The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2017, 10:01 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2062A Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My Fr on 2062A Ivy

Decided to try out the malaysian wl's in Geylang. Was told there is currently six at the moment. Went for 2062A Ivy. I've been to 2062A twice for Yue Tian. Saw Ivy both times but did not pick her.

Looks wise, Ivy reminds me of a JAV milf actress. Short hair, about 1.5 in height, small b cup breast and slim. My guess for her age should be 30+.

Service starts with three rounds of hot bbbj in the shower. On to the bed and she asked me to lie on back. She licked me all over. She then asked me to sit in the usual doggy position and she gave me an ass rimming as well as abit of a blowjob. Followed by a catbath and several rounds of bbbj. Ivy really knows how to please a man. Really enjoyed her bbbj.

I tried reverse cowgirl with her, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and finally cum while fucking her in doggy position. Pussy's good for her age.

She gave me a massage after sex.

She gave me a hug before i left. Rtf? Hell yes.. Definitely want to see her again. Been thinking also of trying the remaining Malaysian WLs. So far i've tried Yumi and Ivy.
Great fr bro
U really like milf a lot
I haven't try this small ivy
Perhaps I should try her soon
Old 20-08-2017, 10:02 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am the Union Pay
U r her Apple Pay or Samsung pay
Old 20-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sbf is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi Bor Omnia,
forgot to thank you for the sharing of FRs. Especially dedicated for me.
Tks a bunch for yr support buddy, especially yr words in red!.....Brings me back to the good old days

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=11247

Anyways, once again just for you, going to post another fresh FR on a definite gem, to me at least!....enjoy sld u or anyone else goes ahead to try her

Happy fucking sunday to all
Old 20-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
QiQi(1651)

QiQi(1651).....25? yr old mm fm Sichuan....quite fair demure feminine sweet yet wif a tinge of foxy sultry allure looker, heart shaped face wears little make up if any, striking eyes, soft lips n longish soft tongue, lovely straight long dark brown hair....smells nice + has a strong nu ren wei allure!...157 cm ht, slim shapely legs....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats(41kg wt), smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has a tattoo design abv her pussy(no apparent visible stretch marks though)....perky A+ /B- cup boobs wif reddish cherry shaped nipples....perky juicy small ass....pussy well trimmed, small slit, no smell....has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is excellent wif a tinge of pse n gfe is high....sensual seductive coquettish playful girly mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, aims to pls, caring, gd company.....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(Sichuan mm lah!)....flirty cocktease on frenching at start wif playful eyecontact!....which eventually leads to intense passionate french/dfk wif gd eyecontact, shiok!....

Shower....full scrub, soapy soothing shoulders/back massage, abit of hdly as well....

Bed....full works pkge premium....she does front n back but i was comfy wif her so just lay on me back.....v nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight, tight embrace, rub pussy on me cock, caressed her face, flirty seductive kiss turn into light french....she licks me ears n neck wif soft moans....then rubs me cockhead on her nipples wif gd eyecontact.....solid sensuous catbath.....

V shiok lick n light suck AR, wet slurpy, gd eyecontact, takes it nice n slow, prolly one of best ARs i hv had in gl for a long time!.....gd lick of perineum...balls lick n suck....cockshaft lick.....bbbj super delicious power hot, she slowly built up the momentum, actions similar to wild vigorous jav bbbj!!...wif saliva spitting/dribbling, hands stroke cockshaft n rub on cockhead, lick n suck cockhead, engulfs whole cockead then cock in her mouth, head bobbing up n down, slow to fast back to slow, tongue twirl head swirl at times, full head deepthroat, manoeuvres into various positions giving me gd access to her bod as well....

Actually, her bbbj was so fab n shiok tat i did not bother to do me usual standing bbbj, just lay back to enjoy the sight sound n feels, prolly one of the best bbbjs tat i hv had in gl for a long time!

My turn....did me usual routine...boobs/nipples lick n suck, she reacted by caressing me face, rubbing me cockhead n fingering her clit, purring n looking at me, v shiok!....licked her bod all over....tonguefu got another great response fm her, jerking squirming moaning loud, still rubbing me cockhead, wetness!....now went up to french her, letting her taste her pussy juice, bod to bod tight feel, v nice!...

Fj natural passionate sensuous hot wild wet feel n sight.....gd control of pussy muscles.....has stamina n can take a pounding....frenching/dfk when high wif v nice eyecontact....all std positions + carrying fuck n flip fuck as she petite n light.....misch wif her legs closed, gd rub of clit, she pulled me close to french!....doggie, nice feel of her small perky juicy ass, gd fit, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel.....asian cowgal n cowgal, she pumped n rode me hard n fast, worked it gd, controlled pussy muscles when i was abt to cum.....ended wif cuddles, french, she stroking me cock at times, fun flirty chit chat....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....great hot wild passionate sensuous sex wif a tinge of pse + fun flirty seductive company + not a time watcher.....definite gem
Old 05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

梦露

look : gnd
bbj : 9/10 good suction
fj : 7/10 accomodating
Old 06-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
梦露

look : gnd
bbj : 9/10 good suction
fj : 7/10 accomodating
She is from 1606, Ah Yap's den.

Tallest and prettiest gal there but got few tattoos on her.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Coco of 1608 yesterday.

She is indeed a MILF type of WL with a decent figure for her type. Nice B cup boobs and fair skin.

I like her for her friendly attitude but her service is rather plain without AR. BBBJ is acceptable plus some boob massage on my back.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mi Xue

Drop by 16W02 okt say Mi Xue service v good, our eyes met and her smiles melts my heart.

She is the nice sweet girl kind, she was so sweet and tender I was literally mesmerized by her gentleness. When we were in the room, she use her whole body to entice me… very very passionately, French with great feel, lick my ears, neck, etc. High GFE! I like to lick her shoulder as I undress her. A small slim girl with a pair of lovely b size boobs. Her hands are very small and extremely smooth, when she touch my groin area it was simply mind blowing!

Her licking skills also no horse run, ticklish yet soft and gentle, in the shower she kiss, lick passionately with hands running all over me, rubbing her boobs on me. This girl is truly an expert in sex, knows where to touch, how to touch and of cause bbbj – sexpert level – can feel her whole entire mouth with great great suction!

Frenching: 9
BBBJ: 9.9
AR: 6.9 done with condom
FJ: 9 Very like real GF, Horny & Accomodating.
GFE: 10 She is that kind I like to sayang saying
Attitude: 9.9
Worth it!
Old 25-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
She is from 1606, Ah Yap's den.

Tallest and prettiest gal there but got few tattoos on her.

Happy bonking!
She is also the friendliest girl there
Old 27-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mi Xue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
Drop by 16W02 okt say Mi Xue service v good, our eyes met and her smiles melts my heart.

She is the nice sweet girl kind, she was so sweet and tender I was literally mesmerized by her gentleness. When we were in the room, she use her whole body to entice me… very very passionately, French with great feel, lick my ears, neck, etc. High GFE! I like to lick her shoulder as I undress her. A small slim girl with a pair of lovely b size boobs. Her hands are very small and extremely smooth, when she touch my groin area it was simply mind blowing!

Her licking skills also no horse run, ticklish yet soft and gentle, in the shower she kiss, lick passionately with hands running all over me, rubbing her boobs on me. This girl is truly an expert in sex, knows where to touch, how to touch and of cause bbbj – sexpert level – can feel her whole entire mouth with great great suction!

Frenching: 9
BBBJ: 9.9
AR: 6.9 done with condom
FJ: 9 Very like real GF, Horny & Accomodating.
GFE: 10 She is that kind I like to sayang saying
Attitude: 9.9
Worth it!
Her service is truly excellent, fantastic attitude. That's why I prefer those who has experience in this trade. She deserves the price tag.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ClearLoad is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi to all bros here...this thread looks tempting.
Any recommendation for GL cat150, preferably M'sian.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearLoad View Post
Hi to all bros here...this thread looks tempting.
Any recommendation for GL cat150, preferably M'sian.

Thanks in advance.
BolehLand Gals are facing extinction here in Zikapore

If you wants those still in Sillypore

I would recommend Jessie Janet and Xiao Jun
Old 28-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If you wants those still in Sillypore

I would recommend Jessie Janet and Xiao Jun
For me, the best Malaysian WL now is Yumi at 1639. Still got attractive body for her age, though cannot compare with those voluptuous or slim ones from China. Face looks a bit like Shu Qi. Service is undeniably tip top.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
For me, the best Malaysian WL now is Yumi at 1639. Still got attractive body for her age, though cannot compare with those voluptuous or slim ones from China. Face looks a bit like Shu Qi. Service is undeniably tip top.
Yes almost forgot her

Yumi is good too
Old 29-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ClearLoad is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote: