The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro MP, haven't see you for a while also. Thanks for the detailed explanation. Makes the situation a bit clearer. The WL did apologise and I just got on with the session. She is out to make a living and I won't force her to do something she doesn't like. Cheers
sometimes WL see person
maybe she suspect you have STI like got smell, got colored or whitish discharge.. sometimes they use tissue squeeze and see got stuff come out bo. you have problem, they also dunwan to tell u, scared affect biz, more funny is if you tell FL she have problem, they accuse you spoil their biz or you have problem. lol.. nowadays alot of cheongsters dont go checkup , its very bad for other cheongsters.
and i dare to say 99% of cheongsters who have bbbj before, will have NGU.. sometimes pcc also can get NGU.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But even BBBJ is not possible, due to checkup coming. Then how about capped BJ ? That should OK, no ?

A session without any BJ seems something "missing" leh...
Old 14-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

WH 15 Bao Er. Try at your own risk.
Cannot touch her at all. Keep complain here and there when I just touch her hand. Out in 20 min. I spend 150 not to see ppl black face.
Old 14-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
WH 15 Bao Er. Try at your own risk.
Cannot touch her at all. Keep complain here and there when I just touch her hand. Out in 20 min. I spend 150 not to see ppl black face.
One OKT in one of the famous houses tried to recommend her to me before just last month. I was like, "Are you sure?".

But still she continues to have customers.

Maybe there are some big carrots that gave her good business
Old 14-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fly to shenzhen china today
Bonk prc in there own land
Chao Chee Bai
Time find fresh lor
Old 14-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

shenzhen
Cool weather bro
Good for bonk
Come SG
After couple of months
Enjoy bonks PRC
Old 21-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxxHHHxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KK 1667

I stumbled upon an FR about her in the Tall WLs section. Having a fetish for tall gals, I decided to give her a go. Also, having dig further, I found out that she might be offering RAW sex to her customers. I tried her 2 weeks ago & found out that her service has was no where near what other bros have written about her. I highly suspect that her service either has dropped or was never good at all. Also, she doesn't strike me as a WL who would offer RAW sex. I give her props in the height & beauty department. Sadly for me, her service pales in comparison to Anna & Jiaqi who are from the same house whom I've tried. Pales even more when you compare with Mozi from 1856.

My session with her was all SOP there was nothing special. She also struck me as someone who just wanted to end the session quicker as she keep asking me to fuck her & asked me if I was cumming soon during our fuck. She allowed me to paint & finger her for awhile but required that I wear a condom on my finger when fingering her which was a turn off for me.

Definitely won't be RTF-ing her. I'd rather go for Anna or Jiaqi from the same house who offers a much better & enjoyable service.

House: 1667
Face: 9/10 (has a pretty gal looks)
Height: 1.73
Body: 6/10 (not the smoothest skin & small boobs)
Bath: 6/10 (standard cat bath)
AR: 0/10 (didn't want to do AR with me)
Foreplay: 6/10 (only light frenching)
BBBJ: 6/10 (nothing special here, just standard BJ & HJ)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes but only with condom on
FJ: 7/10 (fucked cowgirl, doggy & missionary, downside was that she was rushing me)
GFE: 6/10 (not much of GFE feel from her, but did cuddle for a bit after sex)

Any other bros have tried her & experience something different from me? Or do you guys have the same experience?

Cheers!
Old 25-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

1606A Xiao Yun

What a precious Gem! At first, I wasn't sure but after trying found she is very intimate I decided to add another hour and then another hour.

In the room she sayang me and kiss me then she would undress and kiss me again. This time I hug her tight and we smooch hard, she didn't resist instead she moves on to nibble my neck and sucks my nipple while unbuckling my pants. She almost wanted to suck me but smiles and grab my hard dick to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, we french while her hands were soaping me, I then turn her around and grind her perky ass while she responded by moving up and down moaning away. Then she washes my dick and gave me a bbbj like she can't wait, she would look at me smiles and back at it again. After awhile I stop her cause I almost cum then she stands up and kisses me while her hand is still playing with my dick.

On bed, we kiss lovingly, she kiss my face then lick my ear my neck then my nipple while her hand is playing with my dick then she licks southwards and in between my thigh and groin my inner thigh to my knees then turn me around to the back of my knees up my butt cheeks then AR. She then lift up my ass and turn around to lick my balls under me and gave me bbbj. After that, she turns me to the side and continues to AR me while I play with her wet slippery pussy. It was heaven! She then proceeds to bbbj again before she caps me and rides me on top.

While she slowly inserts my dick she says 你好大! I was very happy and grab her beautiful boobs and fuck her. Then she starts rocking and moan and asks me to come on top. I fuck her missionary then hold her tight and french. Then I turn her sideways while I grab her big butt and boobs to fuck. She says 好深! Then she moans really loud and I came real hard.

Laying besides her she hugs me like a lover then kisses me, I return to kiss her back while playing with her boobs, she touches my dick and said with wide eyes 你还很硬! I smile and continue kissing, it was very intimate. After awhile she says let's go for a bath but I told her I want one more time and we are at it again kissing and licking all over each other, this time I finger and paint her and then we make love. It was really sensual. I came fucking her sideway and her body was twitching. I hug her from behind while my dick still inside her. She turns around and kisses me. We spoke for awhile then she massage me with her breast and smooth butt. After awhile I want to make love again and I add more time.

GFE very high, no commercial feeling. For someone seeking intimacy, she is the one

Boobs: Smooth beautiful B cup shaped
AR: A few times as and when at my request
BBBJ: Done with love
Fingering: Yes
FJ: Very real
Old 25-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxHHHxxx View Post
KK 1667

I stumbled upon an FR about her in the Tall WLs section. Having a fetish for tall gals, I decided to give her a go. Also, having dig further, I found out that she might be offering RAW sex to her customers. I tried her 2 weeks ago & found out that her service has was no where near what other bros have written about her. I highly suspect that her service either has dropped or was never good at all. Also, she doesn't strike me as a WL who would offer RAW sex. I give her props in the height & beauty department. Sadly for me, her service pales in comparison to Anna & Jiaqi who are from the same house whom I've tried. Pales even more when you compare with Mozi from 1856.

My session with her was all SOP there was nothing special. She also struck me as someone who just wanted to end the session quicker as she keep asking me to fuck her & asked me if I was cumming soon during our fuck. She allowed me to paint & finger her for awhile but required that I wear a condom on my finger when fingering her which was a turn off for me.

Definitely won't be RTF-ing her. I'd rather go for Anna or Jiaqi from the same house who offers a much better & enjoyable service.

House: 1667
Face: 9/10 (has a pretty gal looks)
Height: 1.73
Body: 6/10 (not the smoothest skin & small boobs)
Bath: 6/10 (standard cat bath)
AR: 0/10 (didn't want to do AR with me)
Foreplay: 6/10 (only light frenching)
BBBJ: 6/10 (nothing special here, just standard BJ & HJ)
Fingering: Yes but only with condom on
FJ: 7/10 (fucked cowgirl, doggy & missionary, downside was that she was rushing me)
GFE: 6/10 (not much of GFE feel from her, but did cuddle for a bit after sex)

Any other bros have tried her & experience something different from me? Or do you guys have the same experience?

Cheers!
My first time with KK was good
2nd and 3rd also good.

1st time
Starts with kissing than bj than clothes off
Went straight to bed no shower
Bbbj than fingered her b4 paint her in 69
Bonked her capped
Lots of hugging and kissing than massage
2nd n 3rd
Kiss bbbj
Shower bbbj
Bed
Bbbj
Finger
Kiss
69 paint like ahe had to stop 4 times and she squirtba little
Bonked like mad + above

3rd time all the above and got her wechat and whatapps so easier to book her b4 i come to my fav house. Oh yes KK speaks english and of higher 3ducation in china.

MOZi attack mode once door is closed. Yummy action
Rong Rong
Ting ting also good
Old 25-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have never heard this excuse until last year. There are certain house where the girl like using this excuse recently.

New trick to avoid BBBJ I guess?

Normally they look at ur didi and decide cap or bbbj
Old 27-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
qcboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I think its time for me to pay it forward after reading all your reports. As a background, I'm a foreigner but with Chinese descent. For a first time here, It was a good experience. Took an uber from my hotel to Hotel 81 which was conveniently beside 1606/08 and that chunk of houses. So I decided to go up to 06A.

