The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My son's teacher

The power of having a mistress, i have a faw share of them previously..you just cannot forget the sexperience(s)
Old 09-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My son's teacher

Camping here...
Old 09-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice teacher story. Keep going!! Cheers
Old 11-07-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hugged Irene and kissed her. My hands went for her breasts, squeezing them. I strip her naked very quickly and removed my clothes too. Standing up, I licked her tits while she placed her hand on my penis, gently caressing it. Irene tasted salty as sweat dripped all over as the hot afternoon and the lack of airconditioning took its toll.

Me: Give me a blow job.
Irene: Ok.

Irene sits on the edge of the bed with my fully erect penis right in front of her face. She places it into her mouth and sucks on it. It feels like she was sucking on a straw. I guess she has no experience at all.

Me: Uh, not like that. Move it in and out of your mouth slowly. Roll your tongue around.
Me: Oww. Don't use your teeth.

Irene looks up in acknowledgement. It's a beautiful sight - a beautiful young girl with my penis in her mouth. Irene did as instructed and the feeling was much better now. The nice warm and wet feeling of her blowing me was wonderful. After a couple of minutes, I took my penis out of her mouth. I got Irene to lie down on the bed. I went down to lick and suck her wet pussy. I gave her pussy her nice tongue lashing which made Irene squirm and moan out loud in delight. It didn't take long till Irene's body shuddered and shook as she came. She let out a loud moan in delight.

I went between her legs and inserted my hard dick into her and pumped into her beautiful tight pussy. I varied my speed and intensity, pumping into her. We were both sweaty, from both the fucking and the hot day. My sweat was streaming out of every sweat pore in my body and dripping all over Irene.

I felt like coming, so I pulled it out and moved my penis to her face, kneeling in front of her. Irene instinctively puts my penis into her mouth and started blowing. Very quickly I blew my load into her mouth. Irene gagged a bit as she was a bit unprepared for my sperm army attacking her throat. Irene swallowed the entire load and licked my penis clean. I kissed her, tasting my sweat filled cum in her mouth.

I was tired and a spent force as I layed next to Irene. We held each other and continued kissing.

Irene: Go wash up.
Me: Ok.

The toilet was outside. I went out naked and went to shower. After the shower, I realised that there was no towel in the toilet. I called out to Irene for a towel, but she didn't hear me. I went out of the toilet, wet and naked. As I walked to Irene's room, a girl emerged out of the house mate's room. I assumed that she was Irene's house mate.

-- tbc --
Old 11-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice writing TS..
Old 11-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
TAKSUN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story , thanks
Old 11-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

later u will also write tat Irene's room mate also became 1 of yr gf ?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, that's nice. Anyone to join in the fun. Camping here for more

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 11-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thickdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the next installment.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
atans1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyatans1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story, looking forward to the next chapter please.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chikoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me waiting too!
Old 12-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Get the houesmate for a 3P next ok?
Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug View Post
.................................................. ..

As I walked to Irene's room, a girl emerged out of the house mate's room. I assumed that she was Irene's house mate.

-- tbc --
so she is not? interesting!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
digdug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Irene's housemate is a young lady, with huge boobs. Tanned skin, a bit sporty looking with short hair and pouty lips. Not as beautiful as Irene, but is seductively attractive.

As I was totally naked, I placed my hand over my groin, but not really trying too hard to conceal my manhood with this girl in front of me.

Me: Oh, sorry.
Irene's housemate: You need a towel? (hands a towel to me)
Me: Yeah. Thanks.
Janet: I'm Janet.
Me: Hi!

My little brother begin to stand at attention as I'm naked and having a chat with a girl. Instead of covering myself up first with the towel, I used the towel to dry myself - giving Janet full view of my naked body. I'm very sure she can see my little brother grow into big brother. Once dry enough, I wrapped the towel around my waist.

Me: Didn't know anyone else was home.
Janet: I came back about 20 minutes ago.
Janet: You're Irene's boyfriend?
Me: Um, yeah, sort of.
Janet: Sort of?

Then Irene came out of her room, still naked.

Irene: Oh, Janet - you're home early.
Janet: Yeah, I didn't feel like working, so went to a doctor and got a MC. So I thought I would come home early.
Irene: Guess you two have met.
Me: Yeah.

Irene goes back into the room and comes out with a t-shirt and shorts on. Irene pulled Janet aside and spoke to her for a while. I guess she's explaining what's happening between us.

-- tbc --
Old 13-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

hmmm... some guys have all the luck judging by how the story is going....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1