The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
BeWare... Are u a Victim.....?

After a long break, I've recently went back to cheong the KTV scenes. Wow.... many new establishments raise up to the challenge of TAM, Dynasty, LV, etc.....

Macau & Armani were the latest joints which open not too long ago, which I've checked out... However, I notice that the dirty tactic used by this PRC meimei to gain your pity and $$$ are different nowaday. From my observation, these gals butterfly themselves to many rooms on their owe (no mummy). If u choose to sit with them, they will chat with u awhile thereafter, they disappear. Awhile later,they'll come into your room face black black (i think its an act) saying she has been shortchanged by some other room client. They never received their tips for the client and the client has oredi left the place. So, I pity them, give them tips, more then normal.... knn. Imagine I've kena 3 times at both places in a short space of 1.5 months

Don't know whether I'm suey or this is the latest ploy by these meimei.... Any bro here kena the same situation?
Old 22-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Ah Pui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BeWare... Are u a Victim.....?

Hey Bro,

I think you really too long never cheong KTV liaoz wor. There are still places where there are Mummy system. As for Macau that you had mentioned, it's Mummy'less like other KTV which I believe many of our Bros here knew.

As for those very chiam stories, normal la. Just like would u tell people u kana a BIG WINDFALL? Of cos not right?
Old 22-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SexLabel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you pity them and gave willingly. why say u are suey?
Old 22-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
After a long break, I've recently went back to cheong the KTV scenes. Wow.... many new establishments raise up to the challenge of TAM, Dynasty, LV, etc.....

Macau & Armani were the latest joints which open not too long ago, which I've checked out... However, I notice that the dirty tactic used by this PRC meimei to gain your pity and $$$ are different nowaday. From my observation, these gals butterfly themselves to many rooms on their owe (no mummy). If u choose to sit with them, they will chat with u awhile thereafter, they disappear. Awhile later,they'll come into your room face black black (i think its an act) saying she has been shortchanged by some other room client. They never received their tips for the client and the client has oredi left the place. So, I pity them, give them tips, more then normal.... knn. Imagine I've kena 3 times at both places in a short space of 1.5 months

Don't know whether I'm suey or this is the latest ploy by these meimei.... Any bro here kena the same situation?
wow.. i think u really very very long not cheong KTV liao.. Macau and Armani opens more than a year liao.. and u still call them new!

BTW there are many new ktv openning up, a lot at where Dynasty is.. i think got 5 of them.. all less than 1/2 a year.. some even less than 3 months.. most no mummy..

as for the stories they tell u... got mummy no mummy is the same loh.. they'll still come up with some funny stories loh...
Old 22-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro SexLabel,
When I said suey here... meaning cheong 3 times... kena 3 times... same stories... Maybe long time never cheong, meimei see my face become more gong gong... see oredi can kena conned lor...

haha.... Yes, bros.... Its been quite a loooooooong time since my last cheonging session with my regular kakis.

Few years ago.... their sob stories were:
1) Papa and Mama sick.... need medical fees...
2) Brother or sister needs educations
3) Break up with bf....

Now.... haha... client never give tips... run away.

wonder, what's next...?
Old 22-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
wow.. i think u really very very long not cheong KTV liao.. Macau and Armani opens more than a year liao.. and u still call them new!

BTW there are many new ktv openning up, a lot at where Dynasty is.. i think got 5 of them.. all less than 1/2 a year.. some even less than 3 months.. most no mummy..

as for the stories they tell u... got mummy no mummy is the same loh.. they'll still come up with some funny stories loh...
bro,
thanks for yr update.... yes, I've heard of many new joints openied near Dynasty Classic. Nowaday, i cheong with my regular kakis is more to keep ourselves updated on this kind of ECA. Well, u know, we have to be updated on this, so we can entertain our business clients, occasionally.
Old 22-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So is mummy system better or mummyless one?
Old 22-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmachines View Post
So is mummy system better or mummyless one?
if u willing to spend and got money to spend,(i mean lots and lotd of them)then mummy is ok loh.. at least got problem got ppl to help u settle..

if want to save money.. no mummy better loh..
Old 22-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro,
thanks for yr update.... yes, I've heard of many new joints openied near Dynasty Classic. Nowaday, i cheong with my regular kakis is more to keep ourselves updated on this kind of ECA. Well, u know, we have to be updated on this, so we can entertain our business clients, occasionally.
now near armani also got a few more coming up.. take a look loh... but i have not been there.. dun know about that place..
Old 22-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro SexLabel,
When I said suey here... meaning cheong 3 times... kena 3 times... same stories... Maybe long time never cheong, meimei see my face become more gong gong... see oredi can kena conned lor...

haha.... Yes, bros.... Its been quite a loooooooong time since my last cheonging session with my regular kakis.

Few years ago.... their sob stories were:
1) Papa and Mama sick.... need medical fees...
2) Brother or sister needs educations
3) Break up with bf....

Now.... haha... client never give tips... run away.

wonder, what's next...?
ha ha.. for u'r info.. they still use all these story loh.. but now got a few more coming up mah.. need to cme up with more ideas to get money from us mah.. so can't always the same few trick loh..
Old 22-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
ha ha.. for u'r info.. they still use all these story loh.. but now got a few more coming up mah.. need to cme up with more ideas to get money from us mah.. so can't always the same few trick loh..
Thanks bro prcsytlover... for your honest and helpful updates....

Upz u 8 points...!
Old 22-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, just to update you since you were "up in the mountain" for long time. Butterflies have gone through complete metamorphosised into Mothwomen ...
Just pay your normal "before up mountain" tips la, no need to be heartsoft and covered for other stranger customers..
Old 22-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos old birds like me and my kakis will not be taken in by these meimei lah.... We've been playing these scene for about 8 years now....

Haha.... if they're not careful..... maybe my kakis and I can conned them..! haha... just joking.

Actually, my main intention for this post is to make aware this "new" tactic to all new birds forumers here... that's all... cheers
Old 22-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Of cos old birds like me and my kakis will not be taken in by these meimei lah.... We've been playing these scene for about 8 years now....

Haha.... if they're not careful..... maybe my kakis and I can conned them..! haha... just joking.

Actually, my main intention for this post is to make aware this "new" tactic to all new birds forumers here... that's all... cheers
Bro, you started this thread and complained that you kanna conned by butterflies at 2 places..and we bros pity you and replied to your messages...Now you said you are not taken in by meimei???? Then why you still kanna conned?????? You meant you actually dont mind paying the extra tips???? then why started this thread!!!
Old 22-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

Are you mental or what sial????? We dont cheong with people from Woodbridge hospital, you know....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1