The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
Why do you say almost all PRCs do sm now??!

Because from among the estimated 100plus PRCs FLs advertising in local ads, can see is only very few PRCs, only about 5 to 7 PRCs FLs wrote they also do sm in their ads!

And if one try calling up to ask those remaining 100plus PRCs FLs that do not write they do sm in their ads on whether can they also do sm or not, they will reply they don't do sm!
Last time only an er and snow 120 now 150 more than 2prc
Old 30-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Is it value for money I wonder
Old 30-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swimmergal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post
Is it value for money I wonder
For local “doms” maybe not worth. Just wait for more well-known doms to come to sg. Worth the wait & also only slightly more - mostly around $400
Old 30-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an interesting and unexpected experience today with my forever Mistress. The session was to my normal preferences and during a very prolonged ass cleaning and worshiping session I asked if she could fart in my mouth while my tongue was deep inside her . She told me to keep busy with my tongue and she would try . To my surprise I suddenly had a big wet fart fill my mouth and I had to swallow it as to spit it out would be disrespectful to her . It tasted ok and I would do it again for sure but this was a first for me . There is always new experiences that can happen in a normal session .
Old 01-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Had an interesting and unexpected experience today with my forever Mistress. The session was to my normal preferences and during a very prolonged ass cleaning and worshiping session I asked if she could fart in my mouth while my tongue was deep inside her . She told me to keep busy with my tongue and she would try . To my surprise I suddenly had a big wet fart fill my mouth and I had to swallow it as to spit it out would be disrespectful to her . It tasted ok and I would do it again for sure but this was a first for me . There is always new experiences that can happen in a normal session .
wow niceeeee. who's the mistress?
Old 01-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
wow niceeeee. who's the mistress?
Yes it was unexpected and very nice and its Mistress Morgan , she is in Bangkok so why not buy a cheap ticket and visit her , she really is worth it . She did visit Singapore a while ago but the response was very poor so it put her off trying again .
Old 01-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Last time only an er and snow 120 now 150 more than 2prc
But you are wrong to say almost all PRCs got do sm becos only 5 to 7 of the 100plus PRCs FLs got do sm!

Past few years all along got 3 PRCs do sm, snow, an er and mary!

In fact, mary said she has been doing sm in spore since 2011 till now, way before an er came to s'pore.

mary is in her 40s now.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgmomo.net/model/song-guo-ar-...5%B3%E7%8E%8B/

Anyone tried??
Old 01-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Look at that ass straight fk her alr how to tahan
Old 01-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgmomo.net/model/zi-xuan/

How about this. Any FR?
Old 01-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
on the topic of PRC dommes, met Goddess Yui (Ziva) recently.

As far as they go, she's the best and most well equipped I've ever met, but also the most expensive.

Speaks good English, was interactive, fun, and spontaneous. Most importantly, had a great ass and amazing at facesitting (something which not many local dommes do).
her height is another pulling factor for me .. apart from all the things you mentioned. She also would respond all the queries...unlike some, responding with a one liner which is their tribute.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

As far as they go, she's the best and most well equipped I've ever met, but also the most expensive.

Speaks good English, was interactive, fun, and spontaneous. Most importantly, had a great ass and amazing at facesitting (something which not many local dommes do).
Bro what's the dmg and got URL? She got do tease and denial?
Old 01-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poesl View Post
But you are wrong to say almost all PRCs got do sm becos only 5 to 7 of the 100plus PRCs FLs got do sm!

Past few years all along got 3 PRCs do sm, snow, an er and mary!

In fact, mary said she has been doing sm in spore since 2011 till now, way before an er came to s'pore.

mary is in her 40s now.

u have contact of mary?
Old 01-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Airah is still around?
Old 02-10-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1