The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Tough Working In CBD - So Many Distractions!

Hi Bros,

I work in the CBD and let me tell you, it's farking tough to concentrate coz there's TOOO MANY SYTs, MILFs, INTERNs, BIGBOOBIEs, BUBBLEBUTTs.... Whatever kind of lady you fantasize about, sure got lah.

Go to work morning, on the way, sure get hardon one. In packed train, in bus, standing next to a hawt OL with a nice shampoo smell, her makeup fresh one...

Lunchtime, just need to stand at one spot, and you will see sibei alot of ladies rushing by you. The Minahs, the Cheenas, the Hyenas (us guys, heh)... Too many lah.

After work, you can pop by the open-aired bars and you will see red-faced ladies starting to loosen up, their mental state and their tops. Or you can head to the many, many gyms scattered around and take a sneak peek at the same hawt lady next to you in the morning now sweating it out at the treadmill. And how you would love to pick her up and just fuck her brains out knowing how well her stamina is.

Any bros and sis here share the same thoughts? Please tell me its ok to be horny before work, during lunch and after work in C-B-Fucking-D.

Postnote: I once recommended to some friends of mine that we should organise a club meant for horny people. We'll just meet, let off steam and get abck to work. no strings.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 18
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!
Re: Tough Working In CBD - So Many Distractions!

I agree if you form the club let me know
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not talk about working in CBD..... Off CBD area I also have a hard time concentrating at work.....got so many sexy ladies everywhere...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sex4Love is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

In my opinion, it is perfectly ok to be horny at any time. We are human beings after all, not robots that can be programmed to be horny only at certain times.
A club for horny persons ? Great idea !

Make love more, don't make more enemies
Old 03-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!

Horny club? Wow! I support! Count mi in!
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's hard enough to concentrate in Business Schools alr, everywhere you go you see SYTs.
I can't wait to graduate and hopefully find a job around CBD area sia. kekeke
Old 03-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think anywhere as long as there is female appearing will cause you distraction lolzzz
Old 03-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

On the other hand, you'll get used to it in time to come
Old 04-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
After work, you can pop by the open-aired bars and you will see red-faced ladies starting to loosen up, their mental state and their tops. Or you can head to the many, many gyms scattered around
maybe im blind or dumb
pls tell me where is the open air bars and gyms u see in CBD

i work near amoy street, u ?

LL
Old 04-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
cannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samstercannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I concur! And as if working in CBD isn't bad enough, with all the SYT, MILF, sexy OL, etc., I still have to suffer facing a 34D in my office everyday ... can only lan lan and steal glances each time she bends over her desk as her desk faces mine. The agony of can-see-cannot-touch, and can-glance-cannot-stare sometimes drives me nuts when she wears low-cut blouse
Old 04-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all
Talking Re: Tough Working In CBD - So Many Distractions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon2balls View Post
I concur! And as if working in CBD isn't bad enough, with all the SYT, MILF, sexy OL, etc., I still have to suffer facing a 34D in my office everyday ... can only lan lan and steal glances each time she bends over her desk as her desk faces mine. The agony of can-see-cannot-touch, and can-glance-cannot-stare sometimes drives me nuts when she wears low-cut blouse
u working in uob plaza 1?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro , u have the potential to get a FB? cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
cannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samstercannon2balls is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertikal View Post
u working in uob plaza 1?
Aha! Gotcha! That's where u work?

Shhhhhh .... I dun work there, but not too far away. U wanna set up a members club?
Old 04-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah Bros, away for 2 days and the thread is developing. Nope, am not at UOB Plaza 1. Dont need to care where lah, as long in CBD area, hosei liao!
Open-air bars are like those pubs lah. Boat Quay stretch, behind ORQ, Robinson Road also got.

About forming the club, I'm really keen to form it loh. But knowing us bros, only the bros will willingly appear! Was thinking of a system that if you want to join, you must come along with 1 equally horny girl. One that wants to fuck and get fucked. I believe in equality man!!! Hahaha. If not, it''ll be another sausage fest club.

If the system above works, then it'll be super fun man!

What you guys think? I know its hard, but not impossible. (reading from so many naughty posts here)

Any sis want to shed some light?
Old 04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster1911 View Post
it's hard enough to concentrate in Business Schools alr, everywhere you go you see SYTs.
I can't wait to graduate and hopefully find a job around CBD area sia. kekeke
Business school girls easier to sian than those start work already, then you need to have the 5Cs... last time sch days so much easier...make one your gf then every morning before lecture will bonk crazy in hostel then go class together...during class can disturb her...how was this morning...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1