I only know limited mandarin and hokkien but was entertained without hesitation by the OKT. So very good first impression. Unfortunately, all the girls were unavailable so he had to get from elsewhere. I asked for a slim and tall girl. First one sent was ok, but not as slim and not as tall as I like so they got another girl. Second one was enough for me to give my go ahead even if I wanted to see other choices.

Again, my Chinese is bad. So I'm not exactly sure if my recollection of her name is accurate. I think something like Xiao Fei but she is from across the street in 1617.

Face: 8/10
Height: Around 5'6 or 1.6-1.7 meters
Body: 7.5/10. Only get her if you like slim women. Not much curves an no boobs
Bath: 9/10 Honestly the first time to get a cat bath but it was good enough for me.
AR: N/A (didn't try to do AR with me/and I didn't really want her to)
Foreplay: 8/10 With the massage, cat bath and BBJ and everything else, I was ok with it.
BBBJ: 9/10
Painting: N/A
Fingering: N/A
FJ: 7/10 It was OK. She wasn't a log, she seemed interested but I did most of the work. No WOT.
GFE: 8/10 She allowed some kissing. Not DFK, but good enough. With my limited Chinese, we had some laughs. Mostly her laughing at me. She was very young so I guess she wouldn't be as jaded as the older folk. And I think she does like me a little bit since she said I was ke ai. For whatever its worth.

So that's one off my bucket list. Definitely enjoyed the service and would RTF if I was a local. But somehow, even if I know I won't be forced into choosing anyone, I just cannot get myself excited enough to take a long cab ride to Geylang to maybe go to a house who can have a girl I would like to come. Just because I have relatively limited time.

But if I lived in SG, then yeah, it would be fun to take those gambles.

Thank you SBFSG!
Old 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
Yummy Zhi Han! Delicious!

She reminds me of an Air Stewardess from China, When I see her I melt but what really drives me crazy is her body! Big C Cup breast, round perky butt yet slim with nice long legs, when she walks in front of me I can see her black panties and butt cheeks as her skirt lift up when she walks, really drives up my blood pleasure!

In the room she turns around and smooch me, frenching and tickle my nipple, then she takes off my pants and slides her hands into my underwear and stroke my dirty prick and say “好大哦!” All this while, while we were smooching and I am squeezing her breast. Then I lift up her dress and unbuckle her bra, and her bouncy breast really beautiful to behold with small round nipple, I grab hold of one of her breast and put it into my mouth and suck, yummy! so so delicious!!

Then we took off all our clothes and go to the shower room, in there while she soap me she would play with my prick and nipple while she talk dirty and kiss me, then she put soap on my back and use her soft smooth breast and do a S massage like a snake Very Shiok! Then when she reach my butt and use her breast to go up and down. I like the feeling of her soft smooth breast and nipple gliding all over me!! So Song! Then she comes in front of me and dance the S dance again wriggling like a snake, then she squart down and do a breast fuck on me, wa heaven!! I also move along and go in between her breast and fuck her breast so she don't have to move up and down.

After awhile she give me a bbbj, I was so surprise because she deep throat me her mouth all the way into my bush, I can feel the tight end of her mouth and she goes in and out and turns her head at the same time is amazing, I can't find the words to tell you how shiok it feels, twist in out after awhile I actually grab her head and fuck her mouth a bit making sure she don't choke on my prick, it was a sensational feeling.

We then wash up and procceed to the bed. This is where she is a killer!

Unlike most girls, she does not ask me to turn to the back, straight away she climb on top of me and kiss me, while kissing, she would use her breast to rub my nipple then she kiss my cheek a couple of times then to my ear, she would lick around it in a circle motion then she lick my ear hole! it was tingling and sensational!

