The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stupiost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Typical story of a dumb girl

I got attracted to this man and we started to go out and then he told me he's married. I got emotionally involved (typical stupid girl). I wasn't out for the money, but like all other girls, indulge in the feel of being pampered. He's not stingy or what. He def don't make little money. I was stupid to not let him spend too much money and in the end I pampered him to not spend instead. He's getting free fu**. I'm starting to feel I'm worse than a mistress, worse than a prostitute. Even those two group of people get more benefits than I do. Since he's married I also deal with not being the first for anything. I feel emotionally shitty and sad all the time. Thoughts?
Old 15-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Typical story of a dumb girl

he was already not upfront and honest with you from the beginning.

Three options
1. leave him, take time to heal and be a happier person
2. continue to be in this relationship and suffer the turmoil which will affect u both mentally and physically
3. he leaves his wife and be with you but his family will always see u as 3rd party
Old 15-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
thomas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

At least u admit u r dumb. Its never to late to start all over again.
Start from today!!
Old 15-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis you realise that you cannot continue your underground relationship anymore should take this opportunity to break free. Be brave and choose what you want and live your own life happily.
Old 15-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

sis.. leave your wechat here. many good guys will add you
Old 15-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if she leave her wechat, she will have more headache...haha
Old 15-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

The issue is that I really like him. And I'm willing to continue this. I thought I will be cool and able to play it and have sex like a man, but it is going up into my head. My friends (even guys) told me that if I am willing to get into it, he should make some sacrifices. Like getting me gifts and making me feel special, which I think he needs motivation to do so. I realised n hear my friends there. Since I'm getting screwed, I shouldn't feel less than a mistress or prostitue. He should make some sacrifices. I don't mean cash, I will be too paiseh to take. I just want him to know it's not free! Or rather, maybe this is for my own pride.

Spare me the flames here.. my point was made in the first and this post. I'm just wanting to hear from you hunters here who are obviously pro in closing girls, I'm sure with your strategies and so just wanna hear more.
Old 15-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
he was already not upfront and honest with you from the beginning.

Three options
1. leave him, take time to heal and be a happier person
2. continue to be in this relationship and suffer the turmoil which will affect u both mentally and physically
3. he leaves his wife and be with you but his family will always see u as 3rd party
Thanks for advising for my welfare. I know my heart wants to continue seeing him. The sex is pretty good too.. lol damn it. For the record, I don't have expectations of him leaving his wife (esp for me). We've not talked about this. But I will be glad to see his marriage blows up. But not due to me of course. I guess I'm just very selfish, since I can't have him... I admit as the women-kind, we are crazy. Stupid crazy. Anyway, his wife also never do anything to me. So I shouldn't be an ass I know. I also know my actions here so I know I am not an good person, I don't need any beat ups... esp from the wives who might be loitering here.
Old 15-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

too late by now he already knows u r into him deeply...ur strategy in the 1st place is already wrong....u r not strong n smart enuff to continue playing with him....
Old 15-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

leave him find a next better target and improve ur kc skills. dun give in easily the next round. guys are fucker the more he want, the more u dont give and the more he will pursue u. ultimately u need to know what u want to acheive. true love in this situation is non existence.
Old 15-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
too late by now he already knows u r into him deeply...ur strategy in the 1st place is already wrong....u r not strong n smart enuff to continue playing with him....
Any way to re strategize?
Old 15-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
leave him find a next better target and improve ur kc skills. dun give in easily the next round. guys are fucker the more he want, the more u dont give and the more he will pursue u. ultimately u need to know what u want to acheive. true love in this situation is non existence.
Have to start a new game? Can't play on this one?
But play hard to get sometimes don't guys get sick and dulan and they just find next?
Old 15-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

You will never know how much he wants you until he can't have you.

Then you will know exactly how much.

And maybe fill your time with other activities, you may find something else to make you happy. Never know what might turn up, except you clearly aren't happy with the current situation.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupiost View Post
The issue is that I really like him. And I'm willing to continue this. I thought I will be cool and able to play it and have sex like a man, but it is going up into my head. My friends (even guys) told me that if I am willing to get into it, he should make some sacrifices. Like getting me gifts and making me feel special, which I think he needs motivation to do so. I realised n hear my friends there. Since I'm getting screwed, I shouldn't feel less than a mistress or prostitue. He should make some sacrifices. I don't mean cash, I will be too paiseh to take. I just want him to know it's not free! Or rather, maybe this is for my own pride.

Spare me the flames here.. my point was made in the first and this post. I'm just wanting to hear from you hunters here who are obviously pro in closing girls, I'm sure with your strategies and so just wanna hear more.
A few ques for u to ask urself

1)Love is blind to most gals I guess but may I know what do u expect out from this relationship?

2)How many years are you ready to waste being together with him? Pls dun tell me enjoy while it last cos if u r enjoying u won't be having this thread

3)Lastly do u see a future with him? If not may I kindly why are u wasting ur own time?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 16-01-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS should find someone worthy of your effort instead

the man just wanna have his cake and eat it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1