The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro, half of the fun is lost if the girl knows the game plan. The best part about pantyhose sex is pantyhose is part of office attire for girls, and the best fuck with pantyhose is to do it with an office lady without her realising your fetish, and the best place to fuck an office lady in pantyhose is in the office.

Do it in the office. Catch her by surprise from behind. Hike up her skirts, tug at the waistband of her pantyhose, pull it down just below her ass, make her bend down, and stuff your hungry meat into her love tunnel.

The best part ? Make sure you cum on her pantyhose !
Well, bro, what can i say, u r like reading my mind. I can only agree with what u say, but this is the best i can get cause she doesn't like wearing P.H at all. I have to request then she will do it 4 me. And this O.L office sex stuff is something i would always dream about. Anyway CNY is just around the corner and i'll not b able to come to this thread 4 a while after today so i wish everyone here HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

lets name some places to see girls in pantyhose
Old 08-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
No shit, is she an Asian or Ang Mo? Asian r usually generally more reserve. So how did that session end, did she wear it 4 u?
Yeah bro, you guessed right - she was caucasian... If I remember correctly she was already in black garter-top stockings...
Old 08-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Hey bro Amour...put me on the list too yea?...Let's revive bro P_N's pantyhose links thread in the Link Exchange Plaza thread!!! heh bro P_N quickly finish d story..getting really exciting!! Had upped your points to encourage u to contribute more !!...
Count me in 2, which topic is that?
Old 08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

i'll pm when i completed uploading the 2nd time again
Old 08-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
lets name some places to see girls in pantyhose
Shanton way la, that is where all the O.L are. But Bangkok's fish tank has all their girls in P.H too and u can see until your eyes pop out.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

how about the airport? went there last week .. had a fun time looking at the girls.. esp the legs :P
Old 08-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Yeah bro, you guessed right - she was caucasian... If I remember correctly she was already in black garter-top stockings...
R they more wild compare to Asian? Pardon me cause i have never tried caucasian b 4.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shanton way la, that is where all the O.L are....
Yeah! I do not have enough pairs of eyes when I'm down at Shenton Way/Raffles Place area.... I know it's a big fashion boo-boo to be wearing stockings/PH with open-toe shoes, but hey - it sends my imagination running wild!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
how about the airport? went there last week .. had a fun time looking at the girls.. esp the legs :P
YA YA YA, they wear 2, the airport staff wear black colour one, but i still prefer the honey colour p.h. What's your colour preference?
Old 08-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
R they more wild compare to Asian? Pardon me cause i have never tried caucasian b 4.
I would say they are more open-minded to fetishes and crazy stuff because of their culture and environment - not necessarily wilder. The asians who grew up there are just as wild....
Old 08-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

ooh this thread is going fast .. haaa..

ya the airport staff wear black colour pantyhose..

while i tink the SIA girls wear the skin colour tone ones..

for me i like ballerinas' tights ( well ain't it the same as pantyhose just only different material ), and i like nude ones.. i like the fact that i hafta to look closely and realised the girls are actually wearing hose... it makes me so excited
Old 08-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
I would say they are more open-minded to fetishes and crazy stuff because of their culture and environment - not necessarily wilder. The asians who grew up there are just as wild....
ya.. the american born chinese... they are more open in the mentality compared to the chinese born locally.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
... What's your colour preference? ...
You should take a walk around Shinjuku or any of the happening districts in Tokyo... Very pretty OLs, housewives, shoppers, etc - walking down the streets wearing all manners of stockings in a myriad of colours in stilettos.... Your nose will bleed....

Actually, the trains are a good place to ogle too....
Old 08-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
You should take a walk around Shinjuku or any of the happening districts in Tokyo... Very pretty OLs, housewives, shoppers, etc - walking down the streets wearing all manners of stockings in a myriad of colours in stilettos.... Your nose will bleed....

Actually, the trains are a good place to ogle too....
used to take trains.. really a good place to look for targets.. but its only during the before and after work hours where u can easily find girls in hose..

in the afternoon, finding one is like looking for needle in a haystack
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1