The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
lhk24 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Whats the opearting hrs of the place?
Old 27-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhk24 View Post
Whats the opearting hrs of the place?
Around 9am-9pm bro
Old 28-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PowerRangerMu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Went to site see got new WL.
Now the indians oso has mny to see at tat place.
Went there hse 58 one indian quite mny guys are after her.
70 rm..
But choose 1 frm ex petain ask her to blow bbj only rate at 45rm for 20 min.
Ya bro, I also noticed got many Indian wl ady.. I think the R58 is a damn busty Indian, easily D-cup.. But she don't allow to touch her boobs.. Haha..
Old 24-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros anybody notice now got lots of new wl.
Passby there jus now thought of trying.
Instead went for massage n a happy ending.
Some very tempting to try out.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Bros anybody notice now got lots of new wl.
Passby there jus now thought of trying.
Instead went for massage n a happy ending.
Some very tempting to try out.
I saw a few of those 'new' WLs too and recognised a few faces but actually they are not new in this line. Most of them were from PT and "retired" from there so end up in Ocean now.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I saw a few of those 'new' WLs too and recognised a few faces but actually they are not new in this line. Most of them were from PT and "retired" from there so end up in Ocean now.
About 10 WLs had to leave PT in the past couple of months and a few of them crossed over to Ocean.
Old 26-10-2016, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
About 10 WLs had to leave PT in the past couple of months and a few of them crossed over to Ocean.
Bro - do u know who these 10 are? What do u mean by "had to leave PT"? Did these 10 catch something?s
Old 26-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Bro - do u know who these 10 are? What do u mean by "had to leave PT"? Did these 10 catch something?s

Maost likely , kenna first prize
Old 30-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Thank u, Sir! I hoped my Nov trip I could see ex PT H14 Catherine, or Nancy with her nipper rings even H16 Vivi. She is sexier then ex Violet. Actually, this girls provide above average services, I had 2 setbacks however.

No 1 I could not stop telling them about us, and PT girls were aware of their pics in the website. Thats not my country, ex PT girls bare hatred on me. I have to be gentle when I talked about us.

Last will be this girls failed their medical checkup, they can't operate biz in Spore. This stigma haunt me. But Ocean (lawyer office, I nickname 25 yrs ago) is pretty hard to resist. Appreciate brothers could share the names of ex PT girls who crossed over. H26 Princess Miki?
Old 01-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
No 1 I could not stop telling them about us, and PT girls were aware of their pics in the website. Thats not my country, ex PT girls bare hatred on me. I have to be gentle when I talked about us.
huh? u chat with WLs about SBF ah?
isn't the unwritten rule for samsters:
what goes on in the forum stays in the forum

walao eh, bro... appreciate ur sharing in the petain thread, but u tell WLs like that where got ppl still dare to share anything in the forum?!
tell u, as good as telling the WL liao

Last edited by hoosdathu; 01-11-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Old 18-11-2016, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is nancy at ocean can confirm anyone?
Old 27-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

26 November 2016, (Saturday) btw 325 pm to 340 pm

JB Ocean’s Hotel L2R82 Flora M$70 (Kranji $exchange S$97.70 to M$300.00)

Slow moving traffic probably due to favourable exchange rates. I reached JB ICQ at 1115 am and cleared custom at 215 pm. Malaysian was shouting because they suppose to be returning home fast instead the lane at “Malaysian passport” came to a stopped. Then it started to move faster.

Strange, upon reaching Ocean’s hotel, aka Lawyer’s office I nickname 25 yrs ago because there was a Lawyer’s office at L2. No matter there was no crowd, could be customers are afraid of the jam, of course no one wishes to be stuck up at customs for 2 hours.

Looks: 7/ 10 closer looks she had mock marks on her face. It is her “teh” sounds I missed, PT former H7L2 Kathy. Black smoking teeth. She should wash it often.

GF: 7/ 10 friendly could be she wishes for RTF customers.

Body: 6/ 10 I love her legs.

BJ: 7.5/ 10 she threw in kissing on mine chests. However, no frenchings and kissing on her face too.

FJ: 5/ 10 I could not maintain full election during missionary, so request for HJ. Flora had no problem.

HJ: 7/ 10 rather good she fondle mine balls; I held on to her hair and cup her tittles. Finally I had what I went in for. She used tissues to wipe me clean.

RTF: 0 still, I prefer ex PT girls. Xiao Lan and Maggie.
Old 27-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Additional informations from Flora. She is aware of PT girls' fb in this website. I guess all call girls are not comfortable with it, there are family pics too. However, leave if she can't handle the shits.

Take note I guess from this weekend till after CNY 2017, prepare to be stuck at both customs for 4 hours. Reasons being the good exchange rates, we are also seeing an increase of FTs travelling from the red dot into Malaysia. I notice Pinoy, PRCs, ang mos and Indonesian. Much more. One way to by pass it is to go in during weekdays. We need to apply leave not on Friday and Monday.
Old 03-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Additional informations from Flora. She is aware of PT girls' fb in this website. I guess all call girls are not comfortable with it, there are family pics too. However, leave if she can't handle the shits.
I had Flora about a year ago. Sure, I liked her "real" housewife look enough, and yeah, she's friendly in that fake sort of way, but she's also one of the worst clock watchers I'd ever been with. When she says "20 min only" she really means "5 min only." No sucking on titties, no touching pussy. Never again.

For a better experience, hit up You-En at 4-36--friendly, nerdy girl-next-door with great thighs.

-Boob
Old 10-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cassanovas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guy i tried an indian girl on the second floor yesterady aishah.

she told me recently that there was a doctor who came to do free hiv testing and found 4 chinese gals positive. then the OKT stopped them from working.

she also say that the OKTs actually ask them to go for medical monthly and if they have or catch then they kenna stop working.

do you think she is talking cock?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1