The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
thenormalme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
life is a roller coaster

Hello, i am 28 year old female.

If you are single, not over 35 and can hold a decent conversation with me.

Please kindly send me your wechat id.

I just need a chatting companion when i am on the bus or when stress is catching up on me.

Yes, maybe one or two will be fine.

If you are those who are always busy or tangled with your partner, please do not contact me cause i am not interested in any taken guy regardless if we will be friends in future.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: life is a roller coaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenormalme View Post
Hello, i am 28 year old female.

If you are single, not over 35 and can hold a decent conversation with me.

Please kindly send me your wechat id.

I just need a chatting companion when i am on the bus or when stress is catching up on me.

Yes, maybe one or two will be fine.

If you are those who are always busy or tangled with your partner, please do not contact me cause i am not interested in any taken guy regardless if we will be friends in future.
Yes, I do agreed with you...life is a roller coaster...but at 28, life should be fun, interesting and care-free.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find it wildly amusing that people would come to this forum asking for all sorts of things with all kinds of terms & conditions, especially just for a time-wasting exercise that a chat really is.

From my personal experiences being an operator of an international chat channel many years ago, if someone really ONLY want to chat, the other party's age/sex/location/relationship status should not matter as a 'requirement'. A healthy conversation only requires an open mind and the willingness to listen and respond assertively. In fact, you might actually surprise yourself on the insights that the older generation could shed on a subject matter.

Unless, someone is expecting something more out of the chat.

Who are we kidding here? Nobody, not even the TS would know for certain whether the other person is telling the truth about themselves (under 35/human/male/single/whatnots). Heck, nobody would even know for certain if the TS is really those things (female/28) TS said to be.

For all we know, the TS could very well be an intelligent, a bit bored gorrilla behind the screen, running out of bananas, trying to learn how to fill an emptiness in its little caged life. hehehe

May you find what you're looking for TS !!~

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 27-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I find it wildly amusing that people would come to this forum asking for all sorts of things with all kinds of terms & conditions, especially just for a time-wasting exercise that a chat really is.

From my personal experiences being an operator of an international chat channel many years ago, if someone really ONLY want to chat, the other party's age/sex/location/relationship status should not matter as a 'requirement'. A healthy conversation only requires an open mind and the willingness to listen and respond assertively. In fact, you might actually surprise yourself on the insights that the older generation could shed on a subject matter.

Unless, someone is expecting something more out of the chat.

Who are we kidding here? Nobody, not even the TS would know for certain whether the other person is telling the truth about themselves (under 35/human/male/single/whatnots). Heck, nobody would even know for certain if the TS is really those things (female/28) TS said to be.

For all we know, the TS could very well be an intelligent, a bit bored gorrilla behind the screen, running out of bananas, trying to learn how to fill an emptiness in its little caged life. hehehe

May you find what you're looking for TS !!~
People come here to look for chat buddy why you so buay song?

Knn mother fucker!

Zap u!
Old 15-11-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't think too much we are just a program run by some aliens for testing. times up and we will die. so just enjoy now.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
tyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some people are just so smooth, they don't even know what is trouble.
Old 22-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Whizzcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyverymuch View Post
Some people are just so smooth, they don't even know what is trouble.
Fully agreed with you.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
tyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyverymuch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hate this life, I want a reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1