSM. This review highlighted serious thromboembolic events and extensive off-label use of these medicines as a contraceptive only.

Despite the PRAC recommendation, ANSM proceeded with the suspension of the marketing authorisation of these medicines in France. Once the European Commission has adopted its decision, all EU Member States where Diane 35 and its generics are authorised must follow it and ensure that all agreed risk-minimisation measures, including changes to the information to prescribers and patients, are implemented.

Information to patients

Diane 35 and its generics should only be used to treat moderate to severe acne (related to sensitivity to hormones called androgens) or hirsutism in women of child-bearing age. However, when used for acne, they should only be used if other treatments, such as those applied to the skin and antibiotics, have failed.
If you are using these medicines for other conditions you should make a non-urgent appointment with your doctor to review your treatment.
You should not stop taking these medicines before speaking to your doctor. Diane 35 and its generics act also as hormonal contraceptives and stopping them means that you will have to use another form of contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

How about this postinor 2 pill is it better? First pill after unprotected sex and second pill before 12 hours n not exceed.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19601 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

hate sg laws

Clip That I Like
Old 13-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

indian or bangali are nice because they are rapists and pervert and monkey and they are all liars and they can never be trusted.

Last edited by arius3; 14-07-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 13-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody know postinor 2 good or not ? dun know want to try or not?
Old 13-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
How about this postinor 2 pill is it better? First pill after unprotected sex and second pill before 12 hours n not exceed.
yes...it is very effective morning after pill but 5 out of 100 had side effects...postinor 2 should be taken with doctor prescription...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...3022315AAEYT2z

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...it is very effective morning after pill but 5 out of 100 had side effects...postinor 2 should be taken with doctor prescription...

If is effective than ok loh, get in JB quite cheap ringgit 3.30 nia.
Old 13-07-2013, 04:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
lordofsg lordofsg

I screw my maid often... she's back to Vietnam... but soon back.. anyone wants contact. hehehehehe
Old 13-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maidlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
so doctor, tell me again, how did it become an acne medicine ?

It is a Contraceptive with the side effect of being acne control, due to the hormonal changes it effects on the users' body

Makes sense ?

BTW, another side effect of Diane 35 is softer boobs and minor increase in boob, really .. not kidding .. but, softer boobs - can make the person irritable ..

The Coordination Group for Mutual Recognition and Decentralised Procedures – Human (CMDh) has endorsed by majority (26:1) the recommendation of the European Medicines Agency’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC), which concluded that the benefits of Diane 35 (cyproterone acetate 2 mg / ethinylestradiol 35 micrograms) and its generics outweigh the risks, provided that several measures are taken to minimise the risk of thromboembolism (formation of blood clots in blood vessels). These medicines should be used solely in the treatment of moderate to severe acne related to androgen sensitivity or hirsutism (excessive unwanted growth of hair in women) in women of reproductive age. Furthermore, Diane 35 and generics should only be used for the treatment of acne when alternative treatments, such as topical therapy and antibiotic treatment, have failed.

Since Diane 35 and its generics act as hormonal contraceptives, women should not take these medicines in combination with other hormonal contraceptives. Concomitant use of Diane 35 and its generics with another hormonal contraceptive will expose women to a higher dose of oestrogen and increase the risk of thromboembolism.

The risk of thromboembolism occurring with these medicines is low and well known. However, to minimise this risk, further measures should be implemented in addition to the updated product information. These include providing educational materials to prescribers and patients highlighting the risks of thromboembolism, for example a prescriber checklist to ensure that the risks, together with the signs and symptoms, are discussed with the patient.

These recommendations have been endorsed by the CMDh, a body representing European Union (EU) Member States. Because the CMDh took this position by majority, it will now be sent to the European Commission, which will adopt a legally binding decision.

The review of Diane 35 and its generics was triggered by the French medicines agency, the National Agency for the Safety of Medicine and Health ProductsExternal link icon (ANSM), following its decision to suspend Diane 35 and its generics in France within three months. The French decision followed a national review of the medicine by ANSM. This review highlighted serious thromboembolic events and extensive off-label use of these medicines as a contraceptive only.

Despite the PRAC recommendation, ANSM proceeded with the suspension of the marketing authorisation of these medicines in France. Once the European Commission has adopted its decision, all EU Member States where Diane 35 and its generics are authorised must follow it and ensure that all agreed risk-minimisation measures, including changes to the information to prescribers and patients, are implemented.

Information to patients

Diane 35 and its generics should only be used to treat moderate to severe acne (related to sensitivity to hormones called androgens) or hirsutism in women of child-bearing age. However, when used for acne, they should only be used if other treatments, such as those applied to the skin and antibiotics, have failed.
If you are using these medicines for other conditions you should make a non-urgent appointment with your doctor to review your treatment.
You should not stop taking these medicines before speaking to your doctor. Diane 35 and its generics act also as hormonal contraceptives and stopping them means that you will have to use another form of contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Thanks for the clarification
Old 14-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any actions today at LP?
Old 14-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

my RTF maid really go and start taking trust pills since our last met in June..and those pills she taken from her friend brought from philipine...today she raped me on doing raw and both we cum together very intense...first time I shoot gao gao inside a maid body..she happily feel proud saying thanks to the trust pill she taken...next month she want somemore fucks
Old 14-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
my RTF maid really go and start taking trust pills since our last met in June..and those pills she taken from her friend brought from philipine...today she raped me on doing raw and both we cum together very intense...first time I shoot gao gao inside a maid body..she happily feel proud saying thanks to the trust pill she taken...next month she want somemore fucks
haha bro...thank you for sharing...really glad you enjoyed yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-07-2013, 05:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Joe Maya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone pls push a maid's number pls. If u give one,she will share more, well will post FR if bonk her.
Old 15-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Using would not post any fr. But keep tinking of her.

Previously got the number of this maid suppose to meet her at her place but her boss suddenly came hm. Damm could not meet her.

2ic standing hard like mad start using wechat look around to see any luck.
After hanging around for 20 mins got 2 contacts but both cant meet to ease my pain.

look through contact saw my a pretty cute pic. just text hello without any tots. suddenly some one videochat me.

cut the story short.
met her at the staircase.
was very shy to chat and wanted to leave.
too horny to let her go just gave her a peek on the cheeks.
when managed to kiss her on the lips she suddenly turn on the game.
reach for her love hole her panties was drench. finger her till she tremble.

will continue soon....
Old 16-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofsg View Post
I screw my maid often... she's back to Vietnam... but soon back.. anyone wants contact.
Got maid from vietnam meh????

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1