Then she move on to nibble and lick my neck down while tickling my left nipple and licking my right. And then she switch and lick the other. She moved on down to lick around my navel then to the side of my tummy (I can feel my tummy tightens) and then down to the part in between my ball and thigh and then my inner thigh, to my knees and she switch to the other knee and slowly work upwards. When she reach my prick she kiss it and then move downwards to my balls and suck it and lick it at the same time, I nearly lost my breath! It was incredible! And then she suck the other ball and then both balls and spend quite awhile doing both before she bbbj me with her deep throat and head twisting action. She then turn her ass towards me so I that I can play and lick her yummy pussy while she continue to suck me. She then lift my hip up and give me another breast fuck. Next she ask me to turn around and then she licks my ear again followed by the neck and then move her breast is a "S" manner again sensually licking down all the way to the back of my knees, it was very ticklish. And then she lift my ass and gave me AR. She licks around my ass rim first and then the ass hole and tongue fuck me! Super ticklish and sensational!

When she finish I was already feeling very weak by all her licking, I ask her to fuck me instead. She cap me and cowgirl me, seeing her big C cup boobs bouncing on her slim body I grab hold of it to stabilize it and it was really good to grab that soft smooth breast, then I pull it closer so I can suck it. It was really yummy, and then she hold her the other breast and push it to my mouth and ask me to suck it, then she sit up and ride me harder and then she squat and fuck me, I really cannot take it and I turn her around to fuck her missionary, it was really a sight to see myself fucking such a beautiful body and I came super hard.

I lie down beside her while she hug me, looking at her beautiful body in the mirror hugging me I told myself, life is worth it!

Face : 8 (like her Chinese airstewardes look)

Body/breast : 9/10 (Natural C Cup. Slim Tummy. Light small brownish nipples. Great fair smooth skin. Amazing legs. Perky Ass)

Shower : 8/10(Work hard to please)

French : 8/10

Cat Bath: 9/10

BBBJ: 8/10(Deep throut)

Painting: Allowed

AR: 7/10

FJ: 7/10

GFE : 7/10

RTF : Super GREAT BODY! Good Service!

Tried this lad, enjoyable Fuck, front big backside big. Solid!
Old 28-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcboy View Post
So I think its time for me to pay it forward after reading all your reports. As a background, I'm a foreigner but with Chinese descent. For a first time here, It was a good experience. Took an uber from my hotel to Hotel 81 which was conveniently beside 1606/08 and that chunk of houses. So I decided to go up to 06A.

I only know limited mandarin and hokkien but was entertained without hesitation by the OKT. So very good first impression. Unfortunately, all the girls were unavailable so he had to get from elsewhere. I asked for a slim and tall girl. First one sent was ok, but not as slim and not as tall as I like so they got another girl. Second one was enough for me to give my go ahead even if I wanted to see other choices.

Again, my Chinese is bad. So I'm not exactly sure if my recollection of her name is accurate. I think something like Xiao Fei but she is from across the street in 1617.

Face: 8/10
Height: Around 5'6 or 1.6-1.7 meters
Body: 7.5/10. Only get her if you like slim women. Not much curves an no boobs
Bath: 9/10 Honestly the first time to get a cat bath but it was good enough for me.
AR: N/A (didn't try to do AR with me/and I didn't really want her to)
Foreplay: 8/10 With the massage, cat bath and BBJ and everything else, I was ok with it.
BBBJ: 9/10
Painting: N/A
Fingering: N/A
FJ: 7/10 It was OK. She wasn't a log, she seemed interested but I did most of the work. No WOT.
GFE: 8/10 She allowed some kissing. Not DFK, but good enough. With my limited Chinese, we had some laughs. Mostly her laughing at me. She was very young so I guess she wouldn't be as jaded as the older folk. And I think she does like me a little bit since she said I was ke ai. For whatever its worth.

So that's one off my bucket list. Definitely enjoyed the service and would RTF if I was a local. But somehow, even if I know I won't be forced into choosing anyone, I just cannot get myself excited enough to take a long cab ride to Geylang to maybe go to a house who can have a girl I would like to come. Just because I have relatively limited time.

But if I lived in SG, then yeah, it would be fun to take those gambles.

Thank you SBFSG!
thxs u too for sharing the info with us , but sadly without her name we cant do anything, could it be jia fei 1617
Old 29-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
qcboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
thxs u too for sharing the info with us , but sadly without her name we cant do anything, could it be jia fei 1617
I believe that is correct. Jia Fei of 1617.
Old 31-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 8
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

Nice tread. Pick up so many targets to bonk. $150 need to do more read up before going.

Can I check if which Cat150 WL can do $80 for 30mins? instead of $150 for 60mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1