The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
exact same thing happened to me, and i was stupid enough to join for 1 month. luckily it's only 24 SGD damage. And I have since turned off recurring payment. What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well. If that's really the case, il be damned.
i think they are not 'real' ger..the pic and profile is probably fake..just to lure you to subscribe to the website...once i see this, i know cfm fake liao..
Old 26-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A week or so ago, I booked a nooner with Miss Sin Cee Cee. I had read some of the reviews here and was interested in the idea of role playing and domination mixed with actual sex. I contacted her in the appropriate manner (send her a PM with your number and she will text you back) and was informed that she charges extra to mix domination with sex. With the price set and time arranged, we were good to go.

We met in a convenient downtown area at a kopitiam (she was a bit late thanks to the traffic but was good enough to stay in touch and let me know) and then proceeded to the hotel to check in. In person I'd say that she is not unattractive but if you are looking for a SYT, look elsewhere. But that would be your loss.

Cee Cee is one of my current favourites... and here's why: She is active. As part of the scenario that we agreed upon at the start, she was going to take control and make me do the things she wants (which were also, conveniently, the things that I wanted). I spent a lot of time tied up and eating her pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Throughout it all she instructed me on just where to lick and how hard. She kept up a bitchy patter that had me squirming and working hard to satisfy her.

She likes to smoke and I was forced to light her cigarettes for her. It was kind of hot to see her lying back enjoying a cigarette as she ordered me about.

In the end, there was a bit of a turning of the tables and I managed to fuck her into submission (well, she was still in charge but I think you get the idea). It was just what I was looking for. By the finish, I was finished. Spent.

If there were any issues, I would have to say that I would have preferred to be spanked and probed a little more but there is always next time. She showed me her flogger at the end and I will definitely be asking for a taste of that next time. I could have also spent a little more time worshipping her feet, but again... there's time.

All I can say is that while she is still learning how to be a dom, she gets a massive A for effort. As others have mentioned, she is not a clock watcher. She appears to take this seriously and puts effort into the experience. I think with more sessions she will be top of the class in the growing Singapore scene.
Old 26-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from Manila and had made an attempt to contact some Mistress there. Mistress Elvaoshun replied to me and said that she was in singapore this week, but also that she already had a full session. In the few email exchanges, she sounded courteous and professional. Any Bros have any insight or experience with her? Or lucky to meet her this week in spore? Thanks
Old 26-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well....
When you see a site address which has the main site name, followed by a bunch of gibberish, it's usually an affiliate link. That 'gibberish' part is unique to that user and it is what the main site uses to identify that she (or more likely he) brought you to the site - and when you sign up, he/she gets a cut of the fee. And that cut is recurring, if you continue to let your membership renew.
Old 26-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggompong View Post
I just came back from Manila and had made an attempt to contact some Mistress there. Mistress Elvaoshun replied to me and said that she was in singapore this week, but also that she already had a full session. In the few email exchanges, she sounded courteous and professional. Any Bros have any insight or experience with her? Or lucky to meet her this week in spore? Thanks
I have contacted her but didn't materialize...her price quoted was USD500 for 2 hours session. A bit steep..
Old 26-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
When you see a site address which has the main site name, followed by a bunch of gibberish, it's usually an affiliate link. That 'gibberish' part is unique to that user and it is what the main site uses to identify that she (or more likely he) brought you to the site - and when you sign up, he/she gets a cut of the fee. And that cut is recurring, if you continue to let your membership renew.
Hmm, interesting, never knew such things existed.
i'm almost IT illiterate lol
thanks
Old 27-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmm, interesting, never knew such things existed.
i'm almost IT illiterate lol
thanks
Lol no worries - so now you know!

Sites like collarme depend on affiliate marketing for income. That's how they can be a free-membership site - they generate income when people click on the links to the video sites/pay sites which they advertise on collarme.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

Booked a session with Mistress Suniya a while back and it was great.

We arranged to meet at a reasonably priced hotel and when she walked up I was surprised at how cute she was. She was dressed very conservatively but she had a bag full of fun ready. I had sent her an email before hand and she was ready for what I had in mind.

Once in the room we started almost immediately. She had me get on my knees and lick her shoes clean. I made sure to get a taste of her skin just peaking out above the shoes. She then had me stand and strip down. At this point she was still in the clothes she had arrived in (jeans and a top) and somehow this was rather hot. She tied a cord to cock and gave it a tug to remind me who's the boss. I was told to lie down on the ground and she proceeded to run her feet into my face and crotch, eventually getting up and walking on me. As slight as she is, she could stand with both feet on my face, curling her toes into my cheek. It was an awesome experience.

Sitting down she had me climb across her knees for a quick inspection. Found wanting I was given a couple of swats to my ass and sent to have a shower. Freshly showered, I was back across her knees for a lengthy open-handed spanking. My ass was red and smarting by the time she'd had enough. Then it was back on my knees as she shoved one of her dainty feet fully into my mouth. She pushed it so far in I thought I was going to choke. Amazing.

She then had me stand and pulling a length of rope out of her bag, she proceeded to bind me from shoulders to feet and left me on lying on the bed while she went into the bathroom. I was quite nervous as I soon discovered that she hadn't been messing around with the ropes. I was truly immobilized.

She returned to the room in a tight rubber dress. She looked very hot indeed. She commanded me to stop looking at her and rolled me over and gave me a number of hard smacks on the ass to make her point.

Then, before I knew it, she had put a device around my head that kept my mouth open. Our from her bag came a funnel and soon she was filling my mouth with her piss. I had requested a golden shower but had expected her to piss on me. I hadn't signed up for drinking her piss, but had decided to roll with it. I was in this to submit to her. My body was alive with nerves, adrenaline and shame. She filled my mouth and then commanded that I swallow. Oddly, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would.

Pulling the head gear off, she proceeded to sit on my face and have me lick her ass. She commanded that I get busy and busy I got. He asshole was smooth and loose over my tongue. I could barely breathe but I don't think I'd been happier. At one point she picked up her phone and made a call while I was getting busy cleaning her ass. Again, it was very hot.

Finally, she I guess she felt that I'd done a good enough job and she dismounted my face and I could once again breathe unhindered. She asked if I would like to see her breasts and I nodded yes. She slapped me across the face and commanded me to speak. I said yes. She said I would have to pay and she rolled me over and smacked my ass, quite hard for a bit. Rolling me back over, she proceeded to lower the top on her rubber sheath showing me a lovely set of perky breasts that I longed to kiss and lick but knew I would never get a chance to touch.

We were into the final round and she pulled out of her bad, what looked like the biggest strap on I'd ever seen. I couldn't imagine how that thing was going to get into my ass and I was right. As she started to try and fuck me with it, it wasn't going to go in. Not one to be defeated, she pulled on a rubber glove and got to work on my ass with her hands. It started with one finger but by the end she had all four working me. She was only a little bit away from getting it past her knuckles and getting the whole hand in... I was shocked but also lost in mist of pleasure. She was working my ass and prostate like a pro. I rocked to prostate orgasm after orgasm, shaking and sputtering in waves of pleasure.

Finally, the phone was ringing. I am sure it was the front desk to tell me time was up but, tied up as I was, I couldn't answer. Ignoring the phone she untied me and let me finish myself as she continued to work at my ass. It was a very satisfying end to a rather gruelling couple of hours.

For days after, my ass was pulsing from both the spankings and the fucking.

I really do hope to see Mistress Suniya again. I know other here have felt that she wasn't up to standard but I'd have to say, she did alright by me.
Old 27-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Booked a session with Mistress Suniya a while back and ........
Thks for the effort. Nice FR.
Old 28-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Not a problem Bro. I am only sorry I couldn't post it sooner.

Cheers!
Old 28-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chucksta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to visit Singapore for a holiday.

Can someone please tell me where to buy rattan canes that can be used for punishment?

Going to be staying around Orchard/Somerset.

Do Singapore girls like to be caned?
Old 28-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chucksta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where can I buy a cane in singapore?
Old 29-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its easily and abundantly found around old neighbourhood market places of tanjong pagar. But recently, many seem to believe that the best canes come from Hougang markets. Then again, rumour has it that in the next five years the best be whipped slaves shall be be coming from Aljunied.
Old 31-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksta View Post
Planning to visit Singapore for a holiday.

Can someone please tell me where to buy rattan canes that can be used for punishment?

Going to be staying around Orchard/Somerset.

Do Singapore girls like to be caned?

No it is the opposite.
Singapore girls would love to cane you/
Old 31-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
its easily and abundantly found around old neighbourhood market places of tanjong pagar. But recently, many seem to believe that the best canes come from Hougang markets. Then again, rumour has it that in the next five years the best be whipped slaves shall be be coming from Aljunied.
Well said!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1