The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donut12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

I am planning to go Jakarta on Feb 8 - 10. Considering its CNY, are there any difficulties I should aware of?

Example. Spas and stripclubs are dead because girls go back to their hometowns? Inflated pricing? Traffic worse than usual?
Old 05-02-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

btcplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
I am planning to go Jakarta on Feb 8 - 10. Considering its CNY, are there any difficulties I should aware of?

Example. Spas and stripclubs are dead because girls go back to their hometowns? Inflated pricing? Traffic worse than usual?
Hey bro, I'm going to Jakarta on the 8th as well. Solo trip for 3 days ... I'm newbie to the city but long time field tester. Trolling this thread to get as much tips as I can. Drop me a message if u keen to go hunt together!
Old 05-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Will be in jkt tmr onwards, any idea which places provide bbbj? My experiences at classic t1, t2, classic spa and alexia bathhouse all are cbj so I'm wondering if it's the norm there. Either that or I'm just fucking ugly.
BlowArt Pijat
Old 05-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Emporium (Tease Club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
ps. heard there's a club Oppai at B'fashion hotel (taman anggrek) which is similar to Tease club.. any reviews?
Stayed at B Fashion in my past 2 trips there (mainly cos of the spa) and went Oppai with some recommendation from a bro here. There's girls dancing in the nude too, but either there ain't those extra stuff or I wasn't aware of it. Anyway was alone then and well, don't really work well alone when it comes to clubs.

Speaking of which, I gotta plan another trip to Jakarta soon... have stuff to go down collect...
Old 06-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post

Unlike during the Ramadhan holiday, there shouldn't be any seasonal factor difficulties during CNY in Indo.

It's a one day public holiday on the 8th, but clubs and spas will still be open, and some places might even have CNY themed event during the period.

Just an example, special price promo run by a spa

Last edited by valitar; 06-02-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur;1417$$$$
Stayed at B Fashion in my past 2 trips there (mainly cos of the spa) and went Oppai with some recommendation from a bro here. There's girls dancing in the nude too, but either there ain't those extra stuff or I wasn't aware of it. Anyway was alone then and well, don't really work well alone when it comes to clubs.

Speaking of which, I gotta plan another trip to Jakarta soon... have stuff to go down collect...
I did not enjoy Oppai when i went there. I am not sure if the dancers offer any extra, but the only thing that stood out was they have a 'shower' show on Fridays. On weekdays it is not busy and the environment not that lively - too many gals crowding around you to purchase lady drinks.

At Emporium and Malio, the dancers can offer you extra services if you are willing to pay.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xnxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down

The cost for ST in Jakarta is the same as the cost for an overnight in Batam?
Old 07-02-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I did not enjoy Oppai when i went there. I am not sure if the dancers offer any extra, but the only thing that stood out was they have a 'shower' show on Fridays. On weekdays it is not busy and the environment not that lively - too many gals crowding around you to purchase lady drinks.

At Emporium and Malio, the dancers can offer you extra services if you are willing to pay.
King Cross and Sumo as well. The dancers can offer services at a price. 800K for Sumo. King Cross is 1.2 million.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Hi brothers,
ive ony just discovered this thread.
may I ask for advice from the experienced Jakarta chongesters,
for the top 10 spa and fuckshops at Jakarta city.
So far I have only gone to Classic.
but it closes very early. So im forced to get girls through the hotel staff.
can any brothers advice any other clubs like classic or Bluewave type healthclub that wont be too expensive please - I will uptz anyone who helps,
8 humble points as thanks.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Jakarta

I'll be in Jakarta this week!

Jakarta residents looking for new wingman please get in touch.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

dreamriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was very exited to be in Jakarta for the first time. Touch down in Jakarta on sunday afternoon. Went to Mailioboro around 9 pm.
Entrance fee: 130,000 ( will be waived if you select a girl)
Locals in spa : 800 to 1.2 mil
Locals in Club (not the dancers): 800 to 1.1 mil (Most 1.1 mil few 800)

This place has many areas and confusing for newbies to navigate. Bought 5 LD for few girls and did't see any point as the girls keep asking for LD's every second. Language is a problem negotiating the deal directly with girls. Took a local from the club for 1.1 and was ok. Made a mistake of selecting another girl smiling and being very enthusiastic, but service was bad.Total damage of 3 mil.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tennisballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys wanna ask you something. Regarding wechat massages, is it a must to give them my room number and name? They keep insisting on it making me suspicious. I told them my hotel lift has a keycard system and told them to wait at the lobby but they insist on giving them my room number and name. They say they need it to confirm with the hotel receptionist as proof I'm staying at the hotel.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamriver View Post
Took a local from the club for 1.1 and was ok.
I assume you took a club girl for ST at RP1.1 Juta?
Old 09-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
King Cross and Sumo as well. The dancers can offer services at a price. 800K for Sumo. King Cross is 1.2 million.
Bro,
REALLY??? that is great pricing, love to go there with you as a wingman.....
Cheers.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
greaseant8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Jakarta next week (16th and 17th Feb). Not been here for 3 years already but I did some research. Think will try classic/pool 1001/ orchard bandara. Anyone want to chiong together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread