The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Went to kent ridge park carpark earlier this week again with my colleague FB. Lol parked at the corner opposite a van. The van had like curtains and then i saw 2 heads popping out to climb back to the front seats of the van haha. Kudos to that couple. My fb and i proceeded with our own activities. We all know what most cars are there for anyway. Next to us also can see the car moving up andcdown, exciting
Now is the seventh month...any bros still dare to work out in carpark at night just make sure the car next to yours is not made out of paper....
Old 25-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

thank you bros for sharing all your adventures.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Now is the seventh month...any bros still dare to work out in carpark at night just make sure the car next to yours is not made out of paper....
Good 1 there..
Old 25-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks for the kind reminder..
Old 25-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhehe View Post
There's a landed area in sembawang with all other country name road.

The place is damn ulu, light also limited.

I drove my ex there, we were humpping half way in car backseat, suddenly realize got a car stop some distance in front of us.
I was looking at it, then I realize it high beam my car twice swiftly. Fucking Cb.

Next thing I realized it's a fucking police car!! And it's moving really slowly towards us.
We Faster wear every outter layer clothes, ex didnt have chance to wear her pantie and bra.

We jump to front seat and drive away since the police like no signal to investigate further.
That is US army quarter, the police is from NZ, they patrol day and night.
Old 25-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha ya we dare not do it at night these few weeks. Was there in the day, lunchtime quickie hehe
Old 25-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Annatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went to kent ridge park carpark earlier this week again with my colleague FB. Lol parked at the corner opposite a van. The van had like curtains and then i saw 2 heads popping out to climb back to the front seats of the van haha. Kudos to that couple. My fb and i proceeded with our own activities. We all know what most cars are there for anyway. Next to us also can see the car moving up andcdown, exciting
Looks like everyone goes there for the same purpose hehe
Old 26-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post
That is US army quarter, the police is from NZ, they patrol day and night.
SG police and army also patrol there.
I know cos I done patrol on a Rover back then when I was doing reservist
Old 26-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
PearPucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice outdoor adventures, thanks for sharing
Old 28-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few weeks ago i also found another discreet carpark in an office building for car fun in the west. My fuck buddy gave me a handjob in the car then. Nobody walking around, no cars driving past. It was the weekend that's why
Old 28-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ChexEF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Few weeks ago i also found another discreet carpark in an office building for car fun in the west. My fuck buddy gave me a handjob in the car then. Nobody walking around, no cars driving past. It was the weekend that's why
You should have done more than a handjob haha
Old 28-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

A reminder to bros who have bonked in Changi Airport car parks (re their write up in this thread).

Carparks are getting smart too.

Those LED lights above parking spaces that indicate if a space is available have made life easier for motorists looking around for parking spaces, but drivers still have to remember where they parked their cars.

Changi Airport's new Video-based Parking Guidance System (VPGS), however, could help a hapless motorist who cannot locate his ride.

The first of its kind in such a large-scale parking facility, the system uses video analytics to give drivers a foolproof way to find their car if they cannot locate it. For Changi staff, this translates to an easier method to monitor the parking behaviour of drivers.

On top of detecting the occupancy of vehicles in parking spaces through LED lights which turn red and green like in other carparks, the new VPGS cameras can scan and decipher licence plate information and track what time vehicles enter and exit the spaces. Commissioned in June, the system works via video cameras installed above all parking spaces.

Every week, about six drivers approach a Changi carpark staff member for help to find their cars, said the airport.

Changi Airport has more than 4,000 parking spaces across Terminals 1 to 3 and will have an additional 2,000 when the retail complex, Jewel, opens in 2019.

VPGS is complemented by a "Find my Car" service where drivers can approach a parking attendant who will help them track their cars by entering their licence plate number into an internal app, which locates their car on a map and provides the section, level and parking space number of the car.

Previously, this was a manual task. Mr Berry Yang, 31, assistant project manager at Changi Airport Group, recalled how he once had to take a woman around the carpark for over an hour as she had forgotten where she had parked after a four-day trip abroad.

The new system also provides more surveillance. The additional video cameras allow carpark operators to better spot drivers illegally using disabled spaces or staying for prolonged periods at drop-off points, reducing the need for physical patrolling.

Assistant Professor in Computer Science Robby Tan at Yale-NUS College said: "Changi's system is very relevant because it uses video-based data. With this kind of infrastructure, we can extract and extrapolate information that will help us solve more societal problems."

While Changi Airport is turning to technology to help it run its carpark, other facilities are striking a balance with a more traditional approach.

The carpark in Suntec City, which has 3,100 parking spaces, uses a system of three colour zones and 24 animal symbols to help drivers jog their memory. It also offers buggy services when drivers cannot find their vehicles.

Even with the visual reminders, Ms Tay Hui Min, 37, a senior merchandising manager, forgets her parking spot once or twice a month.

She said: "Suntec City Mall's carpark is very confusing. It's huge and not easy to locate a car. I find I always have to retrace my steps."

Marina Square, which has 1,990 parking spaces serving the mall and the Pan Pacific, Mandarin Oriental and Marina Mandarin hotels, has a mobile application to help drivers locate their vehicles.

Drivers record their space or pillar number when they park, and just follow a map from their current location to their exact parking space when they want to leave the mall.

Those who cannot find their cars can also approach the security officers or supervisors for help.

The problem is a minor one, said the mall management. In six months, it could have eight drivers who forget where they parked.

To ensure the safety and security of those at the mall, Marina Square has a team that includes security officers and cleaners who stay watchful and vigilant.

Mr Amarjeet Singh, 52, who works as a security manager in Marina Square, said: "I think it is a good idea to have more people on the ground. People are still our best resource."
Old 28-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suntec, Marina SQ so big area to explore. Tried twice in the toilets with my gal. Exciting as usual. hehe!
Old 28-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChexEF View Post
You should have done more than a handjob haha
She code red that day bro haha
Old 29-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1