The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H16. Service house.

L18H16G18

First time in this house cos H20 has no gal, H18 besides dinner time, so naturally went to H16.

Small a petite but busty and young looking gal at 1st glance

Tutoo
Age 28 (looks younger)
Height 1.4m + (really short)
Tight bods
C boobs. Felt natural, can't find scars
Service: 9
Spent a long time washing my dick while washing me. BBBJ with mouthwash (mildly burning sensation, then warm water, then cold water.
Painting: 8

Hence less than 15mins on bed and the buzzer sounded. Sianz
Went to shower up and buzzer sounded 2nd time b4 I had time to wear my pants. She went up to fish tank and left me to wear back my clothes. I checked my watch at it's less then 25mins.
Old 24-08-2011, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Agree. Service from girls is one of the best.
But timing really big problem.
Old 24-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
Agree. Service from girls is one of the best.
But timing really big problem.
Is the one-eyed jack still there
Old 24-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Is the one-eyed jack still there
I mean the one eyed jack okt that sit inside the counter
Old 27-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally hit on G7.

Walked with her to room. Told her was recommended by a friend.
She is quite shy but cute. Long hair. Boobs B.
She turned out to be quite friendly in room. TCSS to bathroom managed to fondle her cute boobs while she smiled.

Went on to FJ. Pussy was quite tight. Reverse cowgirl with me seeing her butthole was very turn on. Wanted to request for AJ, but scared she turn off.
So just admire that hole opening and closing and finally exploded.
Tipped her $20.
Yes she allow AJ but didn't want to try it this round when i visited her last night. When I stepped into the house the old okt still recognised me and straight away asked me to take G7 becos he knows my taste. Then when i questioned him on the time he told me 25 mins and also told me down worry I wont chase you lah, old client
Old 01-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rachelmon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow! now that my G16 from H20 has gone back i have to switch to H16 G16 hhahahaha
pls treat her well. she is really a very nice girl.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes she allow AJ but didn't want to try it this round when i visited her last night. When I stepped into the house the old okt still recognised me and straight away asked me to take G7 becos he knows my taste. Then when i questioned him on the time he told me 25 mins and also told me down worry I wont chase you lah, old client
Wow... why don't want try? AJ leh....hehe....
Old 02-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Wow... why don't want try? AJ leh....hehe....
first time with her so must try her lovehole then explore other hole some of day.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes she allow AJ but didn't want to try it this round when i visited her last night.
Guess gotta RTF G7 soon. Was so close but missed that hole.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guess gotta RTF G7 soon. Was so close but missed that hole.
last evening visited the house again but she is not around, so tried G2 very fair but her noom A- So i teased her so small, when I contracted my chest my muscle is bigger than hers, she laughed hehehehe. Overall she is a nice girl, anyway also can, then when doing doggie asked her asshole can or not, she took ky and wanted to apply on the asshole hole but I told her next time. So now we know another girl can also try her other hole.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
last evening visited the house again but she is not around, so tried G2 very fair but her noom A- So i teased her so small, when I contracted my chest my muscle is bigger than hers, she laughed hehehehe. Overall she is a nice girl, anyway also can, then when doing doggie asked her asshole can or not, she took ky and wanted to apply on the asshole hole but I told her next time. So now we know another girl can also try her other hole.
Wow bro you really AJ hunter leh....

How you ask them ah?
Old 04-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Wow bro you really AJ hunter leh....

How you ask them ah?
hhahahaha no skill needed, ask her for doggie, then when she turn her ass to you, ask her can put in the other hole, if she take the ky, that is, she is preparing to apply and let you insert,

Go and try your luck

Honestly I dont like AJ, that why sometime get scolding from the girls, asked and dont want to do.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
hhahahaha no skill needed, ask her for doggie, then when she turn her ass to you, ask her can put in the other hole, if she take the ky, that is, she is preparing to apply and let you insert,

Go and try your luck

Honestly I dont like AJ, that why sometime get scolding from the girls, asked and dont want to do.
Power lah bro.... pls do ask around more and post here those AJ gems.... lots of bros here will be grateful to you...
Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Last evening went to this house L18H16 with intent to return a visit to G9 whom i tried last Sunday. When I stepped in OKT tell me new gals start work today G6 and G16. Then suddenly mind changed when saw G6 with a very nice hair style. So took her and she lead me upstair. In her room she stood next to me waiting for me to take off my shirt and she took it to hang it with a cloth hanger and when I took off my pant she helped me to remove it and hang it up for me. Then when I took off my brief mydick was fully erect and she held on it and say wow so big. I asked her like it, she say yes. Then she undressed and unveiled a nice B-size firm boobs with a slightly pinkish tit. I held it and say very nice soft but firm something that I like most (geniune) not fake. Looks like I finally found a nice lady with a nice boobs with a nice fair body. After the shower i lied down on her bed and asked her to lie on top as I felt aircon a bit cold. As she lied onto I put my hand on her cunt and fiddled with her clit which she didnt reject and I carry on rubbing it until I could feel the hole get wet. She then moved down south to gulp onto my dick to do a bj while my finger is still rubbing her clit and I can see her face expression of her enjoying the stimulation. Then suddenly she say she need a fuck as she is cumming. She got on top and lead in my dick into her love hole and was moaning away. I pulled her flat down on me and rolled her over and finished her in missionary while she was panting away. Asked her whether she like my fuck she say oh yes it was a first fuck after 3 weeks of preparation to come to Singapore and i was her first customer of the day. Definitely making a return to her in the next couple of day when I recuperate my sperm well which is drain off. She is more of a gentle nice girl to be taken care.

G6 if I remember clearly
Name: Guess
Age 25
From Chiang rai
Ht about 158cm
Body 7/10 fair skin
Boob B- 8/10 nice firm (not like those hard fake)
Lovehole : 8/10 tight
GFE hug and gave me a peck before i left her room

Last edited by sintaro; 09-06-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 13-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow didn't realize the FRs here are so dated (apart from bro sintaro recent fr)in sept 2011! I went asking for G7 today and the okt say she rod few months ago haha!

I went and saw almost full tank. All not to my liking. So I left..guess the old gems are all gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1