The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

i think alot farangs just want buy 1 or two bottle heineken and occupy the cramp place with their huge asses! i've no objection to this new policy to deter those farang stooges if thats what they have in mind 55555
Old 27-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
YES!! that is right bro! i just went there last friday,no passport mai-pen-rai. open nerng-kuat black label dai liao na The bottle expiry is two months from date of purchase.Per bottle admits 5 person includes u if i not wrong. Mixers are now priced at 360baht(at Slim) includes 2coke and 2soda/water whichever. Sanook mak mak na!
I think it's valid for a month only bro! Unless u VIP member or law
mak mak! Most joints only let u keep a bottle for one month. Bht360 for 4 bottles of mixer? That's Bht90/bottle u paid bro! Are we talking bout the same place here? Uncle confused leh!

About keeping the 1-Bottle-Beer-Farang out. I suspected the same thing too! its not their habit/culture to "open bottle" unfortunately their new policy affecting me if I juz go w my Tilak and not staying in Bangkok long!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I think it's valid for a month only bro! Unless u VIP member or law
mak mak! Most joints only let u keep a bottle for one month. Bht360 for 4 bottles of mixer? That's Bht90/bottle u paid bro! Are we talking bout the same place here? Uncle confused leh!
Slim right?lol :P Ya lei,that chio tall slutty gal that show me to my table told me so,i even double confirm her with my teeruk. Knn,she seduce me with her eyes and body language even with my teeruk beside me,lucky my teerukship strong (for that night only,hahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
About keeping the 1-Bottle-Beer-Farang out. I suspected the same thing too! its not their habit/culture to "open bottle" unfortunately their new policy affecting me if I juz go w my Tilak and not staying in Bangkok long!
Ya,those fat farang asses take up so much space and complain so much.you could pass me your balance card and i'll settle for you!
Old 28-01-2011, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
that chio tall slutty gal that show me to my table told me so,i even double confirm her with my teeruk. Knn,she seduce me with her eyes and body language even with my teeruk beside me,lucky my teerukship strong (for that night only,hahaha)
Teerukship strong reu kun glua teeruk dtat kwai?

Quote:
you could pass me your balance card and i'll settle for you!
555+ kop kun krap for your offer but me & teeruk song kon drink until mao mak mak b4 I glab maa Singapore and took the little balance back home.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sjhks67 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
How you gonna calculate the cost of the bottle?
Dear Seniors,

I have been frequenting Pegasus since year 2002 until year 2007. During the time, I usually alternate between two or three girls only. Having not been there for the past 4 years, I recently got a sms from one of the girls that always sat with me then, and I was surprised that she is still sorking in the joint. The last time I was with her, she was already 34 and if I am not wrong, she should be 38 now. She also told me that some the girls that I knew then, are still working in the joint.... Gosh this is frightening... I hope that it has not turn into an "old folks home" as I plan to visit BKK next month..... I miss the good old days with their papasan "Joggie" and mamasan "Nat"..... I wonder if they are still around?

By the way do places like St Moritz or The Bank Member Club have the same modus operandi as Pegasus? Are all the girls available for LT or ST? I am planning to come soon and I want to try some good Gentleman's Club that offers LT or ST. Thanks in advance....Cheers
Old 11-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhks67 View Post
Dear Seniors,

I have been frequenting Pegasus since year 2002 until year 2007. During the time, I usually alternate between two or three girls only. Having not been there for the past 4 years, I recently got a sms from one of the girls that always sat with me then, and I was surprised that she is still sorking in the joint. The last time I was with her, she was already 34 and if I am not wrong, she should be 38 now. She also told me that some the girls that I knew then, are still working in the joint.... Gosh this is frightening... I hope that it has not turn into an "old folks home" as I plan to visit BKK next month..... I miss the good old days with their papasan "Joggie" and mamasan "Nat"..... I wonder if they are still around?

By the way do places like St Moritz or The Bank Member Club have the same modus operandi as Pegasus? Are all the girls available for LT or ST? I am planning to come soon and I want to try some good Gentleman's Club that offers LT or ST. Thanks in advance....Cheers
Maybe they become a mamasan. Joggie I think is working in the sister club called S23 which is nearby to Pegasus and Narcissus.
The Bank Member Club have a special ktv room for VIP member for member pleasure need and charges about the same as Pegasus.
St Moritz club as far as I know is only by private arrangement with the gals.

Have a look at this G Clubs website.
http://www.sungsunclub.com/

Sanuk
Old 12-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sjhks67 is Cool - loads of Potential

Many thanks bro . I still have papa joggie mobile. Will call him to make arrangements. Cheers
Old 17-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

NB, now Nana Disco changed to Nana Liquid. Have band with lots of tables when before they had bigger dance floor. Also have small pool room with pool table.
Good thing is now no more entrance fee though a beer costs 180b. Before entrance fee only abt 250 b and you get 1 drink. Was there in mid Jan much fewer FL and not as packed as before. Trying to be more posh like CM2 but does not seem to be working. Around the vicinity, most prefer Spice or Scratchdog or Insomnia. Which is sad cos Nana Disco used to be quite a good FL hunting ground and also most conveniently located in Nana area
Old 22-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

just stumbled across a club at the basement of intercon hotel, some of you guys might wanna check it out. action starts late though, no point going there before midnight ....
Old 22-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

i love funky villa...many eye-candid
beside or behind got another one ,is it call DEMO......not bad bringing ur new GF to chill-down
Old 22-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
beside or behind got another one ,is it call DEMO......not bad bringing ur new GF to chill-down
The best chill out is my condo swimming pool.
Old 23-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
just stumbled across a club at the basement of intercon hotel, some of you guys might wanna check it out. action starts late though, no point going there before midnight ....
oh ? is intercon (or holiday inn) girl-friendly hotel ? there is also a marriott near by right ?
Old 23-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The best chill out is my condo swimming pool.
tat one is after-hour activity
Old 23-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

maybe its old news im not sure but seems like Pattaya is invading into BKK

Two relative new discos just opened last year in BKK same management from Pattaya...anyone try it out yet?

Mixx Discotheque Club Bangkok

President Tower Arcade (basement), Chitlom, next to Gaysorn Plaza, 973 Ploenchit Road

Club Insomnia Bangkok
http://www.clubinsomniagroup.com/pat...omnia/bangkok/
Sukhumvit Soi 12 (between Times Sq/ Soi 12)
Bangkok, Thailand
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 24-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

it's intercon, not sure if girl friendly cos i only had drinks there, there are russian dancers at midnight and asian girls that you can chat with (for a drink of course). was too tired that evening but will most certainly check the place out in greater detail next trip ...

not the wild kind of place though, more like the china type bars where girls will chat with you for drinks ... except that this one has a dance floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
oh ? is intercon (or holiday inn) girl-friendly hotel ? there is also a marriott near by right ